Popular + Nerd = Love?

Popular + Nerd = Love? (Eli - UKISS)

"How's your weekend been?" Kiseop asked.
"Just the usual..." Eli closed his locker.
"Let me guess, she's been looking at you as the usual?"
"Yep."
"Aren't you annoyed?"
"Yes..." He lied, in fact he likes it.

It's been over 3 years since Hyomin started liking Eli even thou she's the classroom nerd. Every exam, reports and assignments; she'll always gets A's... In her free time during class, she just stares at Eli. It's been a bother for Eli before he started liking her. He'll always tell his friends how annoying its been when she stares at him. 

Kiseop started a small conversation as they walked through the hallway, "I wonder whats going on... It's so dead quiet here. this never happens..."
"Unless something bad happens." Eli added.
"Or something good is happening."
Eli stopped, "One question. This might be weird but..."
"Yes?"
"Have you seen Hyomin recently, like since first session?"
"No, why?" Kiseop asked.
Eli gulped and mumbled to himself, "It's bad... Hyomin..."
Kiseop looked at him weird, "Why are you worried? Don't tell me, that you've fallen for her..."
Eli looked at him with a fake smile with a gentle punch, "What do you mean. No, I don't like her." He stopped. "It's just weird..."

Kiseop and Eli started heading to their English class until they heard Kevin.

"Eli Hyung." Kevin run up to Eli.
"Yes" He turned.
"It's... it's... Hyomin..." He buffed.
"WHAT!" He got shocked.
"Kibum... Kibum locked her in the storage room. Are you happy about that?"
"Oh.. yeah... That's good." He lied.
"You okay?" Kevin asked. "She's been a total nerd in class and a goody-to-shoe..." He stated.
"Where the hell is Kibum?" He asked.
Kevin looked at him weird, "At the cafeteria."
Eli gave his books to Kiseop, "I'll be late." He thanked his dongsaeng as he started running to the cafeteria, "Thanks."


Everyone started to gather up around Kibum's table with there phones.
 

"Did you hear what Kibum had done to Hyomin?" A student spoke.
"I gotta admit," Another spoke, "But isn't that a bit too far?" with a whisper.
"EVERYONE." Kibum shouted. "Just shut up and just ingore what just happened. Am I clear?"
Everyone nodded, "Nae."


Everyone acted normal as Eli finally arrived at the cafeteria. His eyes has hatred showing as he slowly approached Kibum with his fist clenched hard like a rock. When Eli was only a few meters away from him, everyone notice that something is odd and something will happen, so everyone focus on him.

"What a special surprise." Kibum smirked.
Eli ignored him and gave Kibum a punched, "WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" He shouted.
Kibum collapsed on the ground and wiped of his blood from his lip, "About what?"
"Hyomin! What the hell, you were THINKING!"
"Oh that..." He acted dumb. "What are you talking about?"
"I heard you shouting about Hyomin and Kevin told me."
He mumbled, "That idiot..."


~Meanwhile in the Storage Room~


"HELLO!" Hyomin screamed. "Anyone?" "HELP!"

It was useless... Everyone is at least 1OO meters away from the room. As Hyomin gave up on shouting for help, she felt tired and started to doze off. After a few minutes, she's deep asleep... Some of Kibum friends decided to make a small fire in the room and left in a hurry... The smoke started to get thick and foggy. As she was asleep, there was a moment when she realized that there's fire. She opened her eyes and started to freak out.

She rushed to the door and yelled, "HELP! SOMEONE! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!" She continued to bang the door continuously but there was no reply.

~Back at the Cafeteria~
 

"What are you even doing Eli?" Kibum asked him as everyone was looking him. "I thought that you hate nerds especially Hyomin."
He paused for a second, "SO?"
"So... You're in love with her. Aren't you?"
"Why do you care?"
"You've been complaining about her for 3 years..." Kibum added. 
Sehun & Tao ran back to the cafeteria. Sehun spoke, "Boss... The plan is still going."
"We place fire, as you planned." Tao added.
"YOU WHAT!" Eli gave Kibum another hit. "Hyomin!" Eli shouted as he sprinted to the Storage Room.

~Back at the Storage Room~

"HELP!" Hyomin screamed again. "SOMEONE PLEASE... PLEASE..." She coughed hard.
Eli ran into the door, "Hyomin. CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" He shouted.
"Eli... is that you?" She asked.
"Yes... are you okay?" He started to panic.
"I'm... okay..." She coughed.
"Hang on. I'm gonna get you out." 
"Eli..." She paused, "Please hurry..."
"NO. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" He shouted as he tried to kick the broken door. "Stay back from the door."
"Nae."

After a couple of powerful kicks, the door finally opened. The thick foggy smoke started to approach Eli from the hallway. Hyomin is just on the floor coughing in pain since she's been inhaling smoke.

Eli ran up to Hyomin, "Hyomin!" He grabbed her head.
"Eli... Eli oppa..." She smiled as she saw his face.
"It's okay..." He kissed her on the forehead.
"Komawo..." She thanked.
"I should've told you this before... that I..." He looked down at the ground.

She smiled at him, "I knew that you'll come after me eventually." She laughed to herself. "I knew it that you'll miss me..."
"I need to tell you this." He spoke.
"Nae..."
He sigh, "I should've treated you better..." He confessed.
"What?"
"I like you." He blunted. "I should've said this sooner... If I did, then you won't be..."
Hyomin got up slowly and lightly pressed her lips against Eli's, "Better?" She asked.
He just nodded.