What?

Sold By My Parents

Dara POV

Today I woke up to hear my parents yelling at each other. My mom was yelling no while my dad was trying to convince her. I then heard another guy's voice. I hurried and readied myself to look presentable and ran downstairs. I found myself looking at the playboy of Seoul University. Where he and I go to. " Dara, meet your new owner and soon to be husband!!" said my mom with forced cheerfulness. "Huh??" was all I could reply as. " Meet you new husband, Jiyong!!" said my dad with forced cheerfulness as well. I knew him from YG too, but i avoided him at all costs.

Jiyong POV 

My mom woke me up today yelling at me to meet my so called soon to be wife. I was thinking who would force me, the great and allmighty gdragon to be married to a girl i havent met yet? 

No ones POV

Dara was dumb founded with Jiyong smirking in front of her. "Lets go Wifey," said Jiyong with a smirk. To dara, the idea of marrying the #1 playboy in the school was horrifying. She just stood there, and when her senses came back to her, she asked her parents why she was being sold to him. " Why am I being sold to HIM???? MOM DAD!!" "Dara, honey you know we were looking for a husband for you, right?" Dara nodded." Well we could sell you to your future husband, and by doing this, we get a lot, ALOT of moey!!" Said here mom and dad. " We regret rescueing you from the streets." With this dara was stunned, horrified, and upset to hear this from her own parents. Jiyong firmly grasped her shoulders and led her out, where his car waited. " My gang is waiting to meet my future wife," said Jiyong. Dara just nodded and went into the car. Jiyong looked at her in worry, but masked himself in cold demenor once he caught she caught him looking at her. After they went into the house, his gang, TOP, Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang were looking curiosly to see who Jiyong's wife is. But as soon as Dara left the car, and Jiyong showed where she would be sleeping, she imeddiatly went to the restroom. 

Hearing the sobs, Jiyong rushed upstairs again with his gang trailing behind him. "Hyung, is that the noona your going to marry? Huh, why is she cryi-" "Yah seungri!!" yelled TOP. They all crowded in the room, and heard sounds coming from the bathroom. TOP gently pushed Jiyong towards the door. Jiyong headed towards the door and turned the knob, to find it locked..

Jiyong's POV

My heart is weird, why is it thumping so loud today? UHH it must be that Dara girl. I turned the knob, to find i codes, what she doesnt know is that I have extra keys, so i was about to unlock it, when I heard her sobbing loudly. I gently unlocked the door to find her in the bathtub, crying her heart and soul out. She was mumbling to herself, why me? why me? icant believe my parents would sell me to to that playboy!! She finally looked up to find me sitting there infornt of her. She yelped and screamed in suprise. I lowered myself and her hair while pulling her close to me. I could feel her tense up, 

 

Dara POV 

After I ran into the restroom, I locked myself in and climbed in the bathtub, not minding it was wet . I kept ramling to myself, asking why I was the one there. I slowly heard the doorknob turn, but knew he would never get in. TO my suprise, i saw him sitting right there in front of me, Of course, since I was suprised, I screamd. He gently lowered himself and my hair. I was suprised, and my body begin to tense up. I was still crying, but I tried to push him away, but he wouldnt budge. Uhhh why are boys so big and muscular???