Chapter 2

We Got Married and Then...

Khuntoria and Choi couple 100th day anniversary! ACTION!

Choi couple...

It has been a hundred days since Minho and Sulli were married. Today is their 100th day and they are in for a big surprise.

"Minho-ssi! Wake up!" says Sulli as she spots Minho sleeping.

Sulli has just gotten back from the grocery store and is about to cook their dinner. Minho opens his eyes and sees Sulli standing next to him. He smiles and pulls Sulli into a hug next to him on the bed.

Host: Aigoo! What is up with these kids?!?

"Are you hungry?" says Sulli.

"Yes." replies Minho.

"Okay, I'll go make dinner for us." says Sulli as she gets up from the bed.

"Yeobo, sarangahae." says Minho.

Host: Aigoo! These kids are crazy.

Sulli smiles and forms a heart with her hands. She blows Minho a kiss before she goes downstairs to make food. Minho smiles and gets out of the bed. He opens the night stand drawer and he takes a box out.

He opens the box and....

KhunToria couple...

Victoria just finished practice when she gets a phone call from Nichkhun.

"Victoria-ssi, would you like to go to the beach today?" says Nichkhun.

"Jinja?" replies Vic.

"Yeah, Meet me at the beach near Samcheongdon." says Nichkhun.

"Okay." replies Victoria.

At the beach....

"Don't you just love the beach?" says Nichkhun.

"Yeah it reminds me of my hometown, Quingdao." replies Victoria.

"Same here. Victoria-ssi can you do me a favor?" asks Nichkhun.

"Sure. What is it?" answers Victoria.

"Will you do "dungdung" for me for 30 seconds straight?" says Nichkhun in an aegyo voice.

"Aigoo! Okay." replies Victoria. Nichkhun takes his video camera out and starts to record.

After a long day at the beach, the to go to a restaurant. There, they get a mission card with an address and phone number on it.

Choi Couple...

"Minho-ssi! The food is ready!" says Sulli.

Sulli turns around and sees a Choi Minho on one knee, holding a red velvet box with a beautiful diamond ring inside of it.

"Ssul, thank you for making each day of our virtual marriage happy and thank you for understanding me. And on this day, I want to ask you: Will you marry me?"

Cut! Great job everyone.

"Ssul, you wanna come over to my house for a dinner?" says Minho.

"Sure. But, just...us?"

"Oh no,no,no...I mean you can bring the rest of f(x) with you."

"Chinja? Komawo."

Minho's POV

That was close. I almost let the cat out of the bag. I almost revealed my true feelings to Sulli. I remember the day that I saw that beautiful eye smile from Choi Sulli. I've always liked her and I've always wanted us to be together but, it can't happen. I can't be with her because Taemin loves her and I can tell that she's already fallen for him. Or has she?

Sulli's POV

Choi Minho. Flaming charisma, Choi Minho. I remember when I first met Oppa, we met at SM and he gave me tips on being a trainee. I thought that in front of me was the sweetest guy. I wanted us to be more than friends. But we can't because Yuri-unnie likes him. She's better for him than me right?

 

A/N: Aigoo MinSul!! Hey guys sorry for late reply. I know that it feels like the story is not going somewhere but don't worry I'm just setting up the situation. The flow of the story will be much better soon.The next chapter will have a lot of KhunToria. Thanks guys!! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