Final.

Hope

It seemed like it would be another dreary day. V sighed and flopped around in bed. He didn't even know why he was like this. 

He sighed again for the nth time and looked at his phone before deciding to go on the fan cafe.

Taehyung immediately regretted doing so after a few minutes of scrolling through the comments left by fans. 

+ Why is V Oppa so weird? Please stop.

+ Oppa~ Have you communicated with your alien friends yet today?

+ You shouldn't sing Oppa. Or Rap. Just stick to being your idiotic self.

+ Why is he even in the group? Bts should just be 6 members. 

+ Oppa, stop saying you look like Baekhyun and Daehyun. You look nothing like them, you aren't their love child. You're ugly. 

 

Taehyung stopped scrolling after a while after his phone screen started getting wet from tears. Oh. He hadn't even noticed he was crying. Nor did he notice Hoseok walking into the room.

"V? Baby? What's wrong?" 

Taehyung wiped his face and flopped over onto his belly. He couldn't look at Hoseok right now. His perfect boyfriend who could rap, and sing, and it was cute when he tried to be funny. V wondered what made him so special to be with Hoseok. 

J-Hope walked towards their bed and sat down beside him. He started rubbing his back softly and even played with his hair a bit. 

"Baby? Please tell me what's wrong. You know i hate it when you cry." 

Taehyung peeked at Hoseok from underneath his fringe and saw his adorable boyfriend pouting. He sighed and just handed him his phone.

After a few minutes of silence he got frustrated and kept thinking the worst. Oh he probably realizes that it was a mistake to date me. I'm nothing. I wish i could be perfect like him. 

Taehyung gave up and flipped over to be able to look at Hoseok better but was met with a kiss as soon as he turned.

Hoseok pulled away and smiled at him.

"Baby, don't listen to them. You're perfect and i love you so much. I think you're unique and i'm so glad to have you in my life. Okay? Besides those are only a few  fans opinions. You didn't see the other ones. Baby look at these ones." 

J-Hope handed his phone back. V looked at him and Hoseok just nodded to his phone. Taehyung sighed before scrolling through the comments again.

+ V Oppa is the best!  

+ Taehyung Oppa~ I love you~ 

+ V Oppa is such a good singer, i love his deep voice. I was shocked when i first heard it. It's good~

+ V-Hope Forever!! <3 

+ Oppa~ Let's be weird together. You're awesome.

 

Taehyung was smiling. He hadn't realized that so many fans liked him. 

"See baby?" Hoseok asked. 

V nodded, he was really happy now. 

"Yeah, thank you. I feel a lot better now."

Hoseok laughed and smiled. "Yeah, my baby just needed a little Hope." 

All Taehyung could do was grin at Hoseok before he leaned in and kissed him.

 

Yeah, just needed some Hope.

 

--

Another one done! I hoped you liked this. :D I live on comments, let me know what you think!