Chapter One.

Nerd In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"Yah best friend neighbour! Wakey wakey! It's the first day of school!" A familiar voice came from below, just outside my room. I groaned, "Shut up Tae. Or else I will tell everyone about how you wanted to become a big lion since young." I shouted back, still lying on my bed.

Taehyung gulped. "Sorry Daredevil.." Daredevil was his nickname for me since I was a reckless person who enjoy doing dangerous things. It sounded close enough to my real name too. I snorted and went back to sleep.

He then decided to just come into my room since we were close enough, and my mum likes him a lot. A lot I said. "Thanks mum!" "Stay for breakfast? I was about to wake her up but I guess my job is done." My mum clapped her hands and patted Taehyung's back.

"It's okay! We are going to be late soon!" He shouted back as he was halfway up the stairs. *He's such a loveable boy. If only he's Daeun's boyfriend..* My mum sighed dreamily. "Daeun-ah. I'm serious. We are going to be late soon!" Taehyung said nervously.

"You're the nerd, not me." I grumbled. "Don't make me take off your clothes for you." "YAH!" "Good, now you're all awake!" He clapped happily.

"Stupid ertic lion." I muttered.

"Don't forget big and friendly!"

"Shut up." I said before entering the bathroom with my freshly ironed uniform.

After washing up, we rushed down the stairs and baded my mum goodbye before running out of the house.

"Take care!" My mum shouted.

We waved and ran all the way to school. Luckily it was not far from our homes.

We managed to slip right through the gates just in time.

He laughed, showing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter