Very Special Puppy And His Hot Chocolate

From Nothing To Something
 
 
Jonghyun was a rather chilled guy, always smiling happily for the customers coming into the small coffee shop to escape those cold bitter winds and chilling temperatures. He loved his job, making hot drinks and seeing a nice,warm, cosy atmosphere around but each day a familiar face comes in. Never order's anything and just sit's at a lone table in the corner by the window. He seemed lost and like he must be sleeping rough from the state he was in. The fragile boy trembled and kept his head low, his black hair looked matted and messy, his clothes like they not seen a washing machine for months, tiny holes and rip's decorate the dirty looking jeans and coat.
 
Feline eye's dull and full of worry and fright, his skin more white then a ghost, bow shaped lips that looked so badly chapped and sore, a faint blue tint coating them. Each day Jonghyun became more worried about the young boy. He still looked so beautiful and more delicate then the rarest flower and today Jonghyun knew he had to know the young boy. While it seemed calm and no more waiting customers, Jonghyun whipped up a special hot chocolate, topped with cream, cherry sauce and chocolate sprinkles. Smiling to him self he carefully walked over to the table and placed it in front of the young boy who looked up, wide eye's telling Jonghyun he was scared.
 
"Hey, you look like you could do with this" Jonghyun smiled warmly at the boy who just looked between Jonghyun and the cup with wide eye's, he seemed confused as to what was going on.
 
"It's on me, you look like need warming up. What's your name cutie" Jonghyun asked and face palmed at his stupid cheesy line, the boy looked worried and his hand's trembled in his lap.
 
"K..K...Key" The young boy whispered out, his voice sounded horse and then he seemed to have a nasty, chesty cough which worried Jonghyun even more.
 
"Hey Key, I'm Jonghyun. Are you ok" Jonghyun asked, feeling a little sad for the boy especially with the winter holidays approaching.
 
"Y..y..yes thank you, I...I..I be fine. T..t..t..thank you for the drink" key spoke weakly and slowly took a sip of the hot drink, feline eye's finally sparkling brightly as he seemed to enjoy the taste.
 
"Your welcome, say where do you live, I can take you home, I finish in 45 minutes" Jonghyun said, smiling warmly still, feeling rather happy that Key had slightly opened up to him. Key always had stayed to closing time so it seemed only fair to make sure he got home safely.
 
"I''it's ok, I ..it's not t..that far" Key said and Jonghyun knew the younger was lying, he could spot a lie a mile away.
 
"Yeah right, tell me Key please" Jonghyun whined, using his puppy eye's to use and Key looked down, was that a faint blush coating those pale cheeks.
 
Key seemed to hesitate for a while, looking round with wide eye's, scared of what could happen if he told this stranger the truth. He had been nice so far but really after everything, who would want him or even look at him.
 
He felt like trash compared to everyone else and he deserved to live in the gutter, away from those happy families and away from the joy's of life he would never get to try or see. Knowing that no matter what happens, the stranger would leave him and be disgusted so Key thought it was better to be honest. Those puppy eye's were killer and could make anyone confess to anything.
 
"I...I...I have no home, I.....I have a little set up down the ally way by the pizza shop" Key whispered out, feeling ashamed and embarrassed, knowing Jonghyun must feel the same. Jonghyun was shocked, this beauty was homeless.
 
"Oh my god Key, what happened, you don't deserve to be homeless" Jonghyun said, shock and worry filled him, how long had the poor boy been on these dirty, rat infested streets, filled with drunks and druggies daily.
 
"M..m..my parent's already hated me and blamed me for my mother's miscarriage, t..t..they f..found out I was gay and they kicked me out and ever since I was 14 I been out here" Key said and took another small sip from his drink, enjoying the taste, something he didn't get often.
 
"Oh my god that is awful, y..you can't stay out there, your freeze and die" Jonghyun said and no matter what he was going to help the young boy.
 
"I..I...I'm used to it Jonghyun-ssi, please don't worry about me, I'm not worth it, sorry I can't afford to pay you for the drink" Key said and looked down, little tear's prickled his feline eye's and Jonghyun's heart broke to pieces.
 
