Adventures in Pregnancy

A Collection of One-shots Volume I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    3 Months   "Do you have any and I mean any American snacks?" asked a young man.   "I'm sorry sir, we only have what's on display." said the cashier.    Mir let out a frustrated groan, he had gone to three convenient stores and had no luck. His wife had made him come out in the middle of the night because she was craving for something american. He had no choice but to buy her all of her favorite Korean snacks. He made his way down the aisles once again, talking to himself and jumping when he found things she liked. He payed for everything and made his way home.   "Suzy!" Mir said in a sing song voice. He closed the door behind him.   He got no answer from her. He then noticed that the tv was still on and that the volume was loud. He walked into the living room, to find a sleeping Suzy cuddled up with a pillow. His convenient store trip had become useless.        7 Month   Mir heard a lot of sniffling from the living. He was currently preparing dinner for themselves and an uninvited guest, Lee Joon. Then he heard Joon say some sort of comforting words, Mir on the other hand was unfazed by Suzy all over the place hormones.    "She just started crying, out of nowhere!" an exasperated Joon said going into the kitchen. "It's coming out like a waterfall."   "It's the pregnancy." Mir answered as he continued to chop the carrots. "Last time she cried because she missed her friends, the bad part was we where at the store."   Joon didn't know wether to laugh at his friend or feel pity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter