Final

HaeSung Drabble
"God, I love you." Donghae groaned. "That was amazing." Yesung laughed as Donghae sat back from the table, rubbing his stomach with a grin on his face. 
 
"Nothing compared to Ryeowook, but I can hold my own in the kitchen." Donghae rolled his eyes at Yesung, he was always so hard on himself. 
 
"Hush, you're amazing." Donghae stood up, walking towards where Yesung was seated across the table from him. Hae stood behind him with his arms wrapped around his shoulders. He leaned his mouth next to Yesung's ear, "and beautiful." Hae planted a soft kiss on Yesungs neck. "an amazing cook." another. "not to mention fantastic in bed." Donghae leaned over Yesungs shoulder to press their lips together. Yesung pulled back laughing. 
 
"way to ruin a perfectly sweet moment with your talk." 
 
"It's not my fault that that's all I can think about when your around. You y beast" to that Yesung let out a loud guffaw. 
 
"Shut up Hae, I already love you. You don't have to keep trying to woo me." 
 
"I'm not trying to woo you, I'm just stating a most obvious fact." Hae pressed his lips to Yesung's, when they pulled apart again they stayed close. 
 
"Come on, let's take this elsewhere." 
 
"But the dishes!" Yesung started, gesturing to the messy state of the kitchen. 
 
"We'll work on that later." Donghae whispered, pulling Yesung to his feet. 
 
"You mean you will. If not for your raging hormones we could clean it up now." Donghae chuckled lowly. 
 
"Just come on, Yesung." 
 
~*~*~*
 
a/n- Blargh. I can't even come up with an actual title for this... 
/wuteva