Episode One: First Meeting

We Got Married: New Season, New Couples
CAMERAS ARE ROLLING!


"My wife will be prettier." One guy said to the other guy. "No. Mine will." The camera was only filming the back of them leaving audiences wondering who it was. "Hyung, your wife will be a beast and my wife will be the b2st. kekekeke" The camera moved revealing no other than Doojoon and Yoseob from Beast. "Ahhh, I thought that was Yoseob." Ji Young said once the camera showed the MC's. They were standing by a big fountain that many people liked to go to, to make wishes. Doojoon sat down on the ledge of the fountain but Yeseob continued to stand. "Get up! Do you want your wife's first impression of you to be her thinking you're a bum?" Yeseob tried to make him stand up but Doojoon just ignored him. Yoseob began to feel bored so he began singing girl group songs. Doojoon sang along to some of them. Yoseob soon grew tired and sat down next to Doojoon. "Who is the bum now?" Doojoon said and laughed. "Still you." He replied and stuck his tongue out at him. "Hyung! Look. I think that's either your wife or mine." Yoseob said and quickly jumped up. Doojoon looked then shot right up next to Yoseob.

Couple One: 

All that was seen was mirrors and wood floor. Music that was heard in the background was SHINee's 'Hello'. The camera man switched the view to the dancing man in the room and showed his flaming charisma. He was practicing. Only simple moves though, not trying to overwork himself. There was a knock at the door it opened and in walked Niko from the co-ed group New Skool.


 

Name: Jung Rin aka Niko
Date of Birth: September, 24 1992
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California
Hometown: Incheon, Korea
Occupation:  New Skool (co-ed group)
Position: Main Dancer and Sub Singer
Persona: Milky-skinned Niko
Company: JYP Ent.
Height: 165cm
Weight: 42kg
Blood Type: AB+
Ethnicity: Korean
Likes: colors white and black, to dance randomly, to learn new things, big/fluffy/soft toys, children, food
Dislikes: people who judge her, stereotypes, very high places, being pranked, jogging, people who look down on others, math and science 
Trivia: a Libra, scared of almost all animals, believes she cannot live a day without her phone, sweats a lot under hot weather, sings out loud when she is bored, loves to shop 



"Annyeonghasaeyo." She said and bowed. Minho just stared at her for a second but then he smiled. "This is for you, new wife." He started the music and danced just for her. She smiled and did a little dance too as the music was playing. He finished; she clapped and cheered. "I tried not to get sweaty" Minho said with a grin on his face. "Oh, you look fine." She said reassuring him. "That's good. Well would you like to go get something to eat?" Minho asked her and she said she would like to. They walked to a nearby restaurant. It was quite awkward at first. The two of them were very quiet. Minho wanted to break the silence. He brought up the past variety shows they have been on together and they laughed a bit. He made the atmosphere a little less awkward. Even though they met while working on variety shows together, they never really talked. After a few more laughs, someone walked over and gave them a note. It seemed to be directions to their house. It was getting dark so they decided to get going. "It's nice out. Wanna walk?" Jung Rin said with a smirk. He agreed. They walked while both of them were holding the map. At first it seemed like they knew where they were going. They ran into some things on the way because they both kept looking down at the map. Minho and Rin started to get confused. They were getting lost. The two of them didn't have an clue about where they were. Rin began getting frustrated. "AISH. Stupid map!" She shouted and snatched it away from Minho. She crumpled it up while Minho just watched. Then something caught her eye. "OMO!" She said with excitement. Rin ran into the store she was just staring at. The camera showed the huge smile she had on her face. She began grabbing scarves and necklaces. "Are you in a better mood now?" Minho chuckled. Niko realized how she just acted and felt embarrassed. He saw her cheeks get red. "Don't worry about it. I get mad too sometimes. I hate to lose." That made Niko feel a bit better but she was still a little worried about her image. "I'm sorry" She said while looking at the ground. Minho lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes. "No. Don't be." The MCs ooouuu-ed. "Waahh, he's smooth." Hongki remarked. "Skin ship so fast" Ji Young added. "Aigo! How cute." Jiyeon blurted. "Let's go get a taxi to take us." Minho told her and she nodded her head in agreement.


