1 )

Every Little Thing


What happened? What happened to the sweet and happy girl infront of him? Sehun didn’t even know who his sister was anymore. She wasn’t the same cheerful girl he remembers leaving behind when he left to become a trainee. He now looks at her and all he sees is his once happy sister now pained and broken. But who could blame her.


He didn’t find out till he returned home when he found his 17 year old sister, Min-ah curled in a ball on the floor practically beaten to death and striped in finding out that his father had been abusing and her since he left. Their father was long gone but Sehun didn’t care as long as he wasn’t near his baby sister. He also later found out that she was being bullied in school which just added more pain to her heart, pain she didn’t need; didn’t deserve. 


I should have never left you. I’m so sorry sweetheart . . .


Blaming himself wouldn’t make things better but he couldn’t help it because he knew deep down in his heart that if he had never left, she would never have been hurt.





Sehun had to get her away from that house, that place, that city, that atmosphere, that pain . . . He decided on taking her back with him to the EXO dorms.


“Min-ah, we better get going to the airport” he told his sister. She nodded, not saying a word which wasn’t different from any other day. The most noise she made was the sound from her cries which broke Sehun’s heart.


He gently took her hand, grabbing their bags and leaving the house for good.

 



The plane ride was quiet. Min-ah kept her eyes locked outside the window while Sehun kept his worried eyes locked on her, gripping her hand the entire time gently the back of it with his thumb. She was scared meeting his hyungs, she was even scared seeing him and he knew it too.
Finally after a long and awkwardly silenced plane ride they landed in Seoul.


“Almost there baby” he said as they walked a few more steps before finally reaching the EXO dorm. When they arrived, Min-ah was hesitant, taking a few steps back. Sehun took notice and gently walked towards her placing his hands on her arms softly. “It’s alright, everyone here is really nice. I’ll always be with you, no one’s going to hurt you again I promise” he whispered, reaching a hand up and sweeping his thumb under her eye whipping a loose tear. She nodded slightly making him smile before he turned around, opening the door and walking in.


He had already talked to Suho about the situation he had spoken to the rest of the members so that she doesn’t get jumped on when she first arrives. Most of the members are out for the night so the only ones in the dorm are Suho, D.O, and Chanyeol. Should make for a peaceful evening.


“I’m back” Sehun announced as he walked in. Min-ah walked in cautiously behind him.


“Oh Sehun you’re back now” Suho said and walked closer to him. “Don’t worry, I already spoke to the other members about everything” he whispered. Sehun nodded and smiled.


“Thank-you hyung” he replied. He looked back at Min-ah and took her hand softly, bringing her forward. “Hyung this is my younger sister, Min-ah. Baby this is EXO-K’s leader, Suho” Sehun introduced.


 Suho turned to Min-ah and smiled softly.



“It’s very nice to meet you Min-ah. Please, make yourself at home” he smiled. Min-ah nodded and bowed, still a little too shaken to speak yet. “D.O just finished making dinner so if you guys haven’t eaten yet . . .”
 


“Ok, thanks hyung” Sehun replied smiling before turning to his sister. “I’m just going to go set our bags in our room, why don’t you go and eat”. She nodded, once again without a word and followed Suho into the kitchen while Sehun quickly ran to the bedroom.


“D.O, this is Sehun’s younger sister, Min-ah” Suho introduced to D.O who was plating spaghetti for everyone. When he saw her, remembering what he was told, he smiled warmly.


“Annyeong, Min-ah” he waved softly. She bowed just as Sehun returned with Chanyeol.


“Oh Chanyeol hyung, this is my sister Min-ah” Sehun said, turning his friends attention over to his sister.



When Chanyeol saw her, he felt his heart skip a beat. True he did see a very damaged and hurt girl . . . but he also saw a very strong and beautiful woman.


“Annyeonghaseyo Min-ah, I’m Park Chanyeol” he said gently, gazing into her eyes. Min-ah felt something she thought that she only felt towards her brother but somehow, she feels towards him . . . trust.


“A-annyeong . . . Chanyeol”.


 



I'm not sure if i should add more chapters or not. For now I think it'll just be a one shot but if you guys want me to add more chapters let me know :)