Chapter 8 - Yuri unnie's vacation

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 8 – Yuri unnie’s vacation

“Yuri unnie!” Sulli quickly shouted when she saw her unnie. Sulli’s friends were as shocked as her when they saw Yuri.

Sulli immediately stood up and ran to her unnie. Sulli hugged her tightly and shed some tears.

“Unnie! I missed you so much!” Sulli cried.

“kekeke, I missed you too dongsaeng! Stop crying already.” Yuri said.

Sulli immediately wiped her tears off and smiled. She grabbed Yuri’s hand and brought her to her friends.

“Hey guys! Do you still remember Yuri unnie?” Sulli asked them while sobbing a little.

“Of course! Why would we forget the “sweet princess” in our middle school years?” Victoria answered.

“Victoria unnie’s right! How could we forget the sweetest unnie?” Amber said.

“Awww, you’re so kind dongsaeng. I missed you all you know.” Yuri said.

“By the way unnie, why are you here? Are you supposed to be at America?” Luna asked.

“Oh right, I almost forgot, I’m here for a vacation!” Yuri merrily answered.

 “Huh?! Is that true?” Sulli asked.

“Ne! hahaha” Yuri merrily answered. “You sure are surprised. But I’m not going to stay long; I need to go back there after 2 months.”

“That’s quite short unnie.” Krystal said.

“I know, and that’s why I have decided to make the five of you my personal companions for my vacation!” She cheerfully shouted and smiled.

“Really?!” Everyone yelled at once.

”Ne! Don’t be stubborn and just go with me. Don’t worry for the payments and such because I’ll be your sponsor. Kekeke” Yuri said.

Unnie, you’re so awesome! Sulli thought

“Unnie!” Everyone yelled. “Gomawo!”

Then they gave Yuri a group hug.

.

.

.

The next day… At Sulli’s house.

“SULLI!!” “SULLI!!” “SULLI!!”

Sulli yawned and slowly rose up. It’s 4:00am in the morning. Who could that be?

Sulli slowly went down stairs and looked out the window to see who it was.

Omo! It’s them!

Sulli quickly opened the door and ran to open the gate.

“Yuri Unnie!” Sulli shouted and jumped over Yuri.

“Dongsaeng, you’re still really hard to wake up. Are you having such a wonderful dream? HAHA!” Yuri teasingly said.

“Unnie!” Sulli shouted. “By the way, why did you come here and it’s so early?”

“I’ll just tell you later after you dress up. Now hurry!” Yuri said.

“Ne!” Sulli answered.

What could it be?

Sulli hurriedly took a bath, changed clothes and went down immediately.

Yuri smiled and grabbed Sulli’s hand.

“Uhmm, unnie? Where are we going?” Sulli  asked.

“Just wait and see.” Yuri chuckled.

Yuri and Sulli stopped beside a BMW.

“Unnie! Is this yours?” Sulli quickly asked.

“NE! Now go inside.” Yuri said while opening the BMW’s car door.

Sulli went in still in such a shock.

Yuri unnie sure is rich. She even has a BMW! When we were in middle school she often fetch me at home with her Chevrolet. At that time her driver drives the car but now she’s the one who drives her own car. She’s so lucky to have her own car!

Yuri drove and drove until they stopped by a house.

Omo! This is…

“This is Victoria unnie’s house! What are we doing here unnie?” Sulli asked.

“We’re going to fetch her.” Yuri smiled.

“Huh?” Sulli said.

Yuri is currently texting someone.

“Unnie, are you texting Victoria unnie?” Sulli asked.

“Ne.” Yuri replied.

Victoria suddenly went out of her completely dressed up and ready to go.

“Unnie! I’m ready!” Victoria excitedly shouted.

“Then let’s go! We still need to fetch the others.” Yuri said.

Did they plan this without me? Where are we going?

Sulli just closed the entire time.

“Alright then, that’s all of you right? No ones left?” Yuri asked.

“Aniyo.” They answered at once.

“Good then, let’s go!” Yuri shouted and drove off.

“Uhmm, Unnie! Where are we going?” Sulli began to ask.

“We’re going to have a trip to Jeju Island!” Yuri merrily shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE: First trip, JEJU Island! I’m sure that you have heard of it. Keke Hope you like the chapter!

Hwaiting! :)