1

Robbery

At the marriage office

"The wedding date is setted to be on 24 of September, correct?" The officer asked the clients.

"Yes."

"Now you have to decide who will be the robber and who will be the defender." The officer said as he clicked the confirm button for the date.

"I'll be the robber/defender." The two guys said simultaneously. They turned their heads to look at each other in surprised.

"This is the first time I see that the roles are decided this easily. Most people would normally fight over the role of robber as it's easy to succeed." The officer excitedly commented while typing in the name for the roles. 

[ NAME: Shin Hyesung

  ROLE: Robber

  NAME: Lee Jihoon

  ROLE: Defender ]

"I'm confident that I can prevent my bribe/husband from being stolen. Security and traps is my specialty." Jihoon replied with confident voice.

"I guess you haven't heard of me. I can break through any type of security. You better be prepared." Hyesung chuckled. Jihoon was glaring at Hyesung as he was about to counter-attack but the officer interupted them.

"The time limit is from 9am to 12pm, if the robber cannot steal the bribe/husband within the limit, the bribe/husband will be officially married to the defender. By stealing, the bribe/husband must be taken out of the wedding hall. The defender has the right to keep the location of the wedding hall undisclosed until 8:30am of the setted date. Any question?"

"Who is the bribe/husband?" Both of the guys asked, they had no idea about the person that were meant to be the bribe/husband, not even the gender.

"You will know on the day. Don't worry, I'm sure both of you are compatible with the bribe/husband. Our matching system always picks suitable candidates."

"Is there a restriction on how I set up my security?" Jihoon asked while he was already planning.

"As long as nobody would be harmed physically or mentally. And, you cannot damage any property or else you would have to pay from your own pocket. That also applies for the robber."

"So I can't just use some explosive huh?" Hyesung mumbled.

"Definitely not." The officer stared at Hyesung with a worried look on his face.

"When can I set it up?"

"You have two days prior the setted date to set up your security but please notice that the robber can spy and find out informations about your plan during that time as well." 

"I'm leaving. Need to gear up." Hyesung flashed a cheeky smile as he walked out the room. Jihoon followed not long after to prepare his perfect plan or so he thought.

 

In this town, there's a tradition that people can steal the bribe/husband at other's wedding and claim the bribe/husband to be theirs. It dated way back to the time when many men were snatching a bribe over and over again on the wedding day to make her their wife. As time went by, the tradition had reformed to a much more organized event since the council manages the matching system to ensure that not too many people are fighting over one person. The people in town love the tradition as they had found their other half through an exciting and valuable experience. Needless to say, gender is not a problem as some ended up marrying same partner but all couples are happy. The town even has zero rate of divorce so the strange tradition somehow works out quite well.

 

-----------------------------------

Wedding day, inside a grand hall

Kangta was waiting nervously in the waiting room for his partner, just like the other party, he had no clues of the other's identity. A handsome man walked into the room with a warm bright smile on his face, a protective aura was emitting from his body.

 

"So you are my husband? I'm Jihoon, I'll protect you now and forever." Jihoon politely held Kangta's hand and kissed it which made the other blushed. 

"I think so. I'm Kangta. You're so handsome." Kangta's eyes were glittering in a daze. However, he had not fallen for Jihoon yet as he was also curious about the robber. He had fantasized about getting taken away like runaways, he loved the thrill so he wanted to try it once.

"So are you. Do you want to take a look at the wedding hall?"

"I would love to!" Kangta cheerfully replied as he followed Jihoon.

 

The hall was decorated with hundreds of multi-coloured rose which were made into heart shaped. The benches were pure white with green vines wrapping around. In the middle, white carpet was rolled out with rose petals on it and at the end of the carpet, it was the altar. The place where they would exchange their vows in a few hours. 

 

"Are you confident that you can protect me?" Kangta asked while getting his make-up fixed.

"Yes! I had designed many security systems for famous musesum and none had been invaded. Are you ready to say your vow?" Jihoon was fixing his bow tie while secretly admiring how handsome he looks. 

"Yeah! I can't wait to get married!" 

"See you soon, my lovely husband!" Jihoon headed for the wedding hall.

---------------------------

Outside the wedding hall

Hyesung had arrived in front of the wedding hall, from a far distance, as he could spot many security guards were standing at the gate. 

Piece of cake, I just need to take another route. Should I put on a disguise or should I sneak in through the under ground tunnel..... Wait a second, I need to make my appearance as grand as possible.

Hyesung had disguised himself into a beautiful rich woman in her 20s, it was his special ability to be able to pull off any woman disguises. 

"I'm Lemon Syung from the States." Hyesung said to the guards as he was about to enter.

"Please show us your ID and invitation."

"Can you just let me in? I had come a long way." Hyesung flashed on a seductive smile while touching the guard's tie. 

"I'm sorry, you can't enter." The guard coldly turned him down.

"Alright, send my regard to Jihoon." Hyesung walked away and disappeared.

I guess I underestimated that guy's power and money. Well, not like a few security guards can stop me.

 

Hyesung had sneaked into an underground tunnel that was connected with the wedding hall. He thought he was the only one that knows of this hidden path but he was wrong. As soon as he stepped inside, he could see that a net of lazer was setted up, it was nearly impossible to pass through without being  caught. Yet, Hyesung smirked. He loved being challenged. After many years of doing martial arts and gymnastic, his body had became so flexible that maybe, he could pass this trap with ease. 