Couple Two:


Name:Ahn Jaehwa
Date of Birth: December 28, 1990
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Hometown: Hong Kong, China
Occupation: Soloist & Actress
Image: Strong. y yet innocent.
Dramas: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Athena: Goddess of War, Cinderella Man, and He Who Can't Marry
Company: Cube Entertainment
Height: 169cm
Weight: 47kg
Blood Type: A
Ethnicity: Korean/American
Likes: bubble tea, flowers, soccer, food, stars, new places, sunrises/sunsets, beaches, peaceful places, sports, nerf, kids, and music
Dislikes: bugs, dark chocolate, striped clothing, coffee, power drinks, people taking her things without permission, disgusting things, and people who are too cute/snobby/harsh/y/mean
Trivia: favorite is white and black, favorite number is 7, has an iphone 4 with a Pikachu cover, knows sign language, has a tattoo on her right shoulder blade, has a golden retriever named Leo, known as a triple threat during her high school

 
 

CAMERA'S OFF!

 

She was walking down the hall and bumped into Yoseob. "Yoseobie!" she yelled. He turned and smiled. "Let's go out today!" she said. "Sorry, I can't." he answered her quickly and walked away. She was upset and went outside for some fresh air. "Yah, Jaehwa!" screamed Dongwoon. She turned around and smiled. "This is for you." he said. He handed her an envelope and walked away. "Thanks Dong--" but she didn't catch him fast enough. Her relationship is very awkward with Dongwoon but she does not know why.

 

Congratulations! You have been picked to be on We Got Married new season! Today, you will get to meet your husband for the very first time! Get ready, get your make up done, and look nice! Your husband is waiting for you at MNET Studio.

 

She was so excited to see her husband for the very first time. She immediately rushed home and get ready. She packed food for them to munch on and a couple of drinks to drink. She gotten into her car and the radio. She was so excited, she can feel the butterflies bursting in his stomach.

She finally arrived to MNET studio and she brought her bag of food with her. She walked inside all cheerfully until, "Why are you so smiley today?" he asked. She turned and it was Lee Joon. "Oppa..." she said. "Didn't you hear? I got picked to be in We Got Married and I am on my way to meet my husband!" "Tell him I said good luck." he muttered. "What did you say?" she asked. "Looks like he's going to need luck since he's marrying you." he laughed and walked away."YAH!" Jaehwa yelled and ran after him. She tried to run after him but she had dropped my bottle of water so she ran back and picked it up. Jaehwa stood up and was officially lost. She have never been Mnet studios before. "Excuse me, where am I?" She asked a staff. "You're in Mnet studios. If you are looking for the office, it is down the hall." she said. "Thank you!" said Jaehwa. She found the office and before she entered, she took a deep breath. She opened the door and said,”Annyeonghasaeyo, I am Ahn Jaehwa! Please to me--". But she could not finish her sentence because the cat definitely caught her tongue. "Oh god... not her." he whispered. She couldn't believe it but it was Seungho.  He stood up and greeted me. "Hello Jaehwa." "Hello Seungho, so you are my husband?" she asked. He nodded and sat down as he awkwardly sipped his coffee. "Uhh, so. I brought us food, are you hungry?" she asked. "No.. I'm fine." he answered. She didn't know what to do. Should she eat her homemade food or not? "Yaaaah, look at our couple!" said the president. "How is he treating you so far? Great?!" he asked. "Oh, he is doing fine." she smiled. "Sit up boy! Don't slouch. It's bad for you back." he yelled. Seungho immediately straightened his back. "So dear, I want you to treat this boy right okay!?" said the president. "Yes, sir." she replied. His eyes wandered off so he wouldn't have to meet her eyes. Oh, what an interesting season this will be. She thought sarcastically.
 

