Chapter 7

She's My Wolf (On Hiatus)

Yes!Yes!I got it!Now take a deep breath & let it out.Now change!

My eyes suddenly turn blue and skin just turn into white fur........

Deng! De! Deng! De! Deng!I turn myself into a wolf!Yipee!

"Aaaaaaa!!!!!So Cute!!"Chanyeol exclaimed.

"So Adorable!!"Chen exclaimed too.

"Grrrr..............(Thanks for teaching me to turn into a wolf D.O.)"

"Don't mention it."

What?!He can understand me?But why can't I understand him?Maybe I'll try asking him.

"Grr...!(Hey D.O!)"

"Yes?"

"Grrrr......grr....grr.......?(How can you understand me?)"

"Because I'm a wolf."

"Grrr.....?(Huh?)"

"It means I can understand you because I'm a wolf and your a wolf too."

"Grrrr.......(Ooo.......)"

"Understand?"

I nod my head.Wait if he say that if he can understand me that means everyone knows what I'm saying.

"Grr...(D.O)"

"Yes?"

"Grrr....grr.....grrr..grrr..?(Does the others understand what I'm saying?)"

"Yes.They can understand."

Oooo.......

"Well right now they didn't hear you because they were busy talking to each other."

"Grr.(OK.)"

"Now turn into a human."

"Grrr.....grr.....?(How can I do that?)"

"The same way that you turn into a wolf."

Ok.D.O said that to turn into a human back I have to do the same way that I did before.Ok Melody now turn yourself back into a human.Then,my white fur suddenly turn into skin and my eyes turn into black again.

"Yay!I'm a human again!"

"Well Done!"Chen shouted.

"What time is it now?"I asked.

"1:15"Sehun said.And again his the want who told the time.How does he know?He even didn't wear a watch.

"Hey,Sehun how did you know the time is now.You don't even wear a watch."

"I know the time just by looking at the sun."Sehun said.

"Ooo......"

"Hey let's take a break!"Suho said.

"Okay!"Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Let's go to the cafe that we always went."Tao said.

"Yeah!Let's go there!We can show Melody all the tasty drinks."Chanyeol said.

"Okay.Let's go.C'mon Melody we're gonna leave you behind if your.........late."Suho teased.

"Hey!Wait for me!"

We arrived at the cafe.Wow!It's really........small.I thought they were going to go to an expensive cafe but it's not what I had in mind.

"C'mon Melody!Your gonna love it when you taste it."Chanyeol took my hand & drag me inside.

"Woah........"

And again my thought was correct.

"Hah!I saw a table.C'mon guys let's sit there before it's taken."Chanyeol said.It seems Chanyeol really loves the cafe.

As we sit..there's an ahjusshi sat beside our table greeted us.

"Oh!What do we have here?If it isn't the 12 good looking boys,EXO........."

EXO?Is that what they called themselves?

"Ahjusshi!How are you!"Chanyeol greeted the ahjusshi.

"I'm fine Chanyeol and you still the same.Cheerful as always."the ahjusshi said.

"Hey Guys!I wanna order something.Wanna come?"Xiumin said.

"Ok." "I wanna come!" "I wanna go with you!"the other members started to follow Xiumin.

"How about you guys?"Xiumin ask me & Sehun that sits infront of me.

"No thanks I want to rest" "I'm tired."Me & Sehun said at the same time.We look at each other.Then turn away.

"Okay....so what do you want?"

"The same." "Bubble tea please."We said at the same time again & look at each other one more time and turn away again.

"Ok!2 bubble teas!On it!"Xiumin then walk away with the others.

Now it's only me & Sehun................uh-oh I'm in big trouble......

 

 

 

 

 

So.....................is it to long?Well if it's not thanks.Please drop some comments and subsribe.