Collaborating Battle, Upsetting Hayi and Kim Woo Bin

Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you guys doing? Hyoeng Suk, why can't you do harmony well with Lee Hi? Is there anything you miss?”, their vocal teacher harshly commented.

 

“The singing part is not working, we need to redo the harmony. If we done that, it’s perfect”, Hanbin said after they all sat down in silence. Practice room filled with confusion, worry and stress.

Hayi blinked her eyes few times before picking up a micro and started singing the chorus.

“It’s gonna be like this”, she looked at Hyoeng Suk.

“Right, you teach him”, Hanbin said in a little defeat.

“I said this hundreds times already but you are not doing it. It’s because you don’t understand or maybe because you’re not paying enough attention”, she scowled and stopped to calculate her words, “I’m trying really hard here and it’s not working so I’m really upset”. Her face was hard and she even closed her eyes then looked down – one of the sight that she’s really upsetting. She does it every time they fight.

He looked around and knowing this is not going anywhere good if she’s not cooled down. Hayi’s hard to get mad, but once she is, it’s gonna be heck.

“Hayi, let’s meet me for rearrangement. Donghyuk, you practice with Hyoeng Suk till I get back, ok?”, Hanbin barked an order and stood up.

Donghyuk met his eyes and smiled a little, as if understood what he meant.

Hanbin nodded and gave a hand to her, “Hayi, come on!”.

She reluctantly stood up, not looking at anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Look at me, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter