ONE AND ONLY CHAPTER

A new begining [Sequel to Goodbye]


 

It was the graduation day.

The students watched the performance given to them by the 2nd years.

I looked around my seat and saw kris sat infront of me by two seats ahead.
Well you can guess, I was stealing glances.
"There's Kris", exclaimed my friend.
"I know", came my reply.

The performances goes on and on, I kept chatting with my friend and got some scoldings from the teacher for being too loud.
Good thing he didn't notice, I thought.

There was a loud applause from the crowd and lots of cheering. In front of the stage was D.O.

He took up the mic
"nae sarangha nae saranghe ijen nege mameul fadajoe....................".

It does remind me of all of crushes and Kris.
I glance back at him.
I remember how we used to hold our hands, when he linked his arm over my shoulders, the time he told me ghost stories until late at night that i couldn't sleep.
When he confessed to me and the first awkward date we went, the time I cried all night when he called me just to tell that he loves me.

The moment we fight over that stupid thing and how I'm all broke inside,now.
Then the song end including the performances.

It was  the time for bonding. I went around the school taking pictures with whomever asked me.

I walking down the hallway with my friend, where we spotted Kris.
My friend called him . He walked into their direction and I turned around the opposite direction to run off, but my friend held me by my bag.
"Let me take a pic of both of you", exclaimed her.
We were awkwardly standing next to each other thAT we began to laugh it off.
"Why are you two distancing? You two were the best of friends.", came her voice,again.
"Yeah, you really are stubborn" said Kris while nudging me on the arm.
Then we took a picture and walked off from there.


 


"Do you still like Kris? Want me to ask him out for you?" asked her when we we were on the ground floor.
"What if he doesn't like me anymore?", I asked
"I'll ask him first. If he said yes, I'll tell him your answer too."She walked off.

After a while, she came back wth Kris.
I was getting so nervous that I start to run off fast with them trailing behind me laughing out loud.

Later, I went to my class and start talking with my friends.
I saw him with my friend and took my number from her to text me later.
My friend came to me and dragged me, trailing behind Kris.

"I'm gonna go now", said him and waved to my friend.
He looked at me and I pretend as if I didn't see him.

After that, I returned home with a smile tugging all the way.
Today is the best day of my life.

I fumed around my house all day waiting for his phone call.



A new life awaits her and she's gonna face it, with him by her side.