"It's ok Key, it's on me, just call my Jonghyun lovely. I don't care Key, your worth it in my eye's, promise me your wait till I finish then I can take you home" Jonghyun pleaded to the younger boy, hoping he say yes.
 
After a while Key nodded his head and Jonghyun beamed brightly, leaning over to caress the younger's cheek gently before rushing back to the counter and bringing Key a small chocolate chip cookie to have with his drink. Key was shocked at how nice Jonghyun was treating him, he hardly knew the boy who looked slightly older but little shorter yet he had made him feel wanted for the first time in his life and the first in 4 years to acknowledge him as a human with feelings.
 
He nibbled lightly on the cookie and hummed as the sweet taste took over his senses. His tiny frame grumbling loudly, not used to having hot drinks or food. Key looked up and watched the older boy make coffee's for the waiting shopper's who had come in for a break away from Christmas shopping, the jealous feeling taking over him as families came in, laughing and the loving, caring nature that shone from them. Key hoped Jonghyun would at lest look after him, he felt like he was so easy to give in and tell Jonghyun the truth and wait for him, he prayed the older wouldn't get bored and kick him out in a few days time.
 
Time seemed to go fast and soon everyone was leaving, Jonghyun taking the dirty cups and signalling Key to stay put in his seat and that he wouldn't be long. Key finished up his drink and slowly got up to take his empty cup to the other worker who smiled and thanked the boy before turning to focus on the cleaning up. It wasn't before Jonghyun came back, leather jacket hugging his body, smile on those plump lips.
 
"You ready lovely" Jonghyun asked and held his hand out for Key to take. Key thought for a moment before he slowly extended and took the older's larger, warm hand, it felt so nice against his smaller, cold pale hand.
 
"So Key, how old are you" Jonghyun asked as they slowly walked along the bust streets, heading towards a small supermarket.
 
"I..I..I'm 17" Key whispered out and kept his eye's down as they received funny looks from passer's by, whisper's of why a homeless trap as holding hands with a more better off boy.
 
"Really, I'm 19, must be awful living most of your life out here" Jonghyun asked softly to the younger, intertwining their finger's, finding the feeling so much better. Key blushed at the bold action but it felt nice and like he was finally alive for now.
 
"P..pretty much. C..can I ask why you want to help me, you are the only one who has" Key asked, the question was burning his mind and wanted to know so he could not get his hopes up of someone wanting him.
 
"I have seen you come in every single day to the shop and I always found you so beautiful and simply perfect yet the state I saw you in always concerned me and today was the final straw, grew some balls to come over and hopefully get to know you and maybe I could help you" Jonghyun said, his voice filled with a sweet loving tone making Key blush and his heart flutter for the very first time.
 
"O..oh, I never thought any one saw me, it was only to get out from the cold" Key said and Jonghyun squeezed his hand lightly, walking into the small market and getting a basket. They walked to the beauty section and stopped by the bath bits.
 
"So what bubble bath would you like Kibummie" Jonghyun said, not registering the nickname he had given the younger who was blushing madly at the sweet name. A blue, white and pink bottle caught his eye's and carefully picked it up, looking hopeful at the older that he could have that one.
 
"Oh marsh mellow bubble bath, perfect choice now let's get you some hair stuff then head home" Jonghyun smiled at Key who felt like he was on top of the world, was Jonghyun really going to buy him these bit's, no one ever let him pick something or have anything.
 
After a while Jonghyun paid for the items including a special pink towel for the younger boy and special luscious strawberry shampoo and conditioner for his hair, getting some clean socks and boxer's for the younger boy so he had something to change into and Jonghyun had some comfy pyjamas for the younger boy. Key felt like he was dreaming and it was one he never wanted to wake up from.
 
He never would of thought this morning that a nice, gentleman would come to his aid and help him, just the smallest gesture made Key feel so special and felt like he owed Jonghyun the world. They walked hand in hand down a few blocks, passing some fancy apartments and homes causing the younger to gasp, he never though he could maybe stay in something so classy like that yet to the normal person's eye, these place's were nothing special. Jonghyun stopped and  dragged Key in to a small fish and chip shop, making Key sit on the small, grey chair.
 
"Hello, how may I help you" A familiar voice echoed out and Jonghyun smiled.
 