Couple Three:


 

CAMERAS ARE ROLLING!



First thing filmed is the inside off a studio. The people in the studio were the rookie group, Block B. Some of the members looked at the camera and started laughing, some just ignored it. The view changed and showed Zico in the booth, rapping. He sounded great and s looked pleased. Zico saw a girl walk in and he walked out to greet her. “Hello, you must be my wife.” Zico said to her with the biggest grin on his face. It was easy to see that he was excited and overjoyed. The camera turned to the girl, starting at the feet and scrolling up to show her great legs. It was Joy from Rania. “Oh, no. I’m not doing We Got Married.” She laughed. Zico’s happy expression turned into a frown. “Why are you here then?” He asked. “I’m going to be doing a duet with Kyung.” Zico felt embarrassed. He was really hoping that she was going to be his wife. The studio became silent and then everyone heard a noise. It was someone clearing their throat to get attention. The camera and everyone in the studio looked in that direction. A woman was standing in the doorway. "Hi. I'm your wife."



Name: Bummee Yejun Yim
Date of Birth: February 24th 1994
Birth Place: London, UK
Hometown:  San Francisco, California
Occupation: Princess (kpop group)
Position: Main Dancer, Rapper
Persona: Mischievous Rapper
Company: YG Ent.
Height: 160cm
Weight: 50kg
Blood Type: B
Ethnicity: Korean/British
Likes: roller coaster, motorcycles, boba tea, cooking, dancing
Dislikes: ferris wheel, mean people, bad hygiene, people forgetting/ignoring her
Trivia: loves Jaejoong, looks in the mirror a lot, used to be in a dance crew called Elite, swears often, ring size 4 



"Oh." Zico didn't seem as pleased. "Hello." He said and smiled at her. "Hyung, go away." PO said, trying to get Zico and Bummee, his new wife, alone. The new couple started walking awkwardly side by side. They were in the --- building still. The two of them chatted a bit but said nothing special. Bummee started walking faster than Zico and she happened to be wearing shorts. As most Zico fans know, he loves a girl with nice thighs. The camera zoomed in on his face. It was easy to tell that he was checking her out. Zico got a big grin on his face. "Slow down" He said as he tried to catch up. "You debuted recently right?" He asked her even though he already knew the answer. "Yeah. Just a few months ago." Bummee smiled. Princess was an overnight sensation. "Oh. Sorry. I've been busy. I haven't really seen much of you guys. What's your position?" He really knew nothing about Princess even though it seems like everyone else does. "Ha, it's okay. I'm the rapper and main dancer." Bummee told them as they continued walking in the halls. "You rap!? Cool. Rap battle, rap battle." Zico sounded over excited. Bummee just laughed at him and said, "We can have a rap battle another time." After she said that, they saw rose petals. "AHH, pink rose petals!" Bummee said with enthusiasm and her hands in the air. She grabbed his wrist and tried pulling him quickly. "Come on. Hurry up." She said to the slow moving Zico. The rose petals stopped and there was a pink envelope on the ground. Zico read it out loud and it said, "What do new married couples need most? A home to stay in. Home is where the heart is." There was also a map with a heart written on it and they both knew that's where their home is.

 


“How can he check her out!? That is total violation!” yelled Jiyeon. “If I was her, I’d be so grossed out!” “So, I checked you out, would you be grossed?” asked Hongki. “YES!” she yelled back. He laughed so hard until he fell. “YAH! Shut up you two, this is quite interesting. I like it!” said Ji young. Jiyeon and Hongki turned to Ji young and threw a pillow at her.

 


Couple Four:

The next location that was filmed appeared to be a set of a drama. It zoomed in at what seemed to be the leading male. "OMO, I love him." Jiyeon said. The man was the handsome Jung Hyunki.



