How It All Started

Golden Desire

~Yuri’s Point of View~

Yuri’s parents decide to live abroad & leave her to living at Minho’s household. Yuri & Minho both share childhood memories. THey are both known as wealthy people in society but how is it that Yuri is left in Korea to live with Minho?

Yuri: I don’t understand. Why are you leaving me here in Korea & where are you guys living at?

Father: We will both be living in America. Due to my work progress, my manager wants to transfer me to another business branch so that we can receive money & become wealthy.

Yuri: So where am I staying? Will I be staying alone? Do you want me to die alone? Do you want me to starve?

Mother: Don’t be ridiculous! I’m pretty sure they will feed you… You’ll be staying at Minho’s house.

Yuri: Dad, what does she mean by that?

Father: I’ll be frank with you here. Your mother & I have decided to arrange a traditional marriage with him.

Yuri: Arranged marriage?! Why?

Mother: Well, we are both acquaintances of Minho’s parents & we both agree it will gain us more wealth.

Yuri: Really… *sighs* Well when are you guys leaving?

Father: Oh! We are leaving right now since are luggage’s are packed as well.

Mother: Hey, i already packed your bags so starting today you’ll be living at Minho’s place.

Yuri just nodded & went upstairs. Should I be happy or shocked? Whatever it is I think I’ll go with the second. I wonder how Minho feels about this whole situation…

Yuri leaves in the afternoon sending her parents off at the airport.

Yuri: Wait! So how long will I be staying there?!

Father: Who knows, maybe when you graduate high school.

Mother: Have fun though; we will keep in touch whenever… when we aren’t busy!

            Yuri & her parents say their goodbyes. She takes a taxi with her packed bags & goes to Minho’s place.

Yuri: Hello, I’ll be staying here from now on. Please take care of me!

Minho’s mother: I’m glad to have you in my care & please come in. Make yourself feel at home! Your room will be upstairs so just turn right & there will be your room next to the bathroom.

Yuri: All right thanks & I’ll just unpack my things.

Minho’s mother: Ok, come down when you are done with everything.

Minho’s mother leaves the entrance & starts cooking dinner. Yuri goes upstairs & finished unpacking. She headed downstairs & accidently overhears a conversation between father & son.


~Minho’s Point of View~

Minho: Dad! Me & Yuri are just friends, nothing more. I would like to keep it that way too.

Father: What is it with you? Our family needs this to help establish a strong bond & become wealthy!

Minho: Look I have a dream ok? I want to become a rapper & dancer in my life!

Father: Don’t be absurd! Alright, we are done. We should have dinner with your mother & Yuri now.

Minho: My god I really don’t need this right now…

            They both head out & Minho sees Yuri gazing at the stars outside the window next to their room.

Father: Hey Yuri it’s been a long time. Please come have dinner with everyone.

Yuri: Alright, I’ll be there. I just need to head to the restroom first.

Father: Ok then, Minho & I will head to the dinner table.

            Yuri nodded & Minho went to the dinner table with his father. I have a feeling this will be a long night.

            Everyone had dinner together & finished it without any conversation. Minho felt it was a given & was tired. He wanted to sleep wanting to wake up the next day believing it was all a dream.

            Minho wakes up the next day eating breakfast with Yuri & they both head out to school. They are already in their second semester of their 1st year in high school.

Minho: Hey Yuri, I’m thirsty. You wouldn’t mind getting me a drink from the soda machine, would you?

Yuri: No I don’t mind. What kind of drink did you want?

Minho: I obviously want it cold & make it a carbonated melon drink. Hey don’t talk too long either.

            Yuri goes to the soda machine outside the lunch area & Minho is waiting while he eats his lunch. He ends up waiting 10 minutes for Yuri but she never came back & it was already time to leave school.

            Jeez, this women is making me wait long. Where the hell is she?!

            He goes to look for her & asks a female student if she has seen her.

            “She’s in the principal’s office.” Minho thanks her & goes there. Why is she over there?

            When he arrives at the principal’s office & sees that the principal is leaving the room. Yuri is left in the principal’s room with a man & another girl. He asks the male principal who that person is & he says it is a manager working at the S.M. Entertainment Industry to see Yuri & Yoona.

He waits 30 more minutes & sees them finally out of the principal’s office.

Minho: Hey Yuri! You took too damn long & jeez my drink is probably not cold anymore.

Yuri: Oh yeah, I forgot sorry! I’m so excited Minho, I got accepted to the S.M. Entertainment Industry!


