Chapter 4

How Kyuhyun Becomes Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Take a seat coz this is a little long. And go to the loo coz I really dont want you blaming me for peeing your pants

***

It was the first dress rehearsal for their concert and Kyuhyun was currently wiping his sweat off after doing his own solo skit. He sighed as he watched Heechul sashay onto the stage, the Lady Gaga song playing in the background. He rolled his eyes at his overzealous hyung who was wearing but just a boxer (which was a very honorable way of putting it because he was wearing what could only be described as a flimsy piece of tissue held together in key places by a thread) inside that extremely short outer-coat type black dress.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes when he saw Heechul shaking his hips and then do a little wave and move towards the side of the stage. His eyes then moved to the centre, to the stage lift. He knew it was Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk’s turn next and he wondered what they were so secretive about these past few days. He had heard the cordi-noona’s giggling in the dressing room and he wondered if they too would wear the costumes on stage like Heechul had done.

 

They weren’t really supposed to wear the costumes on stage, just try it on and see to the fit and size and if alterations were needed and then move to the stage in their own trainers or sweats. Kyuhyun sighed in relief when the contraption rose up and Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk sauntered up to centre stage – in their normal clothes. (A/N – What? you expected Kyuhyun to lose his mind here? Ooh I GOTCHA!! :D)

 

He waited for them to be done, making sure to keep his eyes off Eunhyuk the whole time. Next was the KRY rehearsal and he patiently waited for the stage hands to setup three mike stands on stage at lightening speed, zooming yet croaching as they did their activities, professional even though it was just a rehearsal. He stood in the centre, grabbing the mike stand to adjust it to his height, only to wince at the slightly painful pull in his right hand.

 

“Whats wrong Kyu? Are you hurt?” asked a concerned Yesung as Eunhyuk somehow magically apparated on stage and next to the three members, grabbing the hands of his dream boy as he cooed at the maknae, “Did you hurt youself Kyunnie?” he asked, voice dripping concern but it just sounded adorable to Kyuhyun and he really wanted to take him and squeeze him as tightly as possible.

 

“Yeah…its nothing though…”

 

“How did you hurt yourself?”

 

‘How the hell do I tell you that I have been so much to you that I think I pulled a muscles?’

 

‘No wait, you aren’t supposed to tell him that.’

 

‘Right…don’t tell him that.’

 

“Kyuhyunnie?”

 

“N-No-Nothing,” Kyuhyun internally groaned at the pouting monkey,

 

‘It’s supposed to be disgusting Kyuhyun. A grown man pouting is NOT cute.’

 

‘Stop looking at his lips!’

 

Ugh…why do I even bother talking to you?’

 

“Do you want a massage?” Kyuhyun quickly jerked his hand away, shocked at the speed at which all the blood rushed down south due to the mental images of Eunhyuk giving him a massage…an extremely one.

 

“Er….N-No. I think I’m good.”

 

 

He heard Leeteuk calling Eunhyuk backstage and he breathed a sigh of relief as Eunhyuk bounced away, lips still in a pout and then stop at the doors leading backstage only to fix him in a blinding bright smile and a cute hyper wave. He groaned as he faced the front again, only to see Yesung starring at him, mysterious black onyx orbs staring at him as though he could see through him

 

‘He’s scary.’

 

‘Mommy.’

 

He shook himself out of his thoughts and moved closer to the mike stand, hell bent on ignoring the scary eyes still starring at him. He just wanted to sing and not think about the crap his uality was going through. Singing was always something he loved. He may be a snarky brat but singing was somewhat his little safe haven, somewhere to hide when he was feeling down or insecure or in this case, confused and extremely attracted to a certain monkey.

 

The concert director called them in, congratulating them on a perfect rehearsal and told them to get on with the costume fitting and then go home and rest. Kyuhyun grabbed a bottle of water and walked backstage, feet dragging a little because he was exhausted with all the activities. He could feel his eyes drooping, wanting to close in slumber and he took another sip of water, entering the dressing room after Ryeowook and Yesung

 

…and promptly emptied the contents of his mouth on Yesung’s face.

 

Eunhyuk was in a dress

 

‘Damn that’s hot.’

 

A y black dress

 

‘A skin tight y black dress that is hot’

 

A y short black dress.

 

‘A damn y skin tight black dress that had nothing but black spandex underwear inside. Did I mention it was hot?’

 

‘His waxed legs looks divine…I want to run my fingers on them all day.’

 

‘I wonder how much Heechul hyung waxed off?’

 

‘Oh holy mother of Siwon’

 

‘I want to take it off and those s that that dress, does nothing to hide’

 

‘ you Kyuhyun! Get your head straight.’

 

‘No…I’d rather Eunhyuk and who the hell cares about getting my head straight when my whole uality is hell bent on bending over like a pretzel.

 

‘Stop that! Stop that! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!’

 

“Yah! What the hell was that for?” Yesung smacked the maknae while wiping the sprayed water off his face, face contorted in a frown as he glared at the dazed maknae. “Yah!!! I’m talking to you!”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Are you crazy?”

 

“Neh hyung”

 

“What the hell. What ‘neh hyung’?”

 

“Arasso.”

 

“….What is wrong with this boy?!”

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Ryeowookie…he is not your hyung.”

 

“Ah right. Kyuhyun-ah”

 

“Neh hyung?”

 

Ryeowook and Yesung stared in shock at the maknae who seemed to have receded into the far reaches of his cranium, “Yah Wookie…he never calls you hyung right?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“….should we…should we take him to a doctor or something?”

 

***

Eunhyuk bound up to Kyuhyun, the tightness of the black dress making his movements extremely difficult and he tripped, landing somewhat in the maknae’s arms (the fact the he had aimed there is NOT what we shall concentrate on…minor details…meh). He blushed and peeked up at the man of his dreams, body moving even closer and Kyuhyun did nothing to push him away.

 

Instead Kyuhyun pulled him closer, tightening his arms around the little man, shivering when the hard twin nubs brushed against his chest.

 

‘He is a monkey Kyuhyun.’

 

‘No he isn’t.

 

‘It would be beastility if you do something to him.’

 

‘We all are animals…so do him like one already.’

 

“Kyuhyunnie….do I look okay?” Kyuhyun shook himself out of his reverie and the voice in his head screaming at him to ‘do’ Eunhyuk when he heard Eunhyuk asking him something, stopping the moan from releasing when he accidently rubbed his crotch on Eunhyuks.

 

“W-What?”

 

“Do I look pretty?”

 

‘Yes…so beautiful’

 

‘I want to rip that dress of you and play with that spandex ’

 

‘I want to on those pillowy lips and bit that perky .’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter