part 2

It's Destiny's Choice

 

Miraes POV

With the help of the bouncers, I assisted Jiyong into his car, the white Lamborghini. He sat at the passenger’s seat. Ofcourse I won’t let him drive in that situation. He would definitely kill both of us. I fixed his sitting position because he’s too wasted to do that. I also placed his seatbelt on to support him.

As soon as I lifted my head, I realized how close I am to his face. The beating of my heart became abnormal, heat crawled to my face and I can say I’m already red as tomato. It’s a good thing he’s asleep… I think. I unconsciously continued to watch him. He’s really handsome. He’s facial features are perfect. His eyes, nose, eyebrows, ears, cheeks, lips… everything. I know he’s really stressed but his face doesn’t show it. I’ve admired him since we first met when we were younger. I have never admitted it to him. That would be a big ego-booster. I smiled while remembering how we looked like before.

I motioned away from him then stood up straight, closed the door then went to the driver’s seat. It’s a good thing I know how to drive. He taught me before I got my license.

I opened the door, sat down then placed my seat belt. Looking straight through the wind shield, I admired the neon lights flashing in the dark streets of Seoul. I started the engine then drove smoothly. I just got my license last month so, it’s better to be at moderate speed for now.

 

--

I’ve already been driving for 15 minutes. We’re getting closer to his house. Silence filled the car. Until…

 

 

Blue~

That name. Ji is the one who made that up for me. Yes… The color blue is my obsession.

 

 

Saranghae yo…”

 

My heart stopped. I want to look at him but I’m still an amateur driver, I can’t keep my eyes off the road. The traffic light suddenly turned red as we reached the intersection. I inhaled deeply then looked at him.

 

Hes deeply asleep

 

I sighed then leaned my head on the chair.

 

If only he confessed earlier.

 

 

FLASHBACK

(1 year ago)

 

Blue-yah!!! Come with me. He said as he dragged me inside his car. Hes happy, I can tell. Actually, I also have my BIG news for him. ^^

 

This day would surely be something~~

 

Whats with all the protons around you? I asked him.

 

Hmm??? He asked before opening the door for me. (--,) This guys smiling from ear to ear. Full of positive energy huh?

 

Youre in a good mood? I asked. He stepped closer to hug me. That seems like a yes to me.

 

You and Kiko Are you together again? He released me from the hug and looked at me frowning.

Dont tell me youve forgotten what day is today…” He said. =___= I have no idea. Todays December 6, 2012... Whats up?

 

I didnt answer

 

Its our FRIENDSHIP ANNIVERSARY~ he said while pouting.

 

Its supposed to be yesterday=____= I said.

 

>3< Then lets celebrate it today!!! Comeon!!!

 

He made me enter the car, closed it then walked to the drivers seat.

 

(end of flashback)

 

 

 

We’ve already arrived inside his house. It wasn’t that hard assisting him now. He’s still dizzy but he can walk. Although he’s still crooked.

 

He lied down on his bed, head facing the ceiling with his arm on his forehead. He looks like he’s about to vomit so I hurriedly went to the broom’s closet to get a plastic bag in case he cannot hold it in already. I returned to his room, he’s already seated at the bed. I approached him with the plastic bag in my hand.

 

“Can you still walk to the bathroom?” I asked him. He nodded with his eyes closed. I held his arm up to guide him. He slowly stood then I supported him until we reached to bathroom.

 

He sat on the floor beside the toilet.

 

“Just vomit… You’ll feel better…” I told him. He looked at me helplessly. I rubbed his back. Then he stared to vomit out the things he took in.

 

As soon as he was finished, I assisted him to his bed again.

 

“Thanks…” was all he said. There’s something different in his actions today. He would usually be forcing himself to stand up and throwing tantrums at times like this. I’ve already seen him drunk several times.

Noticing his flushed face and weak body, I placed my palm on his forehead. His temperature is up.

 

“Ji… you’re hot…” I said worriedly. He smirked.

 

“Stop stating the obvious…” He said.

 

“Babo… I didn’t mean it that way… Your temperature is high…”

 

He just shrugged. I dashed out to get a face towel then soak it into a small basin of water. Minutes later, I returned to his room with the basin.

