Sequel

Second Confession (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everyone, I have a confession to made.” It seems like I’ve gained all of their attention, including Okbi. This is it Baek! You’ve been preparing this for her. If you don’t do it now, you will never do it. There I was, standing in the middle of the stage- In a stadium in fact. Why am I nervous? It’s not like this is the first time I’m on stage. My eyes glued to Kim Okbi, my lovely angel. “Psstt!! Baek! DON’T.STOP!” Suho hyung said loudly in whisper. “I’ve committed a sin. I’ve hurt an angel.” my eye still glued to her. “When I was in my way earlier, my thought is always about her. Will she accept me again? Should I do this? I was in the car when suddenly the red light turns to green. That is when I know, I will just have to do it.”

She looked at me, without any reaction on her face, poker face. This makes me very nervous when I said very I mean- VERY nervous. “Today is a very important day to me because I’m going to give my second confession to her.” Heol! My heart is beating so fast I can’t even breathe normally. All the good feeling I felt earlier vanished as soon as I saw her poker face. Yah! Kim Okbi, I know I’m at guilt but can you at least don’t look at me like that?! It feels like my heart will explode anytime. “The girl I’m talking about is facing me now, Kim Okbi, my angel.” I move my hand to her and every eye convert their gaze following my motion to her. Will she accept my heart? What if she doesn’t? Screw this!! At least I’ve tried.

But at time like this I wish I had those cupid arrows with me. No need to talk, just shoot her and she’s mine. “Hey, Kim Okbi. How are you doing? I guess you’re okay huh?” I scratch my head unintentionally. Way to go Baek! How are you doing? What a way to confess. I slap myself hard on She was about to leave when I was silent for a few minutes. “Don’t go. Listen.” I manage to stop her. “I’ve threw away my pride to stand here, giving my second confession to you. It’s up to you whether you want to take me back or not. But you should at least listen to me.” I said desperately. She turn only to face me again giving that I’ll-give-you-five-minutes-spit-it gaze.

I take a deep breath. “I, Byun Baekhyun firstly will admit my fault.” I swear she almost smile at this. Maybe she find it cliché to her.

“Time. You know how I’ve barely had a break from the packed schedule. I always want to be with you. I’m sorry for not sparing my time for you.”

She shocked her head, not amused with maybe. But I swear I can see a smile curling up the edge of her lips. I proceed, hope to please her with my next sin I’ll admit.

“I am the worst boyfriend for an angel like you. I don’t even know what you like when Kyungsoo asked me ‘hyung, what does she like?’ Truth to be told I am surprised too for not knowing what you, my girlfriend like.”

Her face show that are-you-kidding-me look. It’s written on all of the random audience face too. I know I’m a jerk! I know it! Na Ara! Na ara!

“And my biggest mistake is, asking you to break our relationship. That is mean. But I swear I have no intention to say that. I was just too tired.”

Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter