Chapter 14

The Shinhwa Boutique Store

A/N: Update ~~ Sorry for not updating that often. >< 

this story will end in about 1-3 more chapters! So thanks for ur support for the story :)


Eric groaned while waking up. His neck was aching after having stayed at the same position as his head was leaning against his hand for support the whole night. He puts his hand behind the neck and rub it, hoping that the pain will ease. As if having done that had cause him to remember what happened last night, he instinctively turned his head towards Hyesung. 

 

 

Nope, still not awake yet. I guess him opening his eyes last night was just a dream after all. Eric then ruffled Hyesung's hair gently before he stands up and stretches his body. Maybe i should buy food for me to eat. I am starving. As if on cue, his stomach began to growl. "Hyesung-ah, i will be going to the canteen to get something to eat. Don't miss me while I'm gone." Eric laughed after saying that. 

 

 

The room was deadly quiet after the door was shut quietly. Then, Hyesung slowly open one eye, while the other was shut tight. Minwoo slowly crawls out from under the bed, Dongwan and JunJin came out from the closet whereas Andy quietly stood up behind the drawer that was beside Hyesung's bed.  "Why are we hiding again?" Andy asked with confusion expressed all over his face. 

 

"Now that I think about it, I am not sure as well." Minwoo said sheepishly while the others turned their heads towards Minwoo, looking frustrated. "What?" Minwoo shouted innocently. "He won't be angry at us. His main priority is the now conscious Hyesung." He then hug Hyesung who was beside him tightly while squealing. The rest, not wanting to miss out the fun, join in the hug session. 

 

"I can't believe that Eric would said something so cheesy and disgusting last night." Dongwan grinned. 

Hyesung blushed and said "But i thought that was really sweet. It shows that he really cares for me." 

Minwoo scoffed "Obviously he cares for you a lot. You are practically the world to him." 

"So Hyung." JunJin suddenly said "How are we going to continue with this act?" 

"Can we don't continue?" Andy said worriedly. "I feel guilty for doing this." Hyesung nodded his head with a guilty look on his face. 

"What?" Minwoo said surprised "But isn't this f..." The door suddenly opens and the room fell quiet again. All eyes were on Eric who were looking shocked yet at the same time, he looks relief. Like a huge burden has been lifted from his shoulders. He quickly run towards Hyesung, who had tears welling in his eyes and pull him into a tight embrace. 

 

Everyone was clapping and cheering that the two of them could reunite again. All except for one. Minwoo. 

 

"I was supposed to have my fun." Minwoo pouts after he grumbled those words. Dongwan, seeing how Minwoo was sulking just because he couldn't make fun of the situation could only laughed softly and that earned him a glare from Minwoo, causing Dongwan to shut up and stares wide-eye at the scene in front of him. Hoping Minwoo won't scold him afterwards.

 

 


 

"So you were actually waking up when I about to sleep?" Eric asked Hyesung, who nodded in acknowledgment. Eric then quietly added "Did you head what i said to you last  night?" Hyesung then look at Eric with a bright expression and smiled. Eric, seeing Hyesung smiled, grinned. But it wasn't long before he regain from his trance. 

 

"And Minwoo, Dongwan, JunJin and Andy came in not long after you woke up and decided that it would be fun to not wake me up and tell me the good news.' Eric slowly turns his head towards the four of them, with his eyes on 'fire'. 

 

"If you think it in another way, we were helping you to get some sleep." Minwoo countered. His voice slowly die down as Eric approaches him. Realising that there was no way for Minwoo to escape to, Eric begin to tackle him. And now, the room was filled with laughter and painful cries. 

 


 

"I don't think it is necessary to throw me this party." Hyesung protested. "Too bad, we just did!" Minwoo laughed. Hyesung could only look towards Eric and sighed in defeat. "Hyesung-ah, is it okay to leave you alone while i go outside to answer a call?" 

"Go ahead. I'm a grown person. I can take care of myself." Hyesung said annoyed. I guess that Hyesung is back. Eric thought to himself. 

 

After Eric was gone, Hyesung spotted Shin Ae and waved excitedly to her. Shin Ae smiled and walks as quickly as she could towards Hyesung before hugging him. 

"I'm sorry i couldn't visit you when you were at the hospital." Shin Ae said apologetically. 

"It's okay." Hyesung smiled brightly. 

They look at each other for quite some time before both of them said

"That guy is dead?" 

"That guy is dead."

Truth to be told, both of them knew what was going to happen. It was only a matter of time. Hyesung received a text just before they left the store and the text was : Someone is going to die you disgusting creature.

Whereas Shin Ae realized that someone was lurking around the store a few minutes ago just as they were about to leave. They both knew that he would appeared soon. They were about to call the police but then, the accident happened and that guy was dead before the ambulance and police could even arrived. 

 

"Eric doesn't know about this?" Shin Ae question. 

 

Hyesung shakes his head and said "Nope.  I think it would be better if he doesn't know about this. If he does, I am not sure how he would react or worse, he may even change into a different person." Shin Ae nods her head and said "I agree with you. But you know what, you shouldn't be scared of anything now. Put that horrible past behind you. That guy is gone, you have a caring and wonderful boyfriend and a group of loyal friends who will always stay by your side no matter what. I'm sure that that nightmare of yours won't come to haunt you anymore." Shin Ae beamed, while looking at Hyesung in a proud manner. 

 

Both of them smiled and began talking about others lighthearted things.


 

"Thank you and I hope to be working with you again in the future." Eric replied. He close his phone shuts and was taking in the fresh early evening air. To Eric, he felt like he was walking on air. The pressure he faced, seeing Hyesung lying on the bed was gone. He didn't feel sad. He felt like nothing was against them. 

 He was about to went inside when he spotted an envelope lying on the floor. It was address to Hyesung. Out of curiosity, Eric open the envelope. His eyes bulging out as he read each and every letters that were on the paper. 

 

"Hyesung-ah!" 

 

Hyesung turns towards the direction of the voice and saw Eric running towards him. 

 

Before Hyesung could speak, he was dragged out to the front of the house by Eric. When they were out of the house, Eric couldn't keep it in. 

 

"You got into your first choice university! I am so happy for you!" Eric shouted and immediately bends down to kiss Hyesung. Eric was in his own world, feeling happy for Hyesung when he realizes that Hyesung wasn't as thrilled as he was. 

 

Eric then look at Hyesung with a questioning look on his face. "Why? What's wrong?"

 

"I am not going to that University." 

 

"What?" Eric was shocked. "Why not? That University is very hard to get into." 

 

"I know that. But that is in the States. I will be apart from you. So i decided to opt for the local University here." Hyesung smiled "I can't afford to be away from you now, when i almost died." Hyesung emphasis. Hyesung's hand reached towards Eric's face and holds him gently. He leans in to kiss him before he went back into the house, leaving Eric standing there. 

 

A certain part of Eric felt really pleased and honored that Hyesung would do that for him. But another part of him felt burdened and guilty. 

 

"I need to do something about this. I will make sure Hyesung will go to that University no matter what."  Eric said to himself determinedly. 

 

"No matter what it takes!"