J-Hope 1

방탄소년단 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"UMMA! Has the new neighbours arrived? I want to see if they have children. Maybe they are around my age the I can make friends!" It was the nth time you asked you mum about the new neighbours ever since the construction next door has finished.

"No darling, they're not here yet. Why not you go write a welcome letter for them? I am sure they will be touched." Your mum smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Okay umma. But remember to tell me when the neighbours arrive okay!" You ran up the stairs and rushed to your room. When you reached your room, you pulled a white piece of paper and got your box of colour pencils.

"I hope they will have kids. Please let it be a girl. Boys are disgusting!" You mumbled to yourself while adding flowers on every empty space of the paper. After all you were just 4 and could hardly spell.

"_____! Come down the new neighbours are here! I just saw them enter their house. Guess what. I saw them carrying a little kid like you in!" Your mum shouted and you ran down the stairs holding the drawing you just drew.

"Umma, what is that you are holding?"

"I just made chocolate lava cake so I'm going to give it to the new neighbours as their welcoming gift."

"OHMYGAWD. IT'S MY FAVOURITE. UMMA... Can I have some?" You smiled sheepishly.

"I would like to give you some too darling, but it's for the new neighbours." Your mum kneeled down and patted your head. "I'll make some for you next time okay?"

"Okay umma. Let's go over now! I want to make friends! "You jumped around as you were excited to see your new neighbours.

DING DONG

"Hello, how may I help you?" A lady, in her early thirties, opened the door and looked at your mother and you.

"Anyeonghaseyo ahjumma. We're from next door and we're here to welcome you and your family!" You beamed at the lady before you.

"OH! Please come in. I'm so sorry we just moved in so it isn't very tidy. Please have a seat" The lady gestured towards the sofa.

"Ajumma, my umma made chocolate lava cakes for you and your family!" You took the box of cakes from your mum and gave it to the lady. "Ajumma, do you have children? If you do please let it be a girl!" You placed your hands together I'm the praying form.

"You're so cute! What's your name dear?" The lady bended down and pinched your cheeks.

"It's ______ and I'm 4 years old this year!" You smiled while raising 4 fingers.

"_____ ah, ajumma has a child" you beamed brightly "but, I'm so sorry it's s boy not a girl." Your smile dropped immediately after hearing the word 'boy'.

"Don't sulk my dear, Hoseok is a really nice boy. He's not like the others. I'm sure you'll like him." Ajumma carried you in her arms. "Let's going find Hoseok okay?"

You nodded your head, not really sure if you should believe what the ajumma said. Ajumma carried you up to the second floor and into the room right at the end of the hallway, opposite your room.

"Hoseok! Umma is coming in! I going to introduce you to a new friend!" Ajumma knocked on the door and opened it. "Seokkie ah. This is _____, she's 4 this year. She came with her mother and they're here to welcome us."

A little boy was sitting on the floor back facing the both of you, unpacking the boxes of toys. He turned around when he heard the door open. Ajumma left you in the room with him and went down to talk to your mum.

"Annyeong _____! I'm Hoseok. I'm 5. I am your oppa!" He smiled and waved to you. You gave a small wave and looked down. "I've always wanted to have a younger sister. But I guess it's okay to have a younger friend."

"Here this is for you!" He took out a rabbit doll fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter