000.

Regretted.

Hyemi POV:

 

"Oh Sehun, I'm going for a business trip for a week, so don't you dare mess up my kitchen, my room, my study room, my living roo-" 

" Yes, yes. Your everything. I won't mess up. Promise. Come on, let's go. I'll send you to the airport".

 

The car ride was bumpy and chatty. I couldn't stop staring at my wonderful and perfect boyfriend that has always been there for me all along. It's the I dont know how many times I'm going for a business trip just because my boss couldn't see me doing well in Korea. Just kidding, I have some clients to meet up and deal with. Sehun was being himself with his thin soft lucious lips curving into a sweet smile everytime I am going for a business trip. It just gives me that assurance it will all be alright and that he will wait for me. He makes me feels like everything, every moment is perfect. Our relationship? Heh, it has been 4 years 2 months. But whatever for? It's all going down in vain. In the end. 

 

"Stop kissing my lips already, my flight is taking off soon. I have to go now." 

"Can't wait till you get back into my arms, take care sweetheart. Have a safe flight... and don't miss me too much." 

"Psh, like I ever will. Bye!" I waved while blowing kisses to my dearest boyfriend. Just look at him, ugh pure perfection.

 

It has been the 5th day here in LA and all the meetings ended. The sales were alright, I managed to grasp those clients pretty well. I was told that I could go home and have a rest so hooray! For the past days, Sehun and me have been texting each other pretty much but all his replies seems to be short ones. Maybe he's busy because he's having his comeback soon. Oh well, I can't wait to take my flight home tomorrow and oops. I didn't tell him about that. ;)

 

"Ahhhhh, Korea. Boyfriend, I'm back! Korea, I'm back! Pyo Hyemi is back!" I giggled, excited to have some home cooked food and most importantly, seeing my boyfriend back home. 

 

I sighed, dropping off near the supermarket because I have decided to cook up a feast tonight! Why? Because it is our 4 years and 2 months anniversary today! I was still jetlagged but I handled it all with a cup of coffee. I gave Sehun a text last night and this morning but I just didn't seem to receive a reply back from him. I figured, he's still sleeping or maybe out practicing with his dance steps with Kai, his bestfriend. That guy, Kai, is so manly when he dance.

 

" Baby? Your girlfriend is home. Home sweet home!" I opened the door just to find that the house was in total pitch black. I furrowed my eyebrows but it just means that my plan is going to work. 

 

Running to the kitchen after taking a shower, I tied my apron around my waist and start baking a chocolate cream cake that Sehun has been eyeing on the receipe book a few weeks ago. I can tell from his eyes that he wants me to do it but since I was being a total busy bitch, I couldn't. Presents? That's a no problem! I got us a couple Swarovski ring with our names engraved in each ring. I didn't want him to waste his money on me just because he's still a rookie and that he has a long way to go. Putting in some of  the chopped vegetables, in a few minutes the seaweed soup would be perfect to be eaten!

 

I closed all the lights so that the house will be in a total pitch black. I make my steps back to the room with the cake that I made earlier evening and I slowly lit up a candle in a heart shape shape and wait for the main door to be open.... CLICK

 

"Oh, Oppa's back!" I covered my mouth in excitement, squealing my heart out from inside but something was odd. Oddly weird. I heard the clanks of a pair of high heel shoes and...     a woman's voice

 

"Dear, what if your girlfriend comes back? I don't want to be caught by her. I have no intentions of telling her about our relationship yet. I feel bad", says the woman. I heard it all, I was eavesdropping back behind the door. My heart just shattered down, like as though someone was cutting me up and ripped my heart out without any mercy.

"Nah, she's coming back tomorrow. She went on a business trip for a week, remember? It's only Saturday. Let's start on us." 

 

Giggles were heard followed along of the laughter from that unknown woman. I was upset, enraged, disheartened. Name me all the negative feelings, I have it all inside of me now. I heard the other room door being closed, tch. Guess what? Few minutes later, moaning was heard. It was me who felt all the disgust. How long have he been doing all this shit when I'm not at home. I opened the master bedroom door and crept out, I didn't realized that I was still holding the cake. In a matter of fact,  I still hope that this is not true. This always happens in drama, catching their loved ones cheating on them. But I denied my feelings. Sehun has always been listening to me and loving me all along. Just which part of me that wasn't good enough for him that he has to cheat on me? 

I stand outside the room door, trembling. I can feel my heartbeat racing with my lips quivering. I opened the door swiftly and let it banged the wall hard. I stared down at a disgusting couple that was found in the midst of making love inside my house. My own house. The house that Sehun and I bought. A gasp was heard from the woman beneath Sehun. And Sehun? Giving me that utterly speechless look that he has ever had. I threw the cake to the wall which make teardrop run down my cheeks. I couldn't hide the fact that I was angry, so angry that I could actually lose my mind. I just could not accept the fact that my own boyfriend, would actually cheat on me.

 

"Hyemi, Hyemi. No, listen to me. It wasn't what you thi-" 

"It wasn't what I think? IT WASN'T WHAT I THINK? Then you fucking tell me why the fucking hell are you grinding up above Hyesu? My fucking twin sister! God jesus! Tell me what does she have that I don't have. What's so unsatisfying about me that you have to fucking- just. Fuck off, Oh Sehun." 

"I-, you know what. She's satisfying in all manners. She's skilled in bed, she's a great cook, even a better one than you. She's everything that you're not."

"Oh, I am? I get it now. You both, can do whatever you want. Wanna have sex so badly? Do it. But I'm leaving. I don't wanna see you anymore. Not anymore." 

 

I stormed out of the apartment, giving my twin sister the last glare of my life. I'm ashamed, disappointed, angry, sad. I felt like dying but. It has all happened. 

He's just that one fucking traitor that I trusted in my life

 

Sehun POV: 

It has been three years now and the last time I saw her was when she came back to our house to grab all her things. Being the egoistic person, I am, I didn't hold her back of course. I watched her leave out of my life, out of our apartment, out of that door.. all by herself. I just wanted her to know that it was a grave mistake I made. I was blinded by her twin sister, thinking that she's the one and she got me. She got washed all my cash away along with my love, which is you. I miss you so much and I am still wearing the couple ring that you left on the vanity when you stormed out of the apartment that night. I wish you would come back, but.. nope. Not gonna happen after a million years. I miss you, Hyemi and I'm sorry.