Meeting Again

Time Traveller

Myungsoo looked around the place he was wandering in – it was so different from what he was used to. It was definitely plainer – but in the best way absolutely possible. He didn’t really like all the vehicles and things flying around. It was like he was free to go anywhere he wanted, without the warnings that he heard all around him.

It was nice. It was freedom to him.

Smiling, he gripped onto his bag and looked around, spotting a shop with delight in his eyes. After all that travelling through time and the town – he’d been wandering for around three hours now (everything was just so interesting to him), he was now incredibly hungry.

Time to eat 21st century food! This was something he had been wanting to do for a long time.

When he entered, he looked around the food and drink aisles with amazement glowing in his eyes. Everything was just so amazing!

Running towards the sweet aisle, he chuckled at all the different candy, all the weird ones that they didn’t have any more in his own time. To be honest, he didn’t like any of the sugary foods in his own times, and these were magical in his eyes.

Grabbing a few, he moved to the counter and placed them down.

Luckily, one time his father travelled back next to the 21st century, he had completely forgotten about currency.

It had changed obviously.

So his dad looked quite the fool when he tried to buy something with money that didn’t even exist yet. It was rather amusing to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo handed over the money and smiled at the saleswoman.

Walking out, he opened one of the chocolate wrappers and took a bit into his mouth and savoured the taste.

“Oh my god.” He whispered.

It was amazing! Giggling to himself, he took another bit and chewed slowly, closing his eyes a little to taste it better. As he walked along the path, he felt his chest bump into something else.

Staggering backwards, he looked up with an apologetic expression on his face.

“S-Sungyeol?” he stuttered as he looked at the student who was grinning at him. H also had the boy who interrupted them before standing beside them, and both of them were looking at the boy with amusement on their faces. “W-What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked, hanging on to his bag.

Sungyeol turned to his friend Woohyun and chuckled.

“Taking a stroll. Didn’t expect to bump into you again so soon.” He said, shoving his hands into his pockets and smirking. He was glad to see the other again.

Myungsoo smiled before looking at his feet. Sungyeol made him nervous.

“This is Woohyun by the way.” Sungyeol said, pointing to his best friend who waved delightfully at the adorable and y boy in front of them. The time traveller looked up quick enough to see Woohyun whisper something into his friend’s ear, making them both nod quickly and turn to them.

There was an awkward silence before Myungsoo smiled and began walking away.

And it was déjà vu.

Sungyeol had gotten a hold of the young boy’s wrist and pulled him closer, putting their faces closer together.

Woohyun just rolled his eyes at his best friend’s actions. He felt bad for Myungsoo.

“Don’t leave just yet.” Sungyeol whispered.

“…Why not?” Myungsoo asked, but he wasn’t going to fight the hot boy this time. Besides, the last time he said no because they were in a school, but the street sounds fine to him.

The older chuckled and wriggled his eyebrows a little.

“Because we haven’t gotten to know each other better yet.” The boy said, grinning before continuing to speak. “Why don’t you hang out with us today?”

Woohyun was just standing nodding. He didn’t mind that.

At all.

The time traveller looked between them before nodding his head. What else would he do anyway?

Sungyeol grinned and hugged the other all of a sudden. Myungsoo didn’t know if the other was just very affectionate or just trying to get close to him. Either way, he really didn’t mind.

The student was probably the exact type of person he wanted to meet when he got here anyway.

Soon enough, he found himself being pulled along to a place he didn’t know.

Let the adventure begin!

It was now around nine o’clock at night and Sungyeol, Woohyun and Myungsoo were currently residing in Sungyeol’s room, all discussing what they were going to do tonight and what they were going to wear.

Woohyun and Sungyeol were changing, but Myungsoo wasn’t allowed to.

Apparently what he was wearing was good enough. For those two anyway – they both expressed wonderful opinions about it.

Myungsoo would be lying if he said he didn’t like each and every compliment.

“Okay mum! We’re leaving now!” Sungyeol shouted as they were walking out of the door, and soon enough this older woman appeared with a very genuine smile as she looked at the three of them. And of course she stared at Myungsoo the longest considering she probably had no idea who he was.

“And who is this?” She asked, wiping her hands with a towel as she stared at him curiously.

Sungyeol smiled before holding onto Myungsoo’s hand and shouting the answer.

“My boyfriend!”

All of a sudden he pulled Myungsoo out of the door and Woohyun shut it quickly. As the three of them stood outside, the youngest just stared at Sungyeol with confusion glowing in his eyes.

Folding his arms across his chest, he tilted his head.

“Uh Sungyeol?” he said, and the older boy turned to him with a large grin on his lips.

“Yes Myungsoo?”

“Boyfriend? What the hell?” he said, his face becoming stern at the first impression the student’s mother had gotten of him. “Why did you say that?” he wondered, and Sungyeol turned to him and winked before turning around.

“It was just improvisation.”

Woohyun chuckled before he tapped Myungsoo reassuringly on the shoulder before leaning in and whispering into his ear.

“Just… Just let him. He’s delusional.”

It was obvious that Sungyeol had heard him since the glare the boy gave them was heavy and dark. Woohyun just laughed before he moved himself and Myungsoo forward to the club.

When they got there, Myungsoo’s eyes widened.

Never before had he ever been to a club before. There was some in the future, but it was never his thing. The people that went…

Let’s just say.

Myungsoo didn’t like any of them.

But now, he was actually excited to finally be able to drink and dance with people that he may be able to be friends with. Looking at Woohyun and Sungyeol, all of them grinned before pulling out their IDs and moving to the entrance.

It was time to have one of the best experiences of his life.