"Hey Onew hyung" Jonghyun smiled and Onew's eye's lit up at the sight of his younger brother.
 
"Jonghyun, what are you doing here" Onew asked leaning over to pat his brother on the shoulder.
 
"Can you do me a large chips please" Jonghyun asked and Onew nodded, noticing Key on the seat.
 
"Jonghyun, who is the boy behind you" Onew asked and Jonghyun turned and smiled warmly, his trained on the younger who had a small pout on his lips.
 
"His name is Key and every day he has come in to the shop, sat alone and never ordered a thing, I saw his state getting worse and gave him a drink. Got him slightly talking and found out he is homeless and alone, I always found him so beautiful and no way am I leaving him out here" Jonghyun said and turned to his older brother who looked so proud.
 
"Oooh has my baby brother finally got a boyfriend" Onew teased and Jonghyun blushed and slapped the older's arm.
 
"Not yet Onew, give me time but I'm not letting him go" Jonghyun said and Onew smiled, happy his brother might of found someone rather special.
 
"Jonghyun, you want these chips open or wrapped" Onew asked.
 
"Open please and add a battered sausage will you" Jonghyun asked and Onew happily shoved the chips in to a hand made paper holder, adding the battered sausage and adding some salt and vinegar.
 
"Here you go then, it's on me for my younger brother" Onew smiled and Jonghyun beamed back, thankful to the older.
 
"Hey Kibummie, these are for you" Jonghyun said and handed the chips over, the younger shocked and for a minute just looked at them then Jonghyun.
 
"F...f..for me?" Key asked, his voice breaking a little.
 
"Of course, eat up sweetheart then we can get you home and run a hot bath" Jonghyun smiled and took the shopping bag's, letting Key use boy hands to eat his chips which seemed to be going down a treat.
 
The short walk back to Jonghyun's house was filled with small chatter from them both, asking simple questions and slowly getting to know each other better. Key seemed so happy and Jonghyun felt proud he could see the younger smiling a little, no more will Key have to suffer alone, Jonghyun was going to turn Key's life around and give his life the bright colours and joy he so deserved.
 
Key never felt so full in his life, eating all the chips and battered sausage, he really loved that meal and he noted that he should thank Onew next time he does see the older man. Jonghyun guided Key up to the sixth floor and unlocked his door once reached the right apartment, the place was small yet cosy and warm, it gave off a sweet loving home and Key felt like he wasn't wanted there, like he didn't deserve to have this special nice treatment. Jonghyun smiled and took Key's hand pulling him inside and switching the heating on, slipping his shoes and jacket off and helping Key take his tatty old trainer's off.
 
Once in the bath room, Jonghyun instantly began to runt he bath, steam raising of the water and fogging up the mirror, helping Key slip out of his tatty, ripped jeans and jacket. Key felt shy and Jonghyun turned away while he slipped out of the remaining clothes and stepped in the bubble filled bath, giggling lightly as the sweet marsh mellow smell filled the bath room.
 
"You in and settled Bummie" Jonghyun asked and Key nodded, playing with a few big bubbles on the surface. Jonghyun smiled and filled up the spare cup with warm water.
 
"Lean your head back for me" Jonghyun asked gently and once Key had followed Jonghyun, the older began to wash his hair, the younger nearly purring like a cat from the affection he was getting.
 
Jonghyun happily washed Key's hair, a smile planting it's self on his lips as Key seemed to relax and enjoy being pampered but he deserved to be treated and pampered. Once Jonghyun had done, the bath room was filled with the strong strawberry smell. Jonghyun smiled and stayed to speak with Key for a while before getting up and heading to the bed room to fetch some fresh, comfy pyjama's for Key to wear, his eye's widened as he saw small snow flakes fall from the sky, his heart beat increasing at the thought of Key having to sleep out there in the icy cold weather.
 
He could never understand how people could be so damn cruel and kick Key out, there is nothing wrong with being gay and he thought they younger's parent's needed to good slap, how dare they kick Key out and make him suffer for so long, if only he could of helped and saved Key sooner. Getting a pair of blue, fluffy bottoms and a large black t- shirt, he walked back and placed the bit's down on the rack, with some clean under wear and leaving Key to dry off and change.
 
