Caught

My Bad Boy
*Saturday*
Finally! ITS SATURDAY!! The day where all my stress leave my system. The girls and I went shopping after Sulli talked to Chanyeol. I wonder what they talked about. But that shouldn't matter today. 
 
"Hey girls," Amber exclaimed as we all met outside the school. I was rocking a black dress that only went down right above my knees and had a plaid cardigan to go with it. Amber had a simple Tee on, but had ripped leggings and spiked boots. A look that only she could pull off. Krystal with her astounding red hair was wearing green patterned skinny jeans, black boots, and a graphic tee that read Misfits on it. Victoria was wearing a black dress that went right above her knees also, but hers had aligned golden studs running down the long sleeves. She looked amazing. Sulli went for the more innocent modest look with a graphic tee tucked in a pencil skirt that covered up her knees. 
 
When we entered the club a remix of Justin Bieber's Lolli was blasting from the stereos. Everybody was dancing and having fun, this was just what I needed. 
"You guys come on, let's sit first," Victoria said. We sat at the table farthest away from the speakers so we could talk. 
"This place is amazing,"Sulli said in awe. The club was named "Hottest," the place was huge with strobing lights and two bars. 
 
"So your boyfriend works here?" I asked Victoria.
She nodded,"You would think this is where we met, but we met at a trip to a museum. I would have never thought he worked here," admitted Vic.
"So how was your fist meeting?"I asked curiously. 
Victoria blushed just by the memory.Krystal,Amber,and Sulli let out a "ooohhhh"
Vic rolled her eyes at them, then turned to me." Well, I was on a field trip with my classmates. I decided to part from them to look at the Galaxy Exhibit. I personally love looking at the beauty of the world," I looked at her in amusement, she didn't seem to be a person that would like that.
"I walked over to the telescope to look at how it was built, but when I reached out his hands were there too. I ended blushing really hard, I apologized then told him he could go first. He just smiled then pulled me toward the telescope and told me I could enjoy the view first." She said.
"Awwwww," I couldn't help but fangirl. 
"OMG, that's just like A Walk To Remember, except hopefully Victoria doesn't die," Amber said.
" Amber why the hell would you say that?" Krystal asked. We started laughing. I notice Victoria's eyes light up, she got up to greet someone. It was no doubt Nickhun, her boyfriend. He looked like a prince, tall, light hair, and sharp features. They through their arms around each other, and kissed. Their kiss seemed to be gentle, as if he was scared he might end up hurting her. They smiled at each other then started walking towards us. Nickhun wrapped his arms around Victoria's waist protectively. 
He came up to us and smiled," You guys having fun?" He asked.
We all said yes. He turned to Vic and told her he had to get back to the bar. She nodded then smiled brightly," Okay, we'll be here." She said.
 
"Ugh Vic, your so lucky! He's so handsome!" Sulli exclaimed.
Vic laughed then nodded," I know I am." 
"Well, what are we still doing here? Let's go dance!" I said.
 
As soon as we stepped on the floor, it seemed as if we completely took over. Victoria danced with never ending flow, Amber took over with her popping, Krystal and Sulli were dancing with so much rhythm. The girls looked at me in amazement when I started dancing with power. We danced until we were all out. But we still felt like we had enough energy. I decided to get us some drinks. 
"I'll be right back," I told them. 
Today was amazing. I felt happy and relieved. Nothing could ruin this day. I walked up to the bar then asked for water. I sat down on the chair to rest. When the bartender came back, he had five glasses of water.
"Thank you," I said. 
"No problem y," he said. 
 
When I walked back to the girls, I dropped the plater holding the drinks. Luckily no one was paying attention. There stood twelve new pair of eyes, staring at me. Not eleven this time, but twelve.