~Yoona’s Point of View~

Yoona: Wow, this is all just too big of a news to believe! Am I dreaming?

Yuri: No you’re not & I feel like I’m dreaming too but this is reality. My name is Yuri, what’s your name?

Yoona: Hey there, I’m Yoona & I take it you’re a 1st year student here too?

Yuri: Actually yes I am & hey I’m surprised we both got picked for the S.M. Entertainment Industry!

Manager: Ok girls, well before you get to know one another I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany Hwang & I’ll be a manager for the both of you in the entertainment industry. Don’t forget that both of you girls have to meet me tomorrow on Saturday in front of S.M.  at 12 p.m.

Yuri: Alright well we can’t wait!

Yoona: Yeah, I just know this is going to be exciting!

Tiffany: Ok great, well I’ll you girls tomorrow & I’m glad I got to meet the both of you.

            Tiffany leaves the principal’s office, so does Yoona & Yuri.

Yoona: Hey we should hang out sometime. After all, we will be working together in S.M.

Yuri: What? You want to hang out with me? You know, you’re the first girl that’s ever wanted to be my friend.

Yoona: Oh really, well you have one now. By the way, who’s that guy waiting for you?

Yuri: Oh that’s Minho, he’s also a 1st year here too… I forgot to give him his drink so I have to go but yes I would like to hang out some time. It will be great to have you as a friend & not always stick around with a guy.

Yoona: Ok sounds good. I’ll call you when I get to S.M. since we already exchanged numbers in the office.

            They both say their goodbyes & leave the principal’s office.

            This is just unbelievable! I can’t believe I got chosen for S.M. I think I want to visit the place for a peek.

            Yoona takes a taxi to visit the S.M. Entertainment Industry & gets out of the taxi. She walks in front of the entrance taking a glance at the work environment. When she turns around to walk back, she bumps into a man & the papers he had were flying out from his black folder.

Yoona: Oh my god! I am so sorry, I’ll help pick those up for you!

Man: Alright, well thank you. I think it was my fault though.

            The man & Yoona are picking up papers off the ground. When they get up, Yoona gives his papers back to him & the man looks at Yoona.

Yoona: What is it? Do I have something on my face?

Man: No, well you just look familiar. Have we met before?


~Donghae’s Point of View~

            This girl… She just looks so familiar to me! Perhaps I met her at a friend’s place, or when I was a kid.

Donghae: I’m sorry it’s just that I feel like I have met you somewhere.

Girl: No... At least I don’t I have met you before but if I do remember I’ll let you know.

Donghae: Yeah, well I’m Donghae. What’s your name?

Girl: I’m Yoona & again I’m so sorry. By the way I noticed music sheets, are you a music composer?

Donghae: Well yes, actually to be more frank. I’m a songwriter but what brings you here.

Yoona: Actually I just wanted to check out this place since I met my manager. Do you know Tiffany Hwang?

Donghae: Yes I know her. She does work in this industry & she is a great manager for those working with her.

Yoona: Ok then, I guess we will see each other often. See you later; I have to head home now.

Donghae: Alright, bye.

            They say their goodbyes & he goes into the S.M. Entertainment Industry. He walks into his office & he sees his best friend Eunhyuk sitting on the couch waiting for him.

Eunhyuk: Hey dude, your office is pretty cool & by the way who was that cute girl?

            Donghae daydreams & is unaware about the question being asked.

Eunhyuk: Uh hello?! Ding dong are you there?

Donghae: Oh yeah sorry man… Why are you in my office again?

Eunhyuk: Well I had to swing by my friend’s new office but never mind that who was the girl?

Donghae: Ok, her name is Yoona & I just met her… well at least I think I did.

Eunhyuk: What do you mean man? You’re confusing me now.

Donghae: It’s just that she looked familiar to me & I felt like I met her before you know.

Eunhyuk: First of all, no I don’t know & second, she just knows that you’re a songwriter right?

Donghae: Yeah, but why does that matter anyways?

Eunhyuk: Dude! If she knew you were an actor, who knows what will happen?

Donghae: No, not this time man. This one is different. She doesn’t seem like the type to go crazy over guys.

Eunhyuk: You just met her & now you feel like you should defend her. If I didn’t know any better it sounds like you are about to fall in love with the girl.

Donghae: Ok get out I have to work now but you know there are people who fall in love at “first sight.” 


HEEY GUYS! 

I worked hard on this so please show me if you liked it & please make sure to comment or subscribe! (:

THANKS FOR READING! <3