니가 뭔데

니가 뭔데 Who You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My first one-shot. So... Hope you enjoy :D (I'm not good in this, so don't expect too much from me? :D)

 

 "I'm tired of this." Yoona blurted out during one of their common fights.

"So, are you asking for a break up? Fine, do whatever you want." Jiyong groaned.

Jiyong went out of Yoona's apartment, slamming the door hard.

While, Yoona fell back on the sofa thinking if what she had done is right. 

No more fights will be less stressful, but she had lost her boyfriend. 

Unknowingly, beads of tears rolled down her cheeks.

'It will be alright... It will be alright...' She kept thinking but tears kept rolling.

 

 - - -

 

"ARGH!" Jiyong groaned in frustration, slamming his back onto his car seat. 

After few minutes of sitting in his car, thinking of what had just happened.

Jiyong just drove away in great frustration.

 

- - -

 

After 6 months,

During the 6 months, Yoona's friends introduced her to few guys trying to make her forget about her past. But no matter how much Yoona wants to forget about Jiyong, she can't. Just thinking of him, good memories of their past keep flowing back into her mind, and tears will again, start flowing. 

Thinking of him is just too painful for her.

However, she tried dating some other guys, hoping it would help. During some of their dates, Yoona and her new boyfriend would just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter