Late Realizing

My True Soulmate

Yoona looked at the empty space in her bed. "Aigo, I can't stop thinking about him." She thought. She pictured Heechul's face smiling at her and saying, "Yoong, Saranghaeyo." That sentence made her blush. She rolled around her bed, trying not to think about him anymore. But she couldn't stop. She just couldn't. Why? It's not like she already fell for him already.

She heard a knock coming from the door. She looked at the door, it opened and revealed her older sister, Im Kina. "Yoona, it's dinner time." She said and smiled at her younger sister. "Omo~ Unni, I don't wanna eat.." She said and buried her face to her pillow. Kina sighed and sat next to Yoona. "Yoong, is it about Donghae again?" Yoona shooked her head, not facing Kina. 

"Then what is it about?" Kina asked her. Yoona finally faced Kina and sighed. "I think I'm inlove again." Yoona put her head to Kina's shoulder. Kina's surprised look didn't change. "Yoona, with who? And aren't you and Donghae still together?" Kina asked. Yoona shooked her head again. 

Kina patted Yoona's back gently and hugged her. "Omo, I'm sorry Yoona. Aren't you more worried about your breakup?" Yoona hugged Kina back. "No... I don't think I love Donghae anymore... He's... just too hurtful to me now.." Tears started falling through Kina's shoulder.

She looked at Yoona, who was already crying. She hugged Yoona tightly. Then, Yoona's cellphone rang. She picked it up, it was from Donghae. She looked away, not wanting to start crying again. Kina looked at her worriedly. She placed her hand to Yoona's. Yoona looked at Kina hopefully, and Kina smiled at her younger sister.

Yoona smiled. She then declined Donghae's call. "Now, let's eat dinner, shall we?" Kina asked her smiling. Yoona nodded and the two walked downstairs. Then, when they finally arrived, they found their Umma talking to the phone. Their Umma looked at Yoona and offered her the phone. "It's for you, Yoona." 

Yoona grabbed the phone slowly. "Hello?" She asked. "Yoona. It's me, Yuri. Look, you don't have much time! Heechul's leaving Korea!" Yuri said. Yoona's eyes widen. "W-What?" Yuri replied, "Heechul changed his mind in being a trainee in SM. He wanted to leave Korea because his ex-girlfriend is still here. Hurry! Before he leaves, make sure you tell him you like him!"

Yoona looked down. "But..." Yuri replied, "Yoona, you can do it." Yoona looked at Kina, who was smiling. "Go for it." Yoona smiled. "Okay! Yoona fighting!" She said happily. "Okay, I'll call you back!" She said and grabbed her coat and wore it. "Kina Unni, mind if you drive me to the airport?" She asked.

Kina raised her thumb. "Sure!" She grabbed her coat and put it on. The two ran to the car and drove to the airport. Yoona looked for Heechul, and finally saw him. "H-Heechul-Ah!" Heechul looked at Yoona. "Yoona?" Yoona smiled at Heechul. "I.... I really like you! So, please don't leave!" Her fists tightened. "I know I've known you just for a short time but, I know I like you. That's why..." She looked at Heechul. "I don't want you to leave! Please! I... love you!" Heechul stared at Yoona, and smiled.

"I was hoping for that." He said and walked slowly to Yoona. He touched her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Saranghaeyo, Babo." Yoona smiled and jokingly punched his arm. "Omo! You're the Babo!" The two laughed and smiled together, and finally found their REAL true love~

 

 

A/N: OMO!!!! It's rly complicated and rlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy short huh!? ;_; I know that it's too early for Yoona to already like Heechul BUT! I wanted to finish dis ff already T___T SO YEAH, THE END! XDDD [NOTE] Im Kina is a fic character XD