Chapter 1

the only red rose

Flashback .

" Please Jieun-shi ! Get down from the desk ! " Mrs . Lim her english teacher freaks out when she saw Jieun standing on her school desk .

 
" Andwae ! Why would I " Jieun crossed her arms and stuck her tongue 
 
" Jieun-shi get down or the boys will see your underwear ! " Mrs . Lim tried her best to convinced her .
 
Jieun stops for a second flustered but contain her coolness .
 
Suddenly a guy she never saw before came in the class and held her by her waist .
 
" Ya ! I can get down by myself if I want to ! " Jieun smack his shoulder .
 
" Oh thank you Chanyeol-shi " Mrs. Lim thank Chanyeol for helping .
 
" no problem ssaem " Chanyeol bow before going out and the girls in the class sigh a dreamy sigh .
 
Jieun just scrunched up her nose before burying her face under the book.
 
' this is so embarassing ! '
 
Lunch time .
 
Jieun skips her way to the canteen , almost everyone wait scratch that everyone knew her in school . She is everyone favorites even though she creates trouble whenever she goes .
 
" Lee Jieun-shi we heard what you did just now " Jieun so called fan boys came up to her when she was eating .
 
" really ? Heh are you guys impressed ? " She ask while eating her bread .
 
" its cute how you stand on the desk and rebel to what Mrs . Lim say " Junho say as he blush .
 
" heh , anyway who is the name of the guy who carried me down ? " Jieun ask the two boys infront of her .
 
" Oh its our school Kingka Chanyeol from grade 7 " Jaeho the other guy told her .
 
" oh so he is a sunbae . Thanks guys " Jieun thanks them before walking towards the exit door .
 
Jieun walk casually . 
 
' I think today I need to take a break . Just for awhile ..... '
 
THUD 
 
" gosh ! I am sor--- oh never mind that I am totally not gonna apologized " Jieun 'hmpf' at the guy infront of her
 
" are you still mad at oppa for ignoring you ? " the guy pinch her nose 
 
" nah . Bye Sungkyu oppa ! Meet you at home " Jieun waved her hand at Sungkyu her older brother before running off to create trouble .
 
Flashback over .
 
Years later .
 
Jieun POV
 
I sigh . Ugh why isn't oppa home ? I am so bored in this house as I kick the air in frustration .
 
" Oi Jieun-ah what are you doing kicking the air ? " Sungyeol oppa laugh at me as he sat beside me .
 
" none of your business Choding oppa " I scowled and sat up straight .
 
" Sungkyu hyung where should I put this ? " I hear Myung-ie oppa voice and ran up to him
 
" Myung-ie oppa ! " I hug his arm 
 
" hyung can't you take away this girl away from me " Myungsoo oppa ask the other INFINITE oppa for help
 
" aniyo . I want to be with oppa " I whines .
 
" aish . Whatever " He pry my hand off his arm before going in his room .
 
I pouts before sitting at the couch joining the other oppa watching TV .
 
[ Author note ]
hello ! Hahaha i don't know why i create this story !
Thank you subbies for reading and comment ^^