 

Skillfully, Hyesung bent his body to avoid the lazer beams. It was harder than expected since the speed of those lazer kept on changing without a particular pattern, or more like, Hyesung couldn't figure the pattern out. The best he could do was adjusting as soon as he sensed a change. Another the sudden change in speed caused Hyesung to carelessly stepped onto something he shouldn't have. A hidden button that activated a falling cage.

 

Still remaining calm, he swiftly dodged the cage with a backflip between the lazer beams but actually, Hyesung was breaking out in coldsweat. That was close! 

 

After he had passed through the lazer beam, Hyesung encountered with a blocked path. A newly built door was right in front of him. The condition to pass through was fingerprint of Ji Hoon. As expected, Hyesung opened his backpack to grap a small. It contained the sample of Ji Hoon's fingerprint that Hyesung had hacked a few days ago. He knew this kind of security would show up. Carefully, Hyesung glued the fake fingerprint sample on his fingers. Just one mistake and everything would be ruined so time and concentration was needed. 

 

15 minutes had passed and Hyesung was finally ready with his fake identification, as he placed his hand on the screen, the door opened. Indeed nothing can stop me! I'm the best!

 

However, right behind that door was a man with a murderous aura emitting from his body. He was holding multiple syringes in his left hands and a gun in his right. Strong paralyzing drug was filled in those syringes, if one of those hit Hyesung, he wouldn't be able to move for half a day. Without any word exchanged, the man immediately charged at Hyesung, throwing one of the syringe toward him. Hyesung quickly moved to the right to dodge the flying syringe but the man had shot him down. However, it was not a bullet that hit Hyesung but some kind of gas. 

 

"Sleeping gas huh?" Hyesung asked softly as he did his powerful spinkick which knocked the man to the ground.Not giving the man the opporturnity to get up, Hyesung quickly get a rope from his bag and tied up the man.

"How?" The man was confuddled, he thought his gas attack succeeded.

"I knew it was coming." Hyesung smiled. He had his face covered with a handkerchief that he pulled out in less than a second at that moment. It was a benefit of being a magician, he could pull stuffs out quickly without people notice.

"Only if I could shoot with a real gun." The man said in regret.

"You still wouldn't win against me." Hyesung replied as he walked toward the destination.

 

11:30am, wedding hall

 

Shinhwa's Perfectman was playing in the background while Jihoon was greeting the guests. He was confident since there was no report on Hyesung's appearance and time was running out for Hyesung. After the final guest had sat down, the MC commenced the wedding. 

 

Shinhwa's I Gave You was played softly as Kangta gracefully walked on the white carpet. At the altar, Jihoon was smiling while gazing at the handsome husband, yet, his heart was somewhat unsettling. Kangta reached the altar and they put on the wedding rings. Jihoon had said his vow and he was waiting for the answer.

 

[ I hear the wedding bells underneath the warm sunlight

Even the fragrant flowers in the wind bless us...

I gave you my heart

I gave you my soul...

Starting from today, we are one, let's be together, say I do..]

 

Kangta had parted his lip, the phrase "I do" was about to leave his mouth but suddenly a loud noise exploded. It was firework and flocks of beautiful white doves were flying inside the hall. Descending from above was Hyesung in black wedding suit, whom was holding a boutique of white roses. The music had changed into Venus as if it was a proposal.

 

[ Your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus

You melt my frozen body

I want to catch you

My heart wants to catch catch you (just say your love)

Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus

My heart is beating toward you right now

I want want you (just say your love)

My heart wants wants you (just say your love) ]

 

Hyesung kneeled down on his knee, in front of the flustered Kangta while holding out the boutique of rose.

 

"Will you runaway with me?" Hyesung asked.

 

Kangta loved it, the surprise and magnificient entrance. His heart was beating like crazy, screaming that he have to take Hyesung's hand and runaway. However, another part of him had fallen for the sweet Jihoon.

 

"I'm not letting that happen." Jihoon yanked Kangta's right arm and stepped in between. He didn't want to lose.

 

"You can't protect him." Hyesung smirked as grabbed Kangta's left arm and kissed him intensely. Kangta's head was spinning as he could see stars from the rough, partially forced kiss, but hey, he loved it.

 

Not letting the kiss deepen, Jihoon broke the kiss and cupped Kangta's face. He slowly closed the gap and place a gentle kiss. Kangta could taste sweetness in this kiss, it was different from the one before but at the same time, it was just as amazing.

 

"That's enough!" Hyesung pulled Kangta toward him but Jihoon didn't let go of the man.

 

"Your time is running out so I just need to keep him here a bit longer." Jihoon said.

 

"How about we let him decide ?"Hyesung suggested.

 

"Fine with me. I'm sure he would choose me."

 

Both of them turned their back, facing the entrance of the hall. If Kangta choose Hyesung, they would immediately flee out of the hall. If Kangta choose Jihoon, they would continue with the wedding (if Hyesung actually gives up or else he might even kidnap Kangta).

 

Both of them can hear their own heart beating crazily, they could hear the ticking of the clock in their mind, it was nerve-wrecking.


 

 

 

Revealing this much for now because I need to sleep >< Sigh, working 5 days every week from 3:30am to 5pm really drain all my time and energy TT.TT I will continue writing this tomorrow so please come back and check for it :D

P/S Finally finished chapter 1 for this :)) Sorry for the long wait!