Name: Jung Hyunki
Date of Birth: November 4th, 1984
Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Occupation: Actor & Soloist (sang a few ost)
Image: Cool and Mature
Dramas: romantic comedies, parodies, horror, fighting/action, all around actor

Company: Loen Ent.
Height: 180cm
Weight: 64kg
Blood Type: AB
Ethnicity: Korean/American
Likes: movies, spicy foods, sleeping, music, teasing others, cold weather, poker, gagman shows, variety shows, snow, muffins, vanilla, dogs, animals in general, beds, running, swimming, roller coasters, aegyo
Dislikes: tomatoes, humidity, hot weather, clowns, dolls, chocolate, bullies, insomnia, stalker/creepy fans, obnoxious repeating sounds, crying, elevators, bitter things, medicine
Trivia: favorite color is silver, can whistle any tune/song perfectly, ideal type is Jiyeon, would like to celebrate his birthday at an amusement park at least once in his life, favorite animal is a monkey and wolf, likes the nighttime more than daytime, can sing the alphabet backwards with no hesitation, loves to dance to idol girl group's songs on variety shows



He walked over to the camera to say a few words. "Hello, everyone. I'll be meeting my wife today. I'm excited. Wish me luck for a happy marriage. I hope I'll have your support." MC Ji Young was heard in the background saying "He's so handsome." After he finished talking to the camera, he went back to acting. About 30 minutes wasn't filmed. Then the camera went back to filming because the wife showed up. Only showing her legs and the heels she was wearing, she walked over to the set. The director of the drama called cut. The camera scrolled up to her face. She took off her shades and it was Sojin of Girl's Day. She wasn't sure who her husband was yet. Sojin was only told to show up to the film studio. She looked around, and when people passed by she would bow to them. Hyunki was shown over by the food table. Soon Sojin just began to call out for her hubby. "Yeobo? Yeobo? Where are you?" Hyunki heard someone calling and knew it must of been his wife. He grabbed a cookie and went to find his wife. Hyunki saw her and look in shock. Almost like he wasn't pleased. He bowed to her. fell open. Then she regained her composer. Yet you could still see she wasn't too happy either. "Hello. I'm your husband. Oh, here." He handed her the cookie. "Thanks." She smiled. Sojin likes food. She ate it quickly as they went to find a place to sit. "Well, my new husband.. Where will we be living?" She asked him a bit awkwardly. "Ahh, ready to go to our home?" He asked and guided her to the limo. They both got in and sat in silence. She spoke first though. "Is our house nice?" She asked quietly. He thought before he replied. "Truthfully... I don't know where we will be living."

 

“………” No one said anything until Hongki broke the silence. “Well, this is awkward.” “I don’t think they like each other already.” Said Jiyeon. “I’m with you on that one, ohh. I’m scared for this couple.” Said Ji young.


Couple Five:

"She is so beautiful." said Yoseob. Doojoon was stunned by the beauty of the girl. "Hi" She said. "H-h-h--" Doojoon kept stuttering until Yoseob had to hit him from behind. "Hi! Ah, my name is Doojoon. And you must be my wife?" he asked. Yoseob just facepalmed and sat down. "I can't believe he just asked her if she is his wife." He thought. She giggled and smiled. "Yes, I am your wife. My name is Jung Mi Na."



Name: Jung Mi Na
Date Birth: October 19, 1991
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California
Hometown: Seoul, Korea
Occupation: Actress
Dramas: Mostly romantic comedies, but she has also done one horror movie, one action-police drama and those that are pure romance or simply comedy.
Company: Well made STARM
Height: 168 cm
Weight:50
Blood Type: A+
Ethnicity: Korean
Likes: coffee, sleeping, stars, sushi, being the center of attention, getting her way, cheesy movies/books/lines/etc
Dislikes: rain, early mornings, people not getting to the point, ants, onion
Trivia: afraid of heights, loves to color her hair, biggest charm is her eyes, hates her ears, likes taking walks by herself, likes watching chick flicks and action movies, always on the internet



 

“Yah Doojoon ah! Man up! Don’t stutter and why would you ask her if she was your wife?! I should slap you!” yelled Hongki. Ji young and Jiyeon just sat there staring at Hongki rampage. “Oppa… calm down.” Said Ji young. “Yeah oppa, you need a drink. Here.” Jiyeon gave him a soda to calm him down. He grabbed the soda, looked at the camera and winked. “Yah oppa!” they both yelled.


