Chapter 4 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

KEY POV

The next day, Hwa-Young and I walked to school together while chatting happily. When we arrived at school, a crowd of people started swarming us and yelling and whispering.

  "What's going on!?" I yelled. My friend Jonghyun pushed his way up to me.

 "Key, people are saying that you and Hwa-Young are going out and even living together!"

How did they find out? I thought, when Hwa-Young screamed: "Wait!"

    "Everybody LISTEN TO ME! Key and I are not dating! My parents have moved to Kenya for some volunteer thing, and I am now living with the my dad's best friend, who Key is the son of! Key and I are just friends, everybody, chill, okay?!" After Hwa-Young said this, my annoying fan girls started cheering happily. She ignored them and pushed her way towards her locker. I followed her.

       "Hey, want to eat lunch together, I want to introduce you to my friends" I said.

  "Sure, and I'll introduce you to mine too" she smiled. She sure had a gorgeous smile.

HWA-YOUNG POV

 At lunch time, my friends Mi-Ok, Hae-Won and I all walked over to SHINee's table. Key stood up.

    "Guys," he addressed his friends sitting at his table "This is Hwa-Young, the girl who moved in with me and her friends..." he trailed off because he didn't know my friends names.

"Mi-Ok and Hae-Won" I told him.

   "Hwa-Young, Mi-Ok and Hae-Won, this is Jonghyun, Minho, Onew and Taemin"

They smiled at said "hi" and waved. I saw from the corner of my eye Jonghyun and Mi-Ok shyly smiling at each other. My friends and I sat down at SHINee's table.

  "So Hwa-Young" the guy I remembered as Jonghyun said "Did living with Key drive you crazy yet?" I laughed "No, he's actually pretty nice!" I noticed Key was blushing furiously beside Jonghyun. He is so cute when he blushes!

 Soon, all of SHINee and my friends got talking and we were chatting like we were old friends.