Chapter 1

My Heart That You Stole

CHAPTER 1


 

 

Three best friends. Two people loved the same person out of the three. No one knew about their feeling, they were just too scared to confess to their best friend. But, everything changed when one of them confess and the other girl accepted her. The world was crumbling down for the other one. No one knew her feeling, even her best friends. She looks fine, but deep inside, she wanted to shout, to cry, to unleash her sorrow. But, what possibly could she do? Fight for her? No way. She was too scared of losing her best friends.

"Hey, Soo, are you fine? Lately you've been avoiding us a lot." A tall tanned girl asked her best friend.

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm just too tired. Lately works are piling up. *sigh*" Sooyoung said.

"You should rest you know. Don't overwork yourself, its not good. I don't want my best friend to be sick." Said a blonde girl beside the tanned girl.

For Sooyoung, it was nice that her best friends still care for her, but, she couldn't stand it when her best friends were being all lovey dovey in front of her.

"Oh! Look at the time! I need to go for my part time job! See you later guys!" She walked away from her table and waved at the others.

It was a pure lie that she had a part time job. Well, why did she need to work when her house is a mansion? And not to mention, her father is the richest and the most influential person in Korea. She never tells her best friends that she is damn rich.

 

-At Sooyoung's House-

"Dad, mum, sis! I'm home!" Sooyoung shouted while going inside her house.

Three figures were running toward the youngest member of the family. They hugged her tightly while the youngest was out of breath.

"Eh.... Guys.... I knew.... You guys.... Missed.... Me.... But.... Could you please.... Release me?" The girl was struggling.

"Oops! Sorry! Hehehe..." The three released her and scratched their head.

"So, how was it at school?" The man asked his youngest child.

"It was fine, Daddy." Sooyoung said with gloomy face but she quickly changed her expression, afraid that her family mambers noticed it.

Her sister noticed her change of expression, there was bitterness in it. She took a mental note to ask her sister later.

"Do you have food? Gosh! I'm hungry!" Sooyoung said and ran to the kitchen.

Without saying anything, she immediately ate the food at the kitchen.

"Woah, slow down there sweetheart. Eat slowly! You might choke on your food!" The mother scolded her child.

"Owkay mum!" Soo said with full of food.

The others were just shaking their head seeing their favourite family member eating like there's no tomorrow.

 

-At night-

*knock... knock...*

"