Distressed Boy Sungyeol

The Distraught Boys and their Savior
Hi felow readers! This is my second story on fan fics! I hope you like this. It's very short but I will slowly introduce the main boys and their stories before getting to the girl. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HOW DARE YOU?! Do you expect an illegitimate child like you to be successful?"
 
 Sungyeol looked at his second mother with distraught and hate. He expected this lecture. 
 
"I don't intend to take over your company. I don't intend to take your money. I can survive on my own." Sungyeol spoke as he coughed blood. 
 
" Do not touch my mother. Ever. You horrible monster. " Sungyeol crawled over to his mother who started at him horried. She was unable to speak to her beat up son. 
 
"Sungyeol.." She cried. "Enough.. Please" Sungyeol's crying mother opened her arms for him and closed him in a tight hug as he yelled in pain.
 
 "Umma... You don't deserve th---- AHHHHHH!" Sungyeol yelled as he recieved another blow from his second mother. 
 
"Never defile me again. If you want to keep your mother alive." She hissed and left them in the living room.
 
 All their maids were horrified at the sight of Sungyeols blood on the floor. This horrific scene occurs on a regular basis for Sungyeol and the Lee household. But the distraught and abuse is maliciously horrifying each time. 
 
"Umma.. Please. Enough of this. Let's leave this hell." Sungyeol said barely speaking. 
 
"You know we can't. You can't. As long as your name is under Lee they will always find us. You and only you are the only successor.  I'm so sorry son. " Sungyeol's mother teared and apologized. " When you take over son, you can take her power. Make her pay. "
 
" Even my own mother doesn't understand. I don't want to live like this! " Sungyeol used all his strength are ran out of the mansion. 
 
"SUNGYEOL!" His mother cried and ran after him. 
 
"He will be back madam, please come inside." One of the maids gave her a towel. 
 
He furiously ran in the dark heavy rain. Sungyeol ran as much as he could. It's the only thing he could do. 
 
"My life is a mess.. I hate my life!" He screamed. He yelled. "Nothing is right. Nothing is right with my life." He sobbed and let the rain continue. Then ran once again. He ran anywhere to get away to the life that will soon come again. 
 
 
"WATCH OUT!!!" An old man with groceries yelled at Sungyeol. But it was too late. The screeching noise coming from the car collided with Sungyeol. 
 
Sungyeol's weak body had given up and more blood continued to flow with the rain. 
 
"Call the police!!" The old man advised the drunk driver who was scared and pale. 
 
-
 
Sungyeol had finally woken up. He looked around and the bright morning shone throughout the hospital he was in. It has been exactly three days since his accident. No one had come to fill his information in.  
 
 
 
"Where am I?" Sungyeol groogly woke up. 
 
" You're awake!" A girl with long hair smiled brightly at Sungyeol. Sungyeols vision was just starting to get clearer. 
 
" You've been asleep for 3 days straight! When they brought you in, i thought I'd have someone to share stories with. But you were so quiet! " The girl pouted.
 
 " I'm Saeyi! Kim Saeyu! Nice to meet you." You saluted.
 
Sungyeol's heart skipped a beat.
"i.. I.. " Sungyeol tried to speak. But his voice didn't come out. He held onto his neck. 
 
"Whats wrong you don't speak?" 

Sungyeol realized something was wrong. It took him a few mintues to realize that he had lost his voice. Sungyeol is mute. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't be mad for hurting Sungyeol. You will change his life ;) 
I hope you like this first chapter.