First Snow & Last Goodbyes

Shattered Glass

 Yuri stares out the window from the 23rd floor of her 3 bedroom high rise apartment. Seoul's view is a no joke, lights glisten from every building in sight, roads filled with vehicles, leaving no empty spaces behind and the moon hides from the city chaos behind heavy clouds.

She takes a sip of coffee, and paused. What is that falling from above?

A flake somewhat looks like a white piece of paper slowly moves down to earth, then another, and another.

Yuri carefully placed her cup down and smiles as she stands up, walking closer to the window. 

First snow.. I can't believe I get to actually see it this year.. 

All these years, she's always been busy with schedules and concerts. Now that she finally has some time on her own, she's able to catch a glimpse of the most anticipated moment of one's year.

Make a wish, Yuri... 

She closes her eyes and prays..

God, thank you for giving me such a wonderful life, I wouldn't want it in any other way.. thank you for giving me the opportunity to spend it with my 8 members, my families and fans... please let them stay with me forever..

She opens her eyes. The snow falls gracefully as she watches it fill the roofs of houses and streets, some are caught between branches along the walkway.

*Tri-iing

She picks up her phone and unlocks it. Messages from members are pouring in.


      SOSHI CHAT ROOM

Taeng : 여러분 ^^ 밖에서 보면 ... 이 ~ 응, 예쁘다 ~~ ( Everyone ^^ take a look outside.. eung ~ it's pretty ~~ )

Tiffany : 와우! 내 사랑을 생각 나게 ㅋ ㅋ ( Wahh! Reminds of my lover keke )

Seohyun : 언니 ~ 의에 앞서 축복 해 희망하자 ^-^ ( Unnies ~ let's hope for a blessed year ahead )

Sooyoung : 야~~ 파니! 사랑은 누구 ?? ( Ya ~ Ppani! Who's your love ?? )

Tiffany : 프린스 !!! ㅋㅋㅋ ( Prince!! kekeke )

Sunny : 아 ~ 아름다운 .. 작년에 우리는 매년 이맘때 일본에 있었다 .. 얼마나 시간이 날아 .. 우리는 시간이 함께 왼쪽으로 얼마나 많은 생각 나를 슬프게한다 ... ( Ah~ Beautiful.. last year we were in Japan at this time of the year.. how time flies.. makes me sad to think how much we have time left together... )

Taeng : 써니 왜이렇게 됬 ? 의 그것에 대해 생각하지 말자 ^^ ( Sunny why are you being like this ? Let's not think too much about it ^^ )

Sunny : 응~ 맞아요.. 이제 곧 함께하자 잉 ~ (Eung~ you're right.. let's get together soon eiing ~ )


Yuri sighs..

If we don't think about it, can the situation be avoided? What Sunny said is true.. we can ignore it, but the time will come when we'll be apart...