Final.

I Ship You With Me

 

 

Key wonders why Onew isn't responding as he calls him for lunch. It's chicken, he thought as he carefully plates the food and set it perfectly on the table. He calls Onew one more time before deciding to just go to Onew and drag him towards the kitchen.

 

 

He walks towards their shared room and can't help but think what is Onew up to since he didn't answer him. He soon see the very familiar door with a signage that says, 'OnKey's room'. He stops in front of the door and knocks. He isn't disrespectful over Onew's privacy even though it's their room.

 

 

"Yeobo~" he called, but still no response from the latter. He knocked for a few more times before deciding that he should just go in.

 

 

As he opens the door, he sees Onew, still in his PJs, in front of his laptop typing furiously. Honestly, if the laptop has it's voice, it would've been cursing Onew as he type a letter. Onew didn't seem to notice his presence so he tried once again.

 

 

"Yeobo~ Lunch is ready." Another fail attempt. He grew impatient as Onew began to mumble words he couldn't decipher. It's still Korean but by the way he speaks, it's like he's whispering to the wind.

 

 

He inched closer to Onew and backhugs him. Onew stiffened at the contact at first but evemtually relaxed as he realizes that it's Key behind him.

 

 

"Yeobo. What are you doing? I've been calling you for lunch." Kibum pouted as Onew turns to him and pecks his puffed lips. He peeked at a screen and saw a fanfiction site and a SHINee forums on the tab.

 

"Stalking your fans again, I see." Key said as if it wasn't a surprise to him. Well, who will be? When Onew himself admitted this on an interview.

 

"Ani. I'm just surfing the net." He sounded unsure. This is so not Onew. He pulled Key on his lap and rest his head on the other's chest, listening to Key's steady heartbeat.

 

They sat in silence until Onew breaks it. "Yeobo. What do you mean by OTP?" Key looked taken back by the question.

The question began to sink in as he answers, "It's the acronym One True Pairing. Well, pairing for short." Onew seems to get the meaning of it.

 

Key tried to stand. Well, the lunch on the table is getting cold by the minute that pass. But Onew has more questions for him. "Then, what is TaeKey?"

 

Key laughs and pecks Onew on his lips. "The pairing name for me and Taemin. You know, Tae from Taemin plus my stage name, Key."

 

He got a pout from Onew in return. And Onew began to mumble words about how could fans pair Taemin and Key as a couple. Thinking that it's awful pairing a baby to his umma. "What about MinKey?"

 

Key stared at him for a few seconds before answering, "Pairing name for Minho and Me." He looks in Onew's eyes and sees a hint of confusion.

 

Onew just stares back at him and says, "One last question."

 

"Make it quick. The chicken on the table is waiting for you and it's getting cold. It'll become dry when you reheat it." Key answered and it amazed him how Onew didn't show his excitement towards the chicken.

 

"Then, do you....know.....JongKey?" He blurts out and Key looked pretty shocked before laughing out loud.

 

Onew could only stare at the laughing mess in front of him, confused. "Yeobo! What's with you and OTPs. Kekekekeke! That's hilarious."

 

And that did it. Onew harshly turned to face the laptop with Key on his lap and showed him the browser. "Look at this. A fanfiction site where I could see a bunch of TaeKey, MinKey, and JongKey fanfictions. I'm paired with Chicken?! I do love Chicken but I love you more."

 

Onew paused for a second and clicks the Forums tab. "And this forum has a thread that says, JongKey is real. Posting pictures about couple evidences like clothing and accessories, Fanaccounts, and even your own IG update on Pepero Day. I'm ing frustrated!" Onew ruffled his own hair in annoyance and Key could only stare at him in agape.

 

 

And that's when it hit him. Onew is being jealous right now. Onew wasn't really a possessive boyfriend. And Key thoughts was drifted on why is he acting like this right now. How did Onew even found out those sites. It doesn't just appear on your screen like that. Unless it was really searched by Onew himself.

 

 

"Yeobo. How did you stumble on those sites? Your sangtae made you?' Key tried to enlighten the mood by cracking a joke. And of course, he fails.

 

He even got surprised by the way Onew replied, "Of course, I searched for it." His eyes widen as Onew looked very serious and uses the tone he used when he's clearly pissed off.

 

 

Key didn't want to put up a fight with his Yeobo. Not now, not ever. So he thought of an effective solution to stop all this. He stood up, pulling Onew with him by grabbing him by his waist and closes the gap between their lips. They stayed like that for a few seconds and pulls away.

 

 

"It's cute to see you jealous, Yeobo. But those fictions are just made up by the fans' imagination. The real thing in SHINee is you and me." He closes the gap between their lips for the second time and pulled away after nipping Onew's lower lip.

 

Key smirks as he brought his lips up to Onew's ear and whispered, "But you know what, Yeobo?"

 

Onew gulped as he felt Key's breath lingers on his ears. He replied with a stuttered, "Wh-what?"

 

Key faces Onew and hugs him, resting his chin on the latter's shoulder. "I ship you with me."

 

 

And you could never describe how happy and relieved Onew was after he heard those words. Even with the waiting chicken on the table was forgotten, he thought no chicken will be more valuable than the precious treasure in front of him.