My Work is....

Flashlights

Ok I think my first chapter was so .boring. But I promise to make the succeeding chapters more interesting and longer sooon. ~Author

 

Some Reminders: For my readers( if I have any), these are the following guidelines  reqading the succeeding chapters of Flashlights:

Parts that were italicized mean that they are part of a conversation.

Color coded words mean that they are the POVs of any of the characters.For Ui, I'm using black.

Blue is just for me, the author. THANKS.....

 

 

It's raining outside, of course that made me feel blue. But that didn't hinder me to eat my favorite ice cream while I am on my way to  my workplace.  I actually work as a librarian in a public library located south of our house. Though most of us are now reading through their own tablets and electronic devices, I still prefer to read books. For it gives me a positive outlook everyday. Going back to my throwback about my younger years.

 

After graduation:

Hey Ui are you out of your mind? What happened? Are you ok. I know you aren't because no one will ever wish to fall on a 4ft tall stage in front of hundreds of students together with their parents. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHH

Ok stop sis, I know I know... so can just stop teasing me PLEASE. By the way, where's mom and dad?

Somewhere where they can't see you HAHAHAHAH. Just kidding sis. Oh here they are....

Close your eyes Ui, me and your dad have a surprise for you... 1..2...3....TADA

A trip to JAPAN!!! Thanks mom you really are a darling. And dad thanks for being such a nice father to me. I can't wait to pack my things up and go to JAPAN with you, right?

Sorry Ui but we can't come with you. You know our schedule, right? we really did our best but we can't. Don't worry Sam's in Japan and she said she will fetch you up at the airport. Is that alright with you sweetheart?

Yes, mom.

 

 

Why Why does it have to be so sad. I want to go to Japan, but with them of course. But why can't they attend to my needs. I mean why can't they come with me.

 

That's alright bestie. Remember the poster I gave earlier. You better look at it and who knows, maybe your wish will come true. 

Ok then, I will. Bye I'll go to sleep now. 

 

2 weeks after:

 

 Take care Ui, by the way your flight number is PINK 278. Remember that ok, or else you'll get lost. Don't forget that Sam will fetch you at the airport. 

Yes mom, I know. By the way can I buy some stuffed toys there so that I can give it to my bestie? And I will take as many pictures as I can, so that you'll  feel what I will feel once I get there..... So mom the car's ready, I better leave or else...

 

 

Ugh Ugh Ugh...... where's PINK 278? I need to find it.....Oh there it is! Flight PINK278. Hayyyyyyyyy bye Casablanca, hello Japan.

 

Ahh finding this plane was so tiring. I better sleep so that it'll be as easy as ABC. After some funny dreams, I'll  be at Japan. Then Sam will fetch me then I'll got to Disneyland then I'll...........

 

Good morning passengers, we are now at Seoul, South Korea. This country is 9 hours ahead of Casablanca. So you better synchronize your watches. And again welcome to South Korea.Annyeong 

Hayyyy...... I'm still sleepy. ... Huh Seoul, South Korea!!!!! Ms. Stewardess, where's the plane going to Japan?

I'm sorry but maybe you hopped in a wrong plane. Ahhhh I already remember, earlier when we stopped at Bangkok, there's someone who's missing from the plane heading to Tokyo. And maybe you are that someone. 

No, no ,no.........................................................................................

FLASHBACK (AIRPORT IN BANGKOK)

Hayy, were at Bangkok. I better buy some Pad Thai, bestie said it's delicious.

Where's the store... ah there. .........

Ahhh an hour have passed, thank God I wasn't late. The plane will now head to my ever favorite Japan. 

Lalalaallaalalaalalalalala PINK 278.

 

Awwwww, I now remember. I rode the wrong plane. Miss can you tell me how can I go to Japan. Because someone's waiting for me at Tokyo. Please

Ok, we'll inform you if you can have your flight to Japan tomorrow morning. But for the mean time,you can stay here in Korea. Just give us your number so that we can contact you. 

Thanks.....

 

What am I gonna do? Sam's waiting for me.... and I don't know where to stay  here in Seoul.   

RAnggnggngnnnn Ranggggggg Ringgngngng Ringggg 

 

Hello, this is Ui..

Hey, where have you been rascal? I'm waiting here....

Hey Sam, I'm in Seoul

SEOUL, but why???? I mean how???

A long story. Byt the good thing is I will go there tomorrow morning.... so that's not bad right?

Yeah right, but ok, I have a plan. I'll go back there and we'lljust talk to your parents and tell them that you are in Seoul. And instead of staying in Japan, you'll just spend your 3 week vacation there. Is that ok.??

Yes, thanks Sam. You really an angel, in disguise.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH