Final

One Day Date

Your POV

'__ wake up! It's 9 a.m already, don't be such a lazy girl' I hear my mom calling me from downstairs. 'Okay, mom, I'm awake now!' I shout. After taking a relaxing bath, I decided to wear a comfortable clothes, a soft pink crop-tee with a shorts. I go downstairs to eat my breakfast. 'mom, where's my breakfast ?' I ask my mom. 'oh, your father don't buy any, so just make a cereal' my mom says. I make a cereal and eat it well. I go back to my room, and decided to continue reading my 'City of Ashes' book. I'm reading the book seriously when suddenly someone knocks on my door. I lazily open the door and there's Doyoon standing in front of me, 'gawd... am I daydreaming ? Is that really you, oppa ?' I ask. 'Yes, it's me babe' he hugs me. 'Let's go on a date, it's been a long time since we go on a date' he says. 'oh sure, let's go to the mall near here' I suggest and he nods. I take my bag, 'mom, dad, I'm going to the mall, I'll be back after lunch' I shout.

 

Doyoon's POV

'oppa, you don't know how much I miss you!' __ says. 'me, too, so how's school ? Is it nice ? Studying in a different language ?' I ask her. 'oh, I go to an international school, so I speak english almost everytime, except in Bahasa Indonesia class' she says. I nod. 'when will you guys debut ?' she asks me. 'next year' I say. 'oh look, we're here! I wanna drink a starbucks, let's go there!' she brings me to starbucks. 'what do you want, oppa ?' she asks me. 'americano' I reply. '1 americano and 1 cotton-candy please' 'what's your name, miss ?' '__' she speaks in Indonesian language that I dont understand. 'Let's find a seat, oppa' she tries to find an empty seats. 'over there' I say, showing her which seats I mean.

 

Author's POV

'so, how are you, babe ?' Doyoon asks. 'I'm great, the weather is nice here, the people are really friendly, too, you should bring the whole seventeen here, oppa' ___ says. 'yeah, I should, maybe this christmas ? I don't know too' Doyoon says. 'MISS ____'  the waitress shouts. __ brings their orders and start to drink their orders. 'oh, ____ you have some cream on your lips' Doyoon says. 'oh, where ?' __ tries to clean it. 'Let me clean it' Doyoon gets closer to __ and kiss her on the lips.

 

Your POV

Doyoon oppa kisses my lips!!! Ah~ I'm blushing now... oh, cheesy Doyoon!! 'oppa, you shouldn't do that' I say shyly. 'I know that you're shy, don't be shy, babe, it's normal for couples like us' he says calmly. 'but, it's different here, oppa!!' I say.

 

Author's POV

After the kiss, they both stroll around the mall, taking some pictures, eating, and playing some games. It's 5 p.m already. Doyoon walks ___ home. They both making jokes on the way home. They are now in front of __'s home. 'you know what, you should come in, greet my parents' __ says. 'to be honest, I already greet your parents when I first come in. I need to go back to the hotel, manager hyung can get angry if I come back late, see you tomorrow, I will walk you to school and have a date after school' Doyoon winks. 'okay then, see you tomorrow, you can wake me up too, haha' __ jokes. Doyoon rolls his eyes. 'Have a nice dream sweetie, do your homework if you have some, dream of me' Doyoon hugs __ and kisses her.

 

Your POV

Inside the house....

'mom, dad, I'm home' I say. 'oh, already arrive ? So, how's your date with Doyoon ?' your dad asks. 'it's great, by the way, dad, tomorrow Doyoon will walks me to school' I say. 'whoo~~ let me guess, you both will go on a date after school, right ?' your dad says, teasing you. 'ah~ you know me too well, daddy' I say shyly. 'Love birds ! You know what ? If Doyoon asks you to marry him, you should say yes, I agree if you marry Doyoon' your mom suddenly joins the conversation. 'whatever, I'm going to my room' I say.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The italic one means you are speaking in Bahasa^^

Sorry for the 'weird' fanfcition, but I hope you guys like it^^