Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

*sigh* "Why must it rain today ? We've already planned to go out and play ," Sora pouted . It was raining heavily with lightning striking everywhere and thunder roaring . All of you were at N's house , the usual meet up place . Sora and N were cuddling at the sofa , Ken laughing on his own while watching ' One Piece ' using his iPod , Leo being sentimental sitting near the balcony with ears plugged , Ravi and Hyuk going crazy playing Wii while Hongbin with a magazine in hand but watching your every move . You were just sitting at the kitchen counter with a cup of hot chocolate and a novel in hand . 

" Yah , when are you gonna confess to her ? Staring doesn't make her yours ," N nudged Hongbin . " I don't know hyung ... It feels like she's too good for me ," Hongbin said in monotone . N shook his head and went to the kitchen . " Minji-ah !!! Oppa miss your cooking !! Will you cook ramen for oppa ? Please ~~~" N tried doing aegyo . " You do know that your aegyo doesn't work on me right ? Ask Sora to cook , she's a better cook than me ," you pushed him aside . " Aish ~~~ You and Hongbin are the same ... Another reason why you guys should date , huh huh huh ," N wiggled his eyebrows . " Lived life to the fullest already huh oppa ?" you winked . N just showed you his '-.-' face and walked off . 

In the end , Sora was the one who cooked ramen for N . " Ahh~~~ I'm so bored now ... How about all of us play a game ?! Hmm ... Perhaps , Truth or Dare ?" N suggested . Everyone in the room groaned . " Of all games hyung , why that ? We all know you always make us do stupid stuffs while playing that game ," Hyuk complained . " Yah ! I do not ! Anyways , it's a fun game ! Kaja !" N gathered everyone in the room . Everyone sat in this order : N , Sora , Ravi , Leo , Ken , You , Hongbin and Hyuk in a circle . 

The bottle was spun and it landed on Ken . " Dare !" he answered easily . " Okay ! Dance to Girls' Day's Female President ! " N ordered . " Ahh ... Hyung ! Wae ?!?!" Ken whined . " Ppali ! You were the one who picked dare . Mehrong !" N stuck his tongue out . Ken rolled his eyes and did the dare . Everyone laughed while he did it . As expected , almost all the dares were given by N , the so-called " Master " of the game . He made Hyuk and Ravi do the 3-stages of aegyo , a y dance from both Leo and Sora . The bottle was spun and it landed on Hongbin . " Hmmm ... Dare ," Hongbin answered . Upon hearing the word " Dare " from Hongbin , Ken and Ravi rushed towards N . Ken and Ravi whispered something to N that made him smile . 

* Ah chinjja ! What did Ken hyung and Ravi whisper to hyung ?! It better not be something stup -* "Oppa ? Gwenchana ? Why do you look so nervous yet frustrated all of a sudden ?" Minji asked him . "Oh ? I do ? Heheheh , aniya , I'm totally fine ," Hongbin smiled , showing his dimples . " Ah , ah ... Alright oppa ," Minji shyly smiled and looked away . *Ah !He smiled ! Those dimples !* Minji blushed . 

" Beannie-ah ~~~ You know you can't back out right ? You're gonna do anything we tell you right ? " N . " Uhm , yeah . The game is played that way anyways ," Hongbin answered cooly when actually he's feeling very nervous . " Geurae ! So here's your dare . You have to kiss Minji and it has to last for five seconds ," N told him excitedly like an ahjumma . 

 

" Mwoh ?!" both you and Hongbin shouted . The both of you ducked your heads and blushed . " Ah , wae geurae ? Both of you like each other anyways ," Ken butted in . * Did I hear it right ? Hyung said we b-both like each other ? She likes me too ?* * O-op-oppa likes me too ?! It can't be , right ?* A thousand thoughts ran through yours and Hongbin's mind . " Hyung ! Ppalli !" Hyuk nudged Hongbin . Hongbin took a peak at you . "Since you're sooooooooo shy , just kiss your fingertips and place it on her cheeks . Would be better if you put it on her lips though , she'll faint instantly ," Sora said bluntly , making everyone laugh and you threw your pillow at her . You just looked at the floor like it was the most precious thing on earth . While you were staring at the precious floor , you felt someone's fingertips touch your cheeks . The living room immediately went wild . Hongbin became one with the floor while you just froze . Everyone else were like " Kyaaa !! Omo ! Omo ! Omo ! He did it !" . 

Another fingertip was placed on your lips and that woke you up . You looked and it was Hongbin's . Hongbin smiled shyly and hesitantly lowered his hand . No one saw what he did , well that's what he thought . " Clap three times !" Ken shouted at the top of his lungs . Everyone did as told . Hongbin spun the bottle and with such a luck , the bottle landed on you ! * sigh * " Erm ... Dare ," you said with a sigh . " Okay ! Kiss Beannie on the lips !" Ken said without hesitation . Leo smacked Ken at his face using his pillow while you punched Ken's shoulder . " Ouch ! Take it easy , I was just joking . Although I know you would want to really kiss him ," he mumbled the last sentence . This time , Leo knocked Ken using his knuckles . 

 

Hesitantly , you kissed your fingertips and place it on Hongbin's cheek . Again , everyone went crazy . You and Hongbin just looked at opposite directions , blushing . " Alright ! Game's over !" N declared the end of the games all of a sudden . Everyone looked at N with blurred looks . " Mwoh ? You guys wanna continue ?" N said . Everyone immediately went to their own spaces . After all that madness , you went out to the nearby park . The rain had subside and it was drizzling lightly . 

Since it was raining , there was no one at the park . You sat at a bench and plugged in your headphones . You listened to K.WILL's Love Blossom . Your favourite song that you always listened to to calm you down . You closed your eyes and let the melody of the song sooth you . When you open your eyes , which was when the song ended , you were shock . Hongbin was sitting beside you with ears plugged as well . * pokes Hongbin * " Oppa ? What are you doing here ?" you asked him . " How about you ? What are you doing here all alone ?" he looked into your eyes . "I just wanted sometime alone after all the craziness back there . Heh ," you chuckled nervously . 

There was silence . " Minji-ah , can oppa say something ? Don't faint arasso ?" He smiled . You just nodded . " Okay . As you've found out through the game , I like you . I've liked you for quite sometime actually . Ah , ani . I think my feelings are deeper now . I think I love you . I've always wanted to tell you but I ended up thinking that you're too good for me . You were always there for me , giving me support and encouragements . You even came to all of my games which I am truly thankful for . And I'm sorry for kissing you on the lips just now , well , indirectly . I just felt that I had the chance to . Mmm , yea . That's all that I wanted to say ," Hongbin scratched the back of his neck . 

"Oppa , well , actually I really like you . I've liked you since I started going for your games . Seeing you play so passionately and with style . It was so amazing . You looked cool . But that's not the point . Heh . Well , since you've said it , might as well , I tell you now too . I think my feelings have grown deeper and I love you . That's my reply to you ," you looked down , blushing . " Woah ... Hahaha , errr . I don't know what to say . But , Minji-ah would you like to be my girlfriend ? And maybe the mother to our children in the future ?" Hongbin held his hand out . You took his hand and interwined your fingers with his . 

" Woooo ! Finally !! Smile !!" N shouted and took a photo of the moment . Both you and Hongbin were smiling yet blushing . " Our Beannie has finally became a man *sniffs* " Ken pretended to cry . "Chukahae chinggu-ah !" Ravi fist pumped Hongbin . The rest of the day was spent celebrating yours and Hongbin's confession day .