Doojoon's eyes brightened up and smirked. "What a beautiful name you have there." He asked her if she was thirsty or anything but she said no. Doojoon did not know what to do, he was nervous but yet feels excited that he finally met his wife. "Well miss, how about we play a game?" he asked. "A game?" she looked confused yet anticipating. "Yes! A game, a game where we shall get to know each other more. If that is okay with you and such?" he asked. "Ah, how about we get ice cream before we play the game?" she opinioned. "Great idea!" Doojoon jumped. "Let's go!"

 

Before they left, Mi Na remembered something. She stopped and turned around and stared at Yoseob, who was sitting underneath the tree fiddling with a rock. She walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. He looked up and she smiled. She took out a piece of paper from her purse and handed it to him. "What is this?" he asked. "Follow these hints and you will a surprise at the end." she said and walked back to Doojoon. She left him cluelessly wondering. 


Couple Six:


He opened the paper and thought about if he should go or not. He stood up and began reading the clue aloud.

 

You must follow these hints in order to meet your surprise, if not. I'll beat you up! ^____^

   1.) You must take a bus to Hwantae restaurant and there will be a person there with your next clue. Hurry, you are being timed. You do not want to miss your bus, do you?

 

"Hwantae restaurant!? That is like downtown!" whined Yoseob. He looked down at his watch. 5:30 pm. He looked around to see if there were any bus stops around him. He began to run around searching for bus stops. From a far sight, he saw the closest one. He immediately run towards the stop but suddenly, the bus has already arrived. He sped up and tried his best to reach the bus. He finally reached to the stop but he heard the bus doors closing and it leaving. He began to slow down but decided not to give up. He started running after the bus and tried to get the driver's attention. He finally got the driver's attention and he slowed down. Yoseob stopped and looked for the camera crew and his PD. They finally caught up to him and them aboard the bus. They sat in the back of the bus panting. "This girl better be worth it." he said pointing to the camera.

They finally arrived to Hwantae restaurant. He looked around to any bystander. He walked up to the owner and asked if a young woman had given him a paper. He smiled and nodded. He took out the paper from the desk and hand it to him. "Thank you sir!" he yelled as he ran out of the restaurant.

 

   2.) That took you long enough, hehe. Araso. This will be more of a hint instead of a direct stop.
 

What has many trees, a lovely scenery, a river, and lights at night?

 

Aish! He scratched his head and thought about it. He looked at the PD and spit out some places that has those types of scenery. "The park? The lake? or... OH I KNOW WHERE IT IS!" He yelled and was about to run to the next bus stop until the PD who was running after him yelled, "We have a van for you! Yoseob!" He immediately stopped and turned around.

 

"This makes life so much easier, thank you noona~" he said. They drove to the Han River, where Yoseob had guessed the destination. "So what makes you think the hint refers to the Han River?" asked PD. "Well it was pretty obvious haha" he chuckled. They finally reached the Han River and Yoseob ran out of the van. "If the hint tells me to arrive here...where do I go?" He thought to himself. He ran and checked underneath each bench but nothing was there. He looked inside every tree that was there, nothing. He almost gave up because he couldn't find anything. He ran down to the lake, he noticed something on the step. He went down on each step and saw a rock with a paper underneath. 

