Chapter XVIII

Depths of Love

Since I won the bet, it took me a while to figure out what I really wanted to do. I thought of maybe going shopping or doing something else downtown since Sehun wouldn't let me go out in public. I also thought of having my friends come visit, but I remembered the consequences they would have to face if they got caught meeting me and Sehun. I couldn't let them go through that.

I missed my friends, but, strangely, not as much as I thought I would. I didn't always go with Sehun on his night routes and they didn't always come up to the surface. I also missed my mom and mama Soo. They both raised me to be who I am today. Without their help, I would not have gotten this far. It was weird not seeing them every day.

But in a way, I guess I was okay with that. I spent almost all my time with Sehun, who kept me happy and entertained. He always tried to do new things with me so I wouldn't get bored, yet I still had to study a lot. He still didn't like to take me out anywhere, but on some occasions we'd go someplace special.

I'm really glad I got to meet Sehun. It was an accident, but our chance meeting turned into a love connection. I always dreamed of having legs and someone to love, and fortunately, I got both. There is not a day that I'm not thankful to have everything I do now.

 

 


 

Sorry it's so short! I didn't know how else to finish it. I hope everyone liked it though.

Another story may come in the future, so stay tuned. ^.^ 

Follow me on tumblr, too, and I'll love you!!!