Two

The Change For Forever

Kai’s POV;

 

 

 

It has been a year. Yeah, my life more horrible after she left me. I’m so dumb and I just realized it after Soojung left me. How idiot. Everything just changed slowly. It just like something disappear and made the other disappear too. I’ve met a thousand girl, but none of them took my attention. If there is time machine, I’ll buy it how much is it. I just wanna Soojung back. Yeah, Jung Soojung. Slowly, memories about our encounter appeared in my head. Like a film roll.

 

Flashback

 

I’m in my collage and I’m a sophomore here. I am walking towards canteen with my friends, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. When we’re reach canteen, I ordered bubble tea, dark mocha bubble tea. My favorite. While Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are nowhere to find so I decided to go to my class and while I walking in hallway I wasn’t concentrate at all, daydreaming while walking. Stupid. I don’t even know what do I think just blank, then suddenly a girl running like no tomorrow across me.

BUMP.

I fell on ground and my bubble tea spoiled on my shirt. . My favorite shirt. I’m trying to get up and I could see her paper is everywhere and some of them wet because of my spoiled bubble tea. And I just realized that she fell with kissing floor LOL people should’ve saw her face with her hands touched her , unfortunately she wearing skinny jeans. Geez I can’t see her . Shot. Why the hell I became ert. Its normal, man diseases. LOL. I can’t help to laugh. I’m trying to hold my laugh and I just can’t. She must be really good at entertaining people. People in hallway laughing at her so Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came and see me with the poor girl still on floor groan in pain.

“Ya! Kim Jongin! Don’t laugh, help her!” Baekhyun warned me. And I only took my plastic bubble tea to trash bin across me.

“Aish jinjja!” So Baekhyun help her to stand up while Kyungsoo trying to take the papers.

“Ya! That’s not my fault though! Blame her why she ran like no tomorrow and look what did she does to my favorite shirt.” I said while cleaning the bubble on my shirt.

Kyungsoo realizing that people in hallway are watching them so he told them to disperse. Then he gave her the papers.

“Kamsahamnida sunbaenim” while bowing and looking at floor. And then she turn her face to me “Mianhaeyo sunbaenim” still looking at floor.

“Mianhaeyo? Jinjja. Is it change my shirt to be like before? Do you know where did I bought it? I bought it when I was in Paris! You should buy the new one!”

Well, I sound like arrogant. But, yeah I’m arrogant. It’s rich people diseases.

“Ya! Kim Jongin! Are you crazy? Just let her! And it’s just an accident!” Baekhyun said.

“Gwenchana, I’ll buy the new one.” Then she bowing at us and continue walking with half running.

I haven’t see her face because she was looking at down. Then I continue walking to my class.

 

After a week she approaches me in canteen while her hand holding a paper bag. She still looking at down. And I just recognize her. OMG how come you forget about that accident LOL. Then, I take the bag with cool face. I checked the shirt and what the . She bought the same one. How come?! Forget it. At least my shirt back. As I nod she bowing at me and turn around.

“Wait, What’s your name?” She turn around without looking down with her hair waving beautifully.

I’m clearly can see her face. What the--- she’s ing pretty. , I felt guilty to bullied her. Well, actually she doesn’t need to buy the one. I just wanna have fun by bullying people. LOL whatta mean.

“Jung Soojung imnida” she bowing and turn around then continue walking.

I just froze. I was amazed by her beauty. I don’t give a people looking at me with confuse look. I just standing there with blank, when suddenly Baekhyun and Kyungsoo approach me.

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

 

So here I am. Alone in my office with empty heart. Well, she wasn’t my first love. But, she’s just unforgettable. I don’t even remember my first love. Because I dated many girls before her.  Actually, I felt guilty. Am I so that bad? When I was with her my playboy-ness hadn’t disappear. I like to playing around with girls. Flirting, kissing, cuddling. Luckily, she have never knew about it and I have never anyone. But now. It felt different. I have no passion to do it with those es. Whenever I went to clubbing to having fun, it just end up with Soojung name in my mind and left the club.

Sigh.

Guess, I got karma.

 


 

Done with double update ^^

Im sorry for my bad english ;;

Comment and subscribe juseyo <3

Xie Xie <3