She's so...strong...?

JongKey plus Me

KEY'S POV:

"Do you want me to ask?"

Onew looked at me like I was stupid. "No der. I like it when you give me your attention." He winked.

Oh right. I forgot. Onew likes me and he's not afraid to show it. Unlike a certain someone *cough Jonghyun cough* who refuses to surrender to my awesomeness.

"So, Onew...what brings you here?"

"MY LOVE FOR YOU." His eyes suddenly opened a lot wider.

Pft. Way to be cheesy, man. You think that I actually believe that? "Er. That is wonderful. Thank you. But I'm with Go Chujang. So go away."

Go Chujang snickered, but I kicked her gently (yes gently) and she stopped. Mind you she was wincing like someone broke her lef or something, but it couldn't have been that bad. I kicked her gently. Jonghyun however, seemed to think otherwise.

"Go Chujang! You ok? What's wrong with your leg?"

I was sorely tempted to slap him right then and there. I'm standing right here, man, and you're talking to Go Chujang? It's KEY. The almighty.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine, thanks..." Go Chujang looked into Jonghyun's eyes and sparks were instantly flying everywhere. I was seething; smoke coming out of my ears. Jonghyun didn't notice though.

"Are you sure? You look like you're in pain, though. Key's kicks are quite hard." His tone was cold. Oh . He noticed that kick? It was supposed to be discreet. I coughed, just loud enough for Go Chujang to hear.

"Heh heh...no, no, it wasn't Key, I was just having a muscle spasm...maybe a cramp...yeah...no...it wasn't key..." She sounded pained. Hah. Good for her.

"Key...violence is not an answer, nor a question with an answer of 'yes'. Don't kick people." Jonghyun's tone softened. UWAH he's so cute. But...not for the right reason.

"Yeah Key, don't kick people...eat some chicken with me! It'll help you feel better!" Onew tried grabbing my arm and dragging me to his favourite chicken restaurant, but I shook him off fiercly. He looked hurt. I didn't care. Who cares about Onew? I want JONGHYUN.

"Did I not say that Key didn't kick me? Why can't you two listen?" Go Chujang looked annoyed. What.

"But he did! I saw him!" Jonghyun sounded oddly desperate. What the hell is up with them?

"Key..OMG look it's Shinee! And a girl..WHO IS THAT GIRL? SHAWOLS UNITE! WE MUST HUNT HER DOWN."

. There is a reason why we avoid going to public places. Oh . I grabbed Jonghyun and tried to run for it, but he stood still, immune to my awesomeness and my awesome strength. Since when was anyone immune to my awesomeness?

"Jonghyun! Idiot! We have to go; otherwise we're going to get mobbed!"

He stood his ground, unfazed by the growing size of the threat. Yeah, our fans can be threats sometimes. Then he looked at me, then Onew, then me, then Go Chujang. What. Was he doing. Did he really want to die?

"Jonghyun! Hurry up! Do you want to die?"

Jonghyun shrugged, bending down and picking Go Chujang up bridal style. He looked oddly happy while doing it. "Now we can go!"

And so we booked it.

....

....

...

Roughly 10m later, we had to stop. Onew was out of breath, being the old man he was, and Jonghyun had run out of arm strength. FAIL.

"Go Chujang," Jonghyun panted, "why...you...so...heavy?" She looked rather insulted, but then delighted when she realized that she was still in Jonghyun's arms. Stupid poophead.

"Want me to carry you then?" Aight. 'Cause she totally has enough strength for that.

"Yes, please...." Jonghyun couldn't catch his breath.

"Me too." Onew was really getting old, wasn't he?

"No problem!" She hopped out of Jonghyun's arms and squatted down, motioning for Jonghyun and Onew to get onto her back. They did. And they magically managed to stay on without falling. Go Chujang stretched her leg and began running, in a rather random direction. I had no choice but to follow her, as our Shawols were drawing nearer. Yeah, 10m isn't all that great a distance. WE COULD HAVE GONE 10X FURTHER IF...-sigh-

 

 

ONEW'S POV:

Hm. This is actually surprisingly comfortable. Who would have known that a girl would be able to carry 2 guys on her back and bolt a good...I think we've gone roughly a kilometer now. And yet Go Chujang is still going strong. In fact, she's running faster than Key. I find that rather amusing. Whoa, this place looks so...unfamiliar. Where the hell are we? Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I smell chicken and I don't see our crazed fangirls anymore. That's really all that's important.

 

 

GO CHUJANG'S POV:

Wow, they're so light. Onew and Jonghyun combined are like...feathers. Not even. I could have sworn I wasn't carrying anything if it weren't for Key's occasional death glares. Yeesh. Touche.

I carried them straight to my house. Yeah, my house. Got a problem with that? No? I didn't think so. I was about to run straight up the 10 floors if Key didn't suddenly collapse in front of me, nearly making me trip. I picked him up with my foot and hopped up the stairs on one leg, attempting to not hit his head on the walls. I wasn't exactly successful. Too bad. It's what he gets for kicking me.

 

 

YO SUP PEOPLES. LONG TIME NO SEE!!! HOW'S IT GOING?

Thanks for sticking with me even though I'm extremely slow at updating...it'll be even slower from now on, sorry...

As to exaclty why they're at Go Chujang's house...I have no idea XD