Miss You

My Angel

Mina woke up to the sound of her phone constantly ringing. She groaned loudly. Whoever it was better have a good reason to why they are calling so early in the morning on her only day off. She looked at her phone and saw that it was her husband calling her. She quickly answered the phone.

"Hello? Yeobo??"

"About time you answer your phone. I have been calling for about an hour now. What are you doing? You cheating on me Lim Mina?"

Mina started laughing. She knows that Hyunsik like asking that when she doesn't answer her phone.

"Yah you know today is my only day off and I like to sleep late."

"I know. I was calling to talk to you but since sleep is more important I guess I will try to call you later. Love you!"

"Oh no you don't. We barely talk as it is. I am up now."

Mina heard complete silence on the other end. She looked at her phone to see if he hung up on her but he haven't.

"Lim Hyunsik, I know you are still up here." She said cutely.

Still she heard nothing. Mina decided to hang up just to see if he will call back. She waited and waited. After waiting for about 10 minutes, she started to get upset. Getting out of bed, Mina went into the bathroom to wash up and started her day. She was upset that Hyunsik did not call her back. It has been 2 months since she seen Hyunsik and missed him terribly. Yeah they talked on the phone everyday but it wasn't the same as seeing each other face to face. They maybe talked for about 10 minutes each day but that was not enough for her. And since he didnt call back she knew she wasn't going to talk to him again today.

"Aigoo Mina..what did you do? Did you really have to hang up on him?" She said to herself. She headed towards the kitchen to get something to eat and get her mind off of Hyunsik. Once she was in the kitchen she noticed the table was set for two people. She know for a fact that she cleaned up the kitchen before heading to bed. Nobody has been there but her.

She looked around the kitchen and standing by the door smiling as hard as he could was Hyunsik with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey love." Hyunsik said, stepping towards her. "I know you are upset at me for not calling back but I was waiting for you to come downstairs so I could surprise you."

Mina hit Hyunsik on the head. "Pabo when did you get home?"

"This morning around 5 a.m. I was going to tell you yesterday but I decided to surprise you instead."

"That was real mean of you to not  call me back Hyunsik."

"I know yeobo but I knew you would come downstairs sometime soon."

Mina grabbed him and started hugging him. He put the flowers on the counter and wrapped his arms around her.

"Angel are you okay? You are scaring me." Hyunsik called Mina by the nickname he gave her.

"Yes I am fine. I am just so happy to see you. I just missed you so much." Mina cried out.

Hyunsik couldn't do nothing but smile. He missed his wife more than anything. In fact after he got off the plane, he headed straight home. The members already knew not to bother him for the day.

"Well how about we eat this delicious breakfast I cook and you tell me just how much you missed me."

"I would love to do that!" Mina and Hyunsik sat down and ate breakfast and caught up on everything that has happen over the past 2 months.


Hey everyone. Here is another oneshot I did. Not sure if you will like it but I thought it was alright. School is out and I am so glad. I may start updating everyday or something like that. So be on the look out for more stories.

I am currently writing a onew birthday oneshot and hopefully I can have that up by tomorrow or tonight sometime. Since today is his birthday in Korea.

SO um yeah if you like this story please subscribe and comment on it. Also if you have any ideas or stories you would like me to write just inbox me or comment and let me know. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!