Chapter 7 : Allies

Secret B2ST

A/N: I am so sorry for my long long hiatus! >.< I couldn't help it! College stuffs were taking my time! :( I hope you guys still remember about this FF or still notice the existence of this FF of mine XD. Anyway, you guys have such a good analyzing skills! :D Most of you were right! :D Thanks for participating :)

Here goes the next chap! Enjoy :D (Short chappie >.<)

=========================================================================================================================

“He’s right there,” the guy cut the line again while pointing at Seungie (in Doo’s body) who was currently sitting in the couch, daydreaming.

Jun was shocked by the surprising statement, of course he’s surprised! He tried hard to hide his shocked-face. He remained calm while answering the smarty-brained guy, “Dongwoon-ah, are you blind or something?? He’s Doojoon there!! Don’t you see?!”

Jun’s lips slightly trembled and his heart pounded fast, ‘How does he find out? Oh God!

Dongwoon just smirked; he’s more like Joker when doing that. He clicked his tongue once before replying, “Don’t play dumb, hyung. I know the truth. I know everything.”

Junhyung’s heart was still beating faster and faster as the time passed. He couldn’t move or talk; just staring at the maknae in the eyes. The youngest still dared to set his eyes into the older. His confidence went up after seeing the older one couldn’t speak any words up.

‘I think I shot the bull’s eye,’ He thought (yeah yeah, go arrogant right away, mister Smarty Brained!).

“Just give it up, hyung. You’ve been caught red-handed by me, the master of puzzle!” Dongwoon knocked Junhyung down with his victorious words. He made the older got stuck with the secret, or…?

“Yah, Wonnie-ah…” Junhyung started speaking (OMO, better be careful Jun, Wonnie isn’t as easy as you think. Watch you words).

“…what do you think you’re doing?” Jun continued while putting his dark expression on his face, trying his best to scare the maknae out, would it work??

Dongwoon started quivering a bit by seeing the horrible sight of Jun (yeah, it did work). But he couldn’t just lose this battle, as his mind said.

“Me? I think I am doing a good analysis, hyung,” Dongwoon answered confidently, a good word to defend the beast (read: Junhyung).

Junhyung frowned, ‘This kid is really….

“Why hyung? Just spit it out! Why do you have to hide it?” Dongwoonie couldn’t stop himself from blabbering too much due to the over-confidence.

Then, a sudden large hand clapped Woon’s wide mouth. Junhyung’s last move had begun.

“Hmphh—yoouunngg~” Dongwoon rebelled against Jun’s tight grip, trying to break away from the deadly hand.

“Will you stop talking if I let your MOUTH go?” Jun threatened, his favorite job nowadays (he threatened Doojoon in the previous chapter remember?)

Dongwoon nodded in agreement, his lungs were lack of oxygen already. Junhyung let his hand off from the suffering-guy as soon as Dongwoon gave up.

“You should stop attacking me in the first place, Woon-ah. You know who the person you face right now,” the arrogant Jun had come back!!

‘Wait! Should I tell this kid? Maybe he can help…’ Junhyung thought for a while after seeing the smarty-brained kid’s great performance in analyzing things. In fact, Junhyung couldn’t think any excuse after getting knocked out like this. So then, he decided what he chose the best.

“Dongie-ah~” Jun started with sweet tone.

Dongwoon’s shocked face was indeed visible. His eyes were open wide, his jaws dropped as if saying ‘did I hear wrong?’

But that expression slowly died down and was replaced by a sound of puking, yes he was puking because of Jun’s sudden change.

The sweet smile on Jun’s face also disappeared after seeing the scene, “YAH!! Why are you throwing up in front of me???” The beastly hyung appeared AGAIN.

“Hooeeekkk….hyung, I-I’m sorry to say this but….” Dongwoon wiped his mouth for a while but straightly continued on after seeing a fury in the elder’s eyes.

“….umm, what I was trying to say is…mmm…” He lost his courage to say what’s in his mind this time (You’ll be dead, Woon!!).

“Forget it!” Jun said nonchalantly, he didn’t want to waste his time to hear such a critic. “Listen…I want to tell you about something, but DON’T TELL ANYBODY ABOUT IT!! UNDERSTAND??” his sharp eyes shot Woon’s out, making the youngest felt the fear. Woonie nodded without warning.

“Read my mouth D-O—“ Jun explained for the second time before Woon interrupted, “Yes! I know it hyung! Just tell me right away!”

Jun hit Woon’s head because of his loud voice, “ouch! Hyung, it hurts…” Woon rubbed his painful head and grimaced a bit.

“Come here,” the rapper dragged the poor kid into a small room below the stairs. He looked around if someone passed there, but fortunately there weren’t anyone around. Then, he grabbed the knob and closed the door. A click sound was heard.

“Hyung? Do you lock the door??” Dongwoon asked in anxious tone.

“Yes, I don’t want anyone inter—“ before Jun could finish his sentence, Dongwoon started screaming.

“HYUNG!! LET ME OUT OF HERE! I DON’T WANT TO DIE YET!!”

And once again, Juhyung had to clasp his hand to Woon’s mouth, ‘This kid is really like an old woman!

Jun’s hand was really like a beast’s deadly grip, once you got into it, you wouldn’t survive unless you knew how to tame such a wild beast.

 

Dongwoon stopped screaming straight away, he knew his hyung so well. They exchanged gaze and nodded in agreement, actually they’re more like exchanging minds. Jun released his hand and Woon could breathe normally.

“OK. I tell you this because I trust you,” Jun whispered as low as he could while looking around through the small hole on the door. Dongwoon put on his serious face because of the atmosphere Jun made.

Then it was quiet. The seriousness had really filled up the small room.

“So?” Woon spoke; the atmosphere scared the hell out of him now.

It was a dead silence once again before Jun looked up; his gaze went straight to meet Woon’s, as if burned the blonde’s eyes.

“OMO! My eyes hurt!!” Dongwoon screamed….in his mind. He wouldn’t dare to say such thing if he still wanted to live.

“You’re right, Woon. You won,” Jun FINALLY spoke! Two sentences at least.

But the short sentences just brought Woon to the world of confusion, “What do you mean hyung??”

Jun’s face fell, he hoped this scene would be a good one since he had acted in such a cool way, “Aigoo, where’s your smarty brain you pabo!”

Dongwoon still tried to digest the statement and it hit him!

“Ah, I shot the bull’s eye, right hyung?” Woonie’s smart-brain had come back; his confidence went back too of course. His smart brain worked slower than we thought actually.

“So then, I need your help,” Jun continued, his eyes fulfilled with pleading. And Woon just swallow a big lump in his throat, ‘Don’t ask help to let me kill myself for knowing your secret, hyung

“What is it hyung?” He dared himself to talk.

“Just...can you just watch Seungie’s back and help him with the problem?” Jun’s face softened after saying the statement.

Dongwoon never saw such a sweet-hearted Jun like this before. Yes, it’s rare to see his gentle side. Woonie kept looking at the rapper until he felt his head hurt. The rapper had hit him again.

“Aigo, this kid. You really like daydreaming even in this spooky place.”

“It hurts hyung,” Woon caressed his head, trying to wash away the pain.

“Yeah I know right,” Jun made an irritating face.

“So, are you willing to do it?” Jun needed the confirmation. Two seconds later, a satisfying answer came to his ear, “Ok. I’ll do it, hyung.”

=========To Be Continued===========

A/N : I am sorry if it's short *bows* the next chap will be posted soon :DD

Comments are LOVED!