Everything is not what it seems

JongKey plus Me

KEY'S POV:

YUSH YUSH YUSH -mental fist pump- In the end, I still won. Of course I won. I'm Shinee's Almighty Key; why on earth would I lose to Go Chujang? Like honestly? I feel bad for her though, seeing as she did like Jonghyun. I can't believe I just forced someone to give up their love...

NOT. Yeah right man, Jonghyun's mine.

"So.." Her voice was quiet, and she wasn't looking at me, probably because I was radiating too much awesomeness for her to handle. Yeah man, I'm THAT y.

"Yeah? What do you want?" I tried to remind myself that I had to be nice to her now that she would back off. It was hard. I don't think I quite managed.

"Um...can I still stay at your dorm for a while? Even if...Jonghyun..you.....I .....er....-sniffle-...um....chicken?"

I snorted, then I tried to cover up my snort, which ended up with me snorting chicken sauce into my nose. It was gross. I'm sorry, I loved the sauce, but snorting it into my nose was rather disgusting. I debated whether or not letting Go Chujang stay was a good idea, then decided that, just to rub it in her face, I was going to let her stay. Yeah, I was going to let her stay and watch me and Jong get intimate. Muahaha~ But then, what if she changed her mind and decided to chase after Jonghyun again? Then wouldn't that just make me seem stupid? If I was the one that let her stay and then she stole Jonghyun....

"I guess....I dunno, shouldn't you go home though? Like, aren't your parents worried?"

She surprised me by laughing. "Hah! Yeah right man, my parents are even more clueless than me. Last time, I got lost on a camping trip and my parents didn't notice. They went home without me. I was stuck in the mountains for 3 days. When I finally got home, thanks to a very kind cougar who was nice enough to carry me home, my parents' only reaction was to go "OH! When'd you get a new cat? He's beautiful." Yeah. That's how clueless they are."

I snickered. Like father, like so-wait no, daughter. Like father, like daughter. No wonder Go Chujang was always so out of it. It ran in her genes.

"Well then..don't you have to go to school?"

"I kinda...already finished school."

"What? I thought you were 17; doesn't that mean that you're still in high school?"

"Yeah...but it's summer..."

"Right. I forgot." For some odd reason, I thought she was going to say that she was some prodigy who graduated highschool at 15. Hm. I'm not sure why I would think that, but ok...

"Huh..well, I guess you can stay then, so long as you stay away from Jonghyun."

She looked at me with sad eyes. "I...promise."

I wasn't buying it. I mean yeah, she didn't seem like the seductive vixen, but with all the crazed stalker fangirls we have nowadays, you can never be too careful. I mean like, last time when Jonghyun went out to take a walk, he ended up almost mobbed by his overly excited fangirls. Seriously man, I know you guys love us, but you ought to give us some personal space.

"Er..if you want to stay, you'll have to sign an agreement. "

"An agreement? What?"

I quickly pulled out a blank piece of paper (it wasn't blank actually, it had Hello Kitty and such on it, and I absolutely loved it -squeal-. Shut up. I'm the diva). I was about to write on it when I realized that, if I didn't write on it and I made her sign it, I could just add on random things later, and her signature would be on it. Haha. Smart Key. I don't think I made sense to anyone besides myself, but you'll see what I mean.

"Sign this."

"But there's nothing on it!"

"There will be, eventually. If you don't sign it, then you can't stay. Your choice."

She panicked, and hastily scribbled something on it. It vaguely resembled a cabbage head. "Ok, ok, just let me stay."

I took the paper back and mentally high-fived myself. Oh the things I could add onto this now...hm...Go Chujang can stay at the Shinee dorm on the condition that she cleans our bathrooms everyday....get on her knees and bow down to the Almighty Key every time I pass by...run away screaming whenever Taemin calls her noona.....

"..uh...Key? What was it that you were planning to make me do? The whole cleaning thing?"

. I forgot that I can't think silently. "Nothing...what did you hear? I think you were just imagining things."

"Hm..maybe...I thought I heard you say that you wanted me to scream your name...and neuter your cat..."

Wow, she has such bad hearing. Scream my name? Dude, that sounds so wrong...and neuter my cat? I don't have a cat. I have a..JONGHYUN mwahaha. "No...nothing. I just said let's go and steal some more chicken skewers."

 

GO CHUJANG'S POV:

I..can't believe I just did that. I love Key and all, but seriously, I'm giving up the love of my life. JONGHYUN ah~ why do you have to be so perfect and so irresistible? If only there were two Jonghyuns...

"Come on man, let's go steal some more of these oh so yummy chicken skewers." Key dragged me to my feet roughly pulled me out the door.

"I don't know! It's not like I want -" Onew's face was kinda red.

"Then give-" Jonghyun was sputtering.

"But I-"

"Mine!"

Key's face brightened. " Are you guys fighting over me?"

Dude, seriously? I know you're the diva, but still...being excited over two guys fighting over you isn't exactly a nice thing to say...fortunately, it wasn't the case.

Jonghyun blinked. "What? Of course not; why would we be fighting about you? We were arguing over the posession of the last chicken skewer."

Key's face fell instantly. "Oh," he pouted. "Wait. If you were arguing over chicken, why would Onew say "It's not like I want"? Hm? Onew would do anything for chicken."

Onew looked at Jonghyun then shrugged, trying to seem passive. "Er..that's cause the last skewer was partially beef. It's disappointing. Besides, why would you care if we were fighting over you? I thought you were dating Go Chujang?"

Right. I forgot. I quickly wrapped my arms around his shoulder. "Yeobo...let's go out. Let's get our own chicken skewers."

Key turned to me and nodded, even though his face was filled with disgust for a split second. "Yeah. I'm going out with GO CHUJANG, Onew and Jonghyun. Jongie." He winked at Jonghyun and I ended up melting instead. I think that I should be diagnosed with "SHinee syndrome"--excessive nosebleeding, fainting, and melting at the sight of Shinee.

Jonghyun his lips instinctively (so y) and nodded. "Right. Have fun."

I turned and pinched Taemin's cheeks, even though he was considerably taller than me. I'm sorry! He's just too cute. Minho smacked my hand away. I glared at him. Taemin squeezed his hand and his eyes softened a bit.

"Noona...don't pinch my cheeks unless you want to die..."

Oh my. I used to think that Taemin was the most adorable kid on the planet; but now he's death threatening me? What is this? Then Taemin smiled at me (aigoo, so cute. His eye smile was so sweet) and suddenly I forgot all about the death threat.

"Noona..good luck with Key... I honestly doubt you'll be able to handle him..but...at any rate....have fun!" He walked off with Minho.

Key was too busy glaring at Onew and Jonghyun, who were glaring at each other, to notice my little exchange with Taemin.  But then he suddenly realized that we were supposed to go out, and he grabbed and hand and dragged me off towards the elevator again. Just as we were going, however, he discreetly stooped by Jonghyun's ear and whispered something, smiling. Jonghyun shivered slightly and poked him in the stomach.  Key started laughing and pulled me into the elevator.

"What was that about?" I asked, as soon as we were alone.

Key looked at me coldly and smirked. "None of your business."

 

 

So...what was Key whispering to Jonghyun? Haha, I guarantee it's nothing that will permanently scar you. Merry Christmas and happy New Year! (almost XD)