Chapter 1

Doojoon's sad birthday

"HYUNG! Wake up already!" Kikwang was shouting from the living room to Doojoon.

"We don't have a schedule today....let me sleep..."

"Hyung it's your birthday."

"Oh I forgot! Happy birthday to me!!" Doojoon literally jumped out of bed and ran to the living room.

It was already 1 o' clock and all the Beast members were awake and in the kitchen, making some food for their leader. Except someone...

"Where's Yoseobie?" Doojoon asked Hyunseung.

"Don't know. He went out somewhere."

Doojoon decided to just text Yoseob.

 

To: Yoseobie

Yoseobie where r u? T.T

From: Doojoon

 

To: Doojoonie

Ahh, I'm at the shopping mall....

see u later <3

From: Yoseob

 

"Why is he at the shopping mall?" Doojoon thought.

Putting his thoughts aside, he went to eat the food members prepared. Muffins, pancakes, cupcakes....the food was yummy but Doojoon had a sulk on his face.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Dongwoon asked

"Aigoo, you miss Yoseobie, right.....Ow!" Kikwang's sentence was cut short when Doojoon kicked him under the table. "Hyung you didn't have to kick so hard..."

Hyunseung took Junhyung's hand and said, "Let's go to the mall, I want to get some clothes~"

Dongwoon heard them and persuaded them to bring him and Kikwang along. "Hyung~ can we go too?"

"Fine, just don't get in our way. -.-"

Before Doojoon had time to say anything, Junseung couple and Kiwoon couple were out the door.

"Aish..."

And so Doojoon's day passed slowly without his precious Yoseob being there with him. All he could do was to tidy up the things in the dorm, something he absolutely hated to do. To make it worse, the other Beast members didn't come back from the mall and left Doojoon on his own the whole day. In the afternoon, he went for a walk at the mall, hoping to see Yoseob. He passed by a store that sold huge fluffy teddy bears. He strolled in and looked at each teddy bear, but one caught his attention. A teddy bear about half his size, it totally reminded him of Yoseob.

"This one is so cute...wish I could have it..."He mumbled. But still, he needed to keep his charismatic-leader-Yoon-Doojoon image, so he left the bear on the shelf. Unbeknownst to him, someone was watching him from behind the cashier counter. After Doojoon left the store, that person crept out from behind the counter, bought the teddy bear and continued on his way.

Doojoon continued  walking around the mall, looking at clothes, shoes, hats, whatever they had. But, he was still thinking about the teddy bear and Yoseob. Why didn't Yoseob want to spend time with him? In the end, Doojoon went back to the store, considering to buy the teddy bear for Yoseob. He thought maybe Yoseob was angry at him, so he would buy the teddy bear to cheer Yoseob up. However, the cashier said that someone had already bought the last teddy bear, someone really cute yet handsome.

Doojoon sighed. "Aish...what a sad birthday..."

By the time he reached back to the dorm, it was 5 o' clock and he was exhausted. He crawled onto the bed and fell asleep once he hit the pillow. After a while, Doojoon wokeup and opened his eyes slowly. It was dark but he could see the figure of someone on the bed next to him. "Doodoo, wake up," The person said. Doojoon immediately knew who was it since there was only one person who called him that.

"Yoseob-ah! Where did you go the whole day? I missed you! The other members left me alone in the dorm..." Doojoon hugged Yoseob tightly as he posed all those questions to him.

"Ahh hyung, I went to get you something, come with me," Yoseob held Doojoon's hand and brought him to the living room. There, on the table, was a beautiful cake decorated with the most beautiful designs and a large heart in the middle. Doojoon walked up to the cake and stared at it.

"Yoseobie, you made this yourself?"

"Yup, and I also got you this."

Yoseob appeared hugging the very same teddy bear from the store.

"What? How did you know I wanted this?" Doojoon took the teddy bear from Yoseob.

"I was behind the cashier counter," Yoseob replied shyly. "I was looking for one to get for you but you suddenly came in. So I hid behind the counter and heard you saying you wanted it."

"Gomawo Yoseob-ah!"

"But..."

"But?"

"There's still one more thing I didn't give you..."

Yoseob leaned in and closed the distance between their lips.

"There! Happy birthday to you~"