Chapter 1 : My Only Perfect Day

Autumn's Delight

 

 The wind of August blows on er stiff body after spending hours sitting on the park bench, feeling upset because of er own mistakes. Yhe sky was bright and sunny but why do she felt so cold inside ?

           Tears dropping ononstop on her palms, she thought, " Why I am so stupid ? I couldn't pass my biology just because of him. Why do I love him so much ? Mom must be so angry if she knews. . . " Right, not only the Biology, but even English and Chemistry paper, you have failed. Wiping off her tears on her coat, she remembered her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. Changjo, he left her because he fell in love with her own BESTFRIEND .

            " I only care and love you Changjo oppa, waaaaeee ? "

Without she realised, she was drowning in a river of tears again. She opened her notebook and took out the picture. Changjo and you, smiling brightly with his right hand on her shoulder. Suddenly her phone rang. " Where are you right now ? come back home before I kill you, araseo ?! ", her mother yelled and ended the call. She texted her, " Mom, I'll be out for a while. I will back at 9pm. " Her mother replied her, " If you don't come back now, I will not let youu step in the house ever. Don't you dare to come back at 9 ! "

    She shipped the picture from her trembling hands She thought,  " Mom, I don't want to be home, shiro ! shiro ! shiro ! "

" Oh no ! The picture's gone ! "

" Where could it be ? "

    The wind blew it away on the street. When she wanted to pick it up, slowly it blown away again. Frustrated, with her swelling eyes and melted tears she jogged down the street. Eventhough they didn't have any relationships anymore, but she still wanted the picture so badly. It's her precious memories they've built together. She didn't want to be at home because of several reasons, her father always fight for no reason, her father cheated her mother and never admintted his faults, and at the same time her father didn't know that ther mother had a boyfriend outside, so ironically. She had no siblings, she was on her own, nobody will listen to her heart. With her bad results and her sad lovestory , how could she pretend like nothing happened ?

    Kim myungsoo was walking slowly with his canon camera on his hand, trying to capture beautiful pictures for his photobook. He nearly stepped on the picture but he stopped by and took a photo of it. Imagine, a picture lay on the pavement with auntumn's weather, the orange-brownish dried leaves scattered around the corner. You tried to pick it up and saw a pair of men's shoes stood there like a statue. The sound of clicking made you looked at him.