Chapter 1 (a general look around)

Nothing special just a draft

“Hey guys it seems we have a transfer over to our record label, I just got off the phone with the CEO.” The manager called out while swinging on the dressing room door.

U-KISS were currently prepping for their new single performance of Bingeul Bingeul; they were each doing little regimes to try and calm the nerves.

“Korean or…?” Alexander trailed off his lovely signiture smile dressing his face as he says “…international?” he says it in a creepy way but the rest of the members are so used to Alexander; Alexander is Alexander.

All eyes were on the manager as they wait for the verdict of the transfer.

The manager pretends to no care and carelessly flicks through notes on his clipboard. Then reveals after 5 whole minutes of shuffling nodding his head; “Yeeeees…international; from Japan I believe.” As soon as he finished the last syllable the boys started jumping in the air cheering, while the manager looked on and went to exit the room; they get so excited over the littlist things; what ARE they going to be like when I tell them it’s a female transfer and that she’s not actually Japanese. Come to think of it, it doesn’t actually say at all where she’s originally from…odd…I’ll have to look into it.

Back to the now happy noisy dressing room, where the nervousness of each member has seemed to vanish.

“From JAPAN!!” Alexander cried in fluent Japanese. “Dongho have you learnt Japanese yet?”  he switched back to Korean.

“Oi, I’ve just come back from a crash course in English and only just got Eli to leave me alone. Japanese can wait man.” Dongho whined and dropped on the sofa.

“Yes but Eli has that annoying effect on people, if I were with you on that crash course you’d be following me around. ‘Cos I’m…” Alexander striked his cool pose “The great Alexander.” He changed to a cute pose with his head in his hands as he said “loveable and…” then he suddenly did his fox pose his head tilted with a high angle, he swished his hair “…y edgy”. And he winked off into the distance.

“You know if you weren’t my hyung I’d of hit you.” Ki Bum walked past behind Alexander who still was striking the poses.

Everyone else seemed to be in very low spirits over the transfer. Dongho was tired, falling asleep on the sofa on his stomach. Kevin was going through all the dance moves in his head, parts of his body were twitching in time with the music playing in his head. Kiseop was sitting down playing with his shoe in the corner of the room. Ki Bum was now fixing his hair in the mirror; it was newly dyed. Alexander had now turned around and now figuring out the low atmosphere he sighed and went to the bathroom to escape it. Everyone was doing something by instincts…all but someone laying on the floor taking up the whole room; Eli was laying, his eyes closed in a world of his own. No one knowing if he even heard the news, no one wanting to tell him. For he had just gone through something which none of the others had before.

Eli was coping with a loss of someone close to him…a permanent loss.

Eli was not the Eli everyone knows anymore. And all that everyone can do is just hope he can be the Eli they know once again.