   3.) You found me! Yay, You were probably having a hard time finding this paper cause it was underneath a rock. Thankfully, no one picked this up...hopefully. X:


Araso, your next and last stop is Cheonggyecheon. You have until 6pm to get yourself ready. You will find me in a yellow dress.  This might be tough, I will also have a small purse with me. I hope this helps, Good luck!

 

"Yaaah, this girl knows how to play." he said. "Let's take a break. Can we sit somewhere? It is only 5:30." They went to sit down by the river and looking out the scenery. "Because of these hints, what do you think of her so far?" asked PD. "She sounds exciting and playful. I like someone who gives me a challenge, I'm pretty excited to meet her." he said. 

Watching a beautiful sunset shows how much time has passed. He checked his watch and it was 5:50. He walked back to the van and fixed himself before meeting his wife.  They all got into the van and set off to Cheonggyecheon.

 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?! HOW AM I GOING TO FIND HER?!" His thought was screaming in his head. Almost every woman was wearing a yellow dress. In a second, he wanted to cry. "No, although this is difficult. I'm going to find her." he said to the camera. "Let's go!" He slowly walked passing each girl with a yellow dress but it was too difficult for him. He walked back to the camera and PD and said, "Aish, this is too hard. I don't think I can do it anymore." "No you can. Remember she has a small purse, do you see any girls with a small purse?" she asked. He looked around and find no one with a small purse except this one girl. He hesitated a bit and turned back to PD. "Is it her? Is it really?" he asked. PD and the cameraman shrugged and winked at him. Yoseob was excited to see her but she was on the other side. "How to get to her..." he said aloud. He noticed there was steps on top of the water to reach to the other side. "I know! Let's go meet her!"  he said. PD and Cameraman followed Yoseob on each step. They finally reached to the other end safely. Yoseob took a deep breath and walked up to the girl with a yellow dress and small purse. "Excuse me." he said. She turned around and smiled. 

"Oh, you found me!" she laughed. Yoseob sighed in relief. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I am Yoseob, your husband." he said. She smiled greatly and said, "Haha, I know who you are. So how were the hints and the adventure you had?"



Name: Lee Mi Young
Occupation: Soloist
Image: y/Sophisticated
Company: JYP Ent.
Date of Birth: December 9th, 1991
Birth Place: Seoul, Korea
Hometown: Seoul, Korea
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Blood Type: B
Ethnicity: Korean
Likes: candy, ice cream, music, playing video games, rain, snow and soccer
Dislikes: bugs, fakes, haters, put downers, and spiders
Trivia: At times, Mi Young is a bit bipolar. Her role model in the music industry is CUBE's very own G.NA. Mi Young's favorite color is anything that reminds her of winter. Playing drums, guitar, and piano has always been a passion of hers. She has a soft spot for kittens and puppies.  



"It was a lot of fun and a lot of exercising." he said. “Oh wait, I know you too! I’m sorry, I was really nervous and everything went blank.” He had his hand on his head trying to cover his embarrassing face.  "Oh that is very good for your body! I'm really glad you had fun." she said. “Oh, it’s okay! I am nervous too.”  "Are you hungry? Did you eat yet?" asked Yoseob who was very concerned. "I did not, I thought I should wait to eat dinner with you." she said. "Well you can't because I have already eaten." he said stiffly. Her face expressed changed into disappointment. He smiled and said, "I'm just kidding! I didn't eat at all today, let's go eat! Hahah" She sighed in relief and off they went to eat.

MCs:

“Ahhhh, that was such a cute adventure!” whined Jiyeon and Ji young. “Yoseobie- son. You have done well.” Said Hongki. They both giggled at Hongki. “I think all of the couples did well today, don’t you think?” asked Ji young. “I don’t know. Some couples have an iffy aura.” Said Hongki. “They are cute, I like them. But also, I agree with Hongki. Some couples are really iffy.” Said Jiyeon. “Hmm, maybe they’ll change through the season. I can’t wait till the next episode.”