Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim

Super Junior M was finally getting a vacation.  After months of tiring Super Girl promotions, the company booked them a stay at a luxury hotel.  That meant swimming, which all the member were excited about.  That is, except Henry since he didn't know how to swim.

"Are you sure you don't want to swim with us?" asked Han Geng as they headed to the pool.

"I'm sure.  I'll just sit at one of the tables and read or something." Henry said and smiled.

"Or I could teach you how to swim.  Its not that hard." said Donghae as he put his arm wround Henry's shoulders.

"That's alright hyung.  Maybe some other time." Henry said amd shrugged off Donghae's arm.

Donghae sighed and let Henry be.  This was probably the hundreth time he offered and Henry always said no.  They reached the pool area and all the member dove into the deep end.  Henry pulled out his iPod from his bag along with a book.  He actually did want to join his hyungs, but his not knowing how to swim held him back.  A few hours later, he felt a tap on his shoulder and looked up to see a soaking wet Zhoumi.

We're heading to the showers and then we'll head back to the rooms." said Zhoumi and Henry nodded in acknowledgement.

Henry packed up his book and iPod back into his bag.  After he was done, he noticed a group of girls in bikinis enter the pool area.  From the Super Junior towels they were holding, he guessed they were fans.  Smiling, he got up to greet them.

"Hello girls." Henry greeted them politely.

The girls stared coldly back at him.  Henry soon began to feel uncomfortable under their gaze and began to walk away.  The next thing he felt was a strng shove to his left side and fell into the deep end of the pool since they were right along the edge.

"You're not in Super Junior, just a sub unit." one girl sneered and the group left.

"Help!  Hyungs!  Geges!" Henry yelled as he struggled to keep his head above the water.

Donghae heard Henry's pleas and rushed out from the shower area, just in time to see Henry's head under the surface.  Without a moment's heisitation, he dove in after him.  He reached him just before he hit the bottom by wrapping an arm around his waist.  When Donghae resurfaced with Henry in tow, he noticed the other members of Super Junior M had come out from the shower area and were standing at the edge.  Donghae swam over to them and Han Geng crouched down to help hoist Henry up and lay him down.

"What happened?" Han Geng asked in a panic as he noticed the Canadian was unconcious.

"I don't know.  I think he slipped or something." Donghae panted as he collapsed into a nearby chair.

"!  He's not breathing!" Han Geng shouted as he put his ear by Henry's nose.

Han Geng started administering CPR. while Zhoumi kept calling Henry's name.  Siwon and Kyuhyun were trying to calm Ryeowook down since he started crying.  Donghae leapt up from his chair and ran to Henry's side to hold his hand.

"Come on Henry!  Breathe damn it!  Come on!  Super Junior needs you!" Han Geng pleaded before placing his lips on Henry's and forcing air into his lungs.

Henry spluttered up water and slowly regained conciousness.  Han Geng helped him sit up and slapped his back to force out more water.  After he was sure all the water was out of his lungs, Han Geng looked him over for any other injuries.

"I'm fine gege." Henry said in a hoarse voice.

Suddenly, Henry found himself being embraced from all sides from the other members.  He realized that, even though he was just in a sub unit, he was apart of the Super Junior family.

"So Henry, about those swim lessons...." Donghae offered.

"Alright.  I guess you can teach me." Henry finally agree and Donghae let out a whoop.

 

Author's Note: So this one shot made its way into my head!  If you like this, please read my other story, Fifteen Angels!  Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438339/fifteen-angels-superjunior-superjunior15