 

“I’m fine…You don’t have to take care of me…” He said weakly. I gently wiped his face with the wet towel.

 

“Then should I leave you here alone?” I raised an eye brow. After wiping his face and neck, I wiped his arms.

 

“Do what you want…” he said then turned away from me. Aish

 

“Ji… Don’t be stubborn… I’ll take care of you today… Got it?”

 

“Go to your boyfriend…”

 

Okay Mirae… Breathe in…Breathe out… Keep calm…He’s just drunk.

 

"Yah! Take off your shirt."

 

"I don't want to..."

 

"Aish.... You should change your shirt babo."

 

"Just let me die..."

 

I didn't listen to him. I just took off his shirt. He's too weak anyway.

 

O//////////O

 

Do I really need to look?

 

I turned my head away then wiped my sweat. I felt him move then a hand suddenly grabbed the towel from my hand.

 

"I'll do it myself..." he said. I grabbed his used shirt then threw it on his laundry basket. I went to his closet and grabbed any shirt that I saw. He's still wiping his body with the towel.

 

"Were you really drunk?" I asked him.

 

"I can still think straight." He answered. I handed him his shirt.

 

"Too much for graduating nursing" He said. I poked his shoulders. He lied down again after placing it on.

 

I placed the basin on the table then returned to his bed and sat at the side. I brought out my phone to check some messages. I received one from Juhyun noona.

 

Mirae-yah~ where are you? We're worried...

 

She said. I replied that I'm fine and that I'll be home late  then closed my phone.

 

I looked at Jiyong.

 

His eyes were on me.

 

Aish.... This heartbeat...

 

"Why can't I forget about my feelings for you?"

 

I looked away and bit my lip. STOP IT MIRAE!

 

"There are a lot of other girls there... Prettier, more talented, ier, richer and nicer... Why not date Kiko again?" I said. He suddenly pulled my arm causing me to fall on top of him. I tried to pull myself away from him but I cant. I leaned my head on his chest.

 

"We're dating again..." He said. Somehow, I can a pain in my heart.

 

"Then... That's great..." I said.

 

"Jinjja?" He said then wrapped his arms on my waist. "But... I don't know if I'm happy or not..."

 

Ji... Stop it....

 

"Ofcourse you should be... She's the perfect girlfriend any guy would want to have." I answered.

 

"She is..." He said. Ouch... I felt something struck my heart.

 

"But I don't think she's the best one for me..." He loosened the way he wrapped his arms around my waist then looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

"Blue-yah~ you know that I look at you more than just a friend..." He said. I tried to look away.I don't want to talk about this again.

 

 

 

Why so serious?

 

I took the opportunity to break away from his arms.

 

Get your crayon! Get your crayon! Get your cray-Get your crayon!---

 

He struggles to look for his phone inside his pocket. Good thing I saw something blinking on the desk. I hurriedly went there and answered to call before it would stop ringing. I placed it on my ear without looking at the caller ID.

 

Yobuseyo” I said.

 

Yobuseyo” The voice from the other line said.

 

Wait

 

Is he who I think he is?

 

I quickly took a look at the caller ID.

 

Omo

 

Youngbae

 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!! What am I supposed to do??? How would he react if he knew his girlfriend is inside other guy’s room?

 

Mirae? Is that you? He asked. >__< There’s no escaping now! I’ll face it anyway. No need to worry. Jiyong is OUR bestfriend anyway.

“Neh… It’s me…” I answered. I looked at Ji who was motioning me to hand over the phone to him.

 

Wheres Jiyong?

 

I sighed then prepared myself to tell him what happened.

 

“Someone I know who happened to be at the same club as him contacted me. She said that Ji is acting like a mad person, throwing  bottles, shouting at the girls who approach him. I immediately left the building after our demo performance. I found him inside the club then brought him home. We’re in his house… You can come here right?” I narrated. I heard him sigh on the other line.

 

Ill be there Okay? Ill hung up now babe…” He said.

 

“Okay…”

 

Call ended

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

------

 

=___= it's supposed to a oneshot..... sorry I cannot update right away~~

 

Anyway...

 

THANKS FOR READING!!! XD hahaha... Tune in for more updates!