After ten minutes, Key came out, the t-shirt coming down to his thighs and the bottoms covering his feet but he looked so damn adorable, black hair messily towel dried and starting to become more fluffy. Jonghyun smiled and invited Key to sit down with him, even opening his arms for the younger boy to melt into which he accepted.
 
They may only know each other for a few hours but to Jonghyun he sort of knew Key for so much longer, seeing some life behind those beautiful, striking feline eye's and a small warm smile on those bow shaped lips which had begun to get some colour back into them, his ghostly white skin slowly getting some life in to it, the soft milky white skin glistering under the light's in the living room, Jonghyun still thought he was so beautiful and so special to him.
 
He hoped this was going to be the start of something so beautiful and special for them, many years he could help Key create fun, loved filled memories, give the younger a life he truly deserved and he was so thankful Key had trusted him so far and never will he let Key down and break this special bond they had made.
 
"Thank you for everything Jjong" Key spoke out and peaked up at the older who smiled widely at him.
 
"Your welcome Kibummie and from now on this is your home as well ok, what ever you need, I get it for you" Jonghyun said and Key smiled and nuzzled his face back in the older's chest.
 
Key was so happy, like he was in a bubble that was filled with love, hope and he felt safe and secure for the very first time, Jonghyun maybe a stranger but in these past few hours, he had done more then what anyone else has done for him in his life. From the hot drink and cookie to chips and a bath and giving him a roof over his head and a place to sleep, he owed Jonghyun more then the world, he felt like he could never repay the older for the kindness he had given him and the sweet, loving and caring nature.
 
Jonghyun could of easily thrown him out or be rude to him yet he was the one in a million to help him and not hurt him, not run away from him or find him repulsive and disgusting. Key snuggled in to the older's side, loving the strong husky scent of coffee and the hint of chocolate that surround him, the smell he will always remember as Jonghyun's smell.
 
Key felt sleep take over, the warmth from the older hugging him helped him fall asleep in no time, a small smile on his lips. Jonghyun smiled and the black fluffy curls on the younger's head, placing a little kiss on Key's forehead and continued to watch the younger sleep peacefully, for what seemed like the very first time.
 
Key will forever be in debt to Jonghyun and he hoped this was the start of something they could share for a life time, this morning he was nothing to anyone, just a smelly, homeless tramp that no one cared about or wanted, he was not a human with feelings, he was just a dull, bland idiot with no use, now he felt like he was something, he belonged and felt wanted.
 
Jonghyun had given him purpose and he finally felt feeling's and very nice feeling's they are, from happiness to feeling slightly loved. He finally wasn't seen as something awful and disgusting, he felt the care Jonghyun had for him and the honesty Jonghyun had, he felt like maybe this was the start of better thing's for him and he hoped Jonghyun will be in his life forever, the older was perfect and like his own personal angel gifted from heaven.
 
Key felt like he had gone from nothing to something in the space of a few hours and it was all thanks to the puppy like man with a heart of gold and a rather delicious cup of hot chocolate also made from Jonghyun. Jonghyun was his life now and Key was ready to make the older proud of him and do something with his life to make Jonghyun beam brightly and to shout to the world just how proud and happy he will make the older man, it was a task Key was determined to complete.
 
Jonghyun had saved his life and Key wanted to prove to Jonghyun he appreciated what he had done and valued his trust and care and love, maybe Onew was right, he loved the thought of Jonghyun becoming his boyfriend one day.
 
He would be very proud to call the older his boyfriend and he vowed that if that was to ever happen, he would make Jonghyun the happiest and proudest man alive and do everything he can to see those puppy eyes and bright smile. Key had become so smitten with Jonghyun yet he had a long time to becomem ore smitten and in love, the begininng of something pure and beautiful as only just begun.

A/N Hello lovelies <3

Thank you to my lovely, 4 subbers (my angels) I hope this doesn't disappoint XD

This is officialy my 71st story, wow time has flowen by ><

I'm planning a special give away once I reach 200 subber's which is fairly soon so keep your eye's out for that :D

Comment and Subscribe, let me know your thought's (did I kill with my fluff ><) sorry(not sorry) :D