Teen Tops Arrival

Life Of An Angel

 

It is finally the day of teen tops fan signing, a day that I have anticipated long before arrival. Teen top have also arranged hugging sessions for the fans.

 

 

 

My best friend is also an angel, infact she's the one who introduced me to teen top inthe first place! We have been best friends all the way through highschool, her name is 'Ro-Na.' Her bias is Niel and mine is L.joe.

When we arrived at the fan signing, teen top have yet to arrive. The big white room was filled with other fan girls, giggling with excitement, clutching onto there merchandise. 

We took ages getting ready before hand. I decided to wear a denim jacket, floral skirt and a pair of my best heels, with my hair down, long and straight. Ro-Na's wearing a black maxi dress with silver high heels and her hair in a bun.

"I can't believe we're finally meeting them, I hope Niel notices me!!"

"Stay calm," I laughed,"you look mental!"

"Yuki how can I stay calm when I'm meeting my future husband."

"As long as you don't say that to Niel then you'll be fine" I rolled my eyes smiling.

"What about L.joe eh?" She starts to nudge and tease me.

"Aish shut up!!"

All the fans around us were basically having the same form of conversation.

Yes I have thought about meeting teen top many times and what crazy things happen.

I began drifting into space, alot of things were on my mind and not one single thought were about teen top. My mind kept thinking about home.

I have an older brother, he left home as soon as he could and I barely see him, his name is Mio. My mum...she died six months ago, she was in a car crash, I reminisce about her perfume, her life and everything she had done for me. After mothers death, father got very ill, that's when Mio left. So now I have to look after my father, I'm worried about him, I can't live without him, I'm so selfish for...

"YUKI why are you blanking out on me?"' Ro-Na asked with a worried look on her face.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise.."

"Look Yuki, I know how difficult it was to get you to come here, but you need this, I'm worried about you inthe house day after day."

I didn't want to ruin this for Ro-Na so I tried to ignore these thoughts.

"I'm great, what are you on about!!" I chuckled,"I'm just looking forward to..."

The flashing lights of phones began, the crowds screamed all looking in one direction, teen tops direction.