Chapter 5

the only red rose

Someone POV

 
I woke up soon as i heard her voice.
 
"Ya, i'm sleeping here." I voice out soon as she was dazed. 
 
"Ah.." I waved at her.
 
Now she's back to normal.
 
"M-mian.." She quickly shook her head and look down on the floor.
 
Silly girl. I really miss her.
 
Hyung told me she lost her memory, i don't know what to do. Aish. 
 
 
Jieun POV
 
"Hmm ah... Hi i'm Park Chanyeol-ibnida." He let out his hand.
 
I reply him, handing out my hand.
 
"Lee Jieun-ibnida" why do i feel different?
 
"Ah so we already knew each other, let's be friend. Shall we?"
 
I think making new friends aren't wrong, he's a good guy i guess.
 
Ding ding dong ding 
 
The school bells rang, it's end of Lunch . 
 
I use up my time at the rooftop making a conversation with my new friend, Chanyeol.
 
"Ah lunch is over, i guess we need to move to the next lesson." I pouts as i told him.
 
"We could always call if you want to?" Chanyeol suggest .
 
He gave me his number. Hmm i should give him mine too right?
 
After meeting him, i ran to my classroom. Before i enter someone pulls me.
 
"Yaaaaaa where did you go? I was worried you know. I mean everyone were, especially sungkyu hyung!!" Sungjong pulled my sleeve as soon as I step outside of the class .
 
He talks too fast that i couldn't answer him.
 
"I'm sorry!! I was at the rooftop" i gave him a smile.
 
"Why you didn't tell us all? Aren't you with Myungsoo hyung just now?" He ask oddly.
 
"I was till i went to the rooftop, and guess what?" Leaving a blank letting him guess.
 
"What happen? Ya! Ya!" 
 
He followed me when I leave him behind.
 
Chanyeol P.O.V
 
"You whaaaat!?!?" Coincidently everyone says the same thing.
 
" yah , you know I met her was just mere incident " I shrugged 
 
" whatever , lets go to class . We'll continue later after school " Suho hyung .
 
We all walk to our own respective classes , me and Baekhyun went in our next class which is the same as Myungsoo and Sungyeol .
 
Baekhyun mouthed something to me before going to his seat , I glance at Myungsoo before looking up front .
 
I remembered the words Sungkyu hyung told me in the morning .
 
Flashback .
 
" Hey hyung . " I greet Sungkyu hyung when Jieun walks away .
 
" Hey Chanyeol , you must probably realized that Jieun is acting different right ? " Sungkyu hyung began
 
" y-yea how come she seem to not know me ? " I ask confuse and I saw the other members seems to know the answer except for these two maknaes who had walk away to catch up with Jieun . 
 
" remember last 5 years you had left korea and went to China with the exo boys ? " Sungkyu hyung paused waiting for our answer . I nod .
 
" y-yeah she kind of got into an accident on her way home . She was sent to the hospital and the doctor told us that she has lost lots of blood in her brain , she got coma for about a year " Sungkyu hyung pause again , I saw the other INFINITE members had gone away . 
 
" after her coma , she woke up and seems to lost her memory . The doctors says it was a temporary but what it seems like 4 years now , she still haven't got her memory . I am sorry Chanyeol-ah . Don't take it too hard , me and the INFINITE members are still waiting for her recovery " Sungkyu hyung pats my back before walking away .
 
I hope so . 
 
End of Flashback .
 
[ Co-Author notes ]
Hi everyone, hopes you like this. Well kinda new. Well. Ok mian mian. Hope you'll enjoy this story. Annyeong! ^>^ Anyways this is Syaroro your co-author and I am Sehun_lisp's unnie . Show lots of loves to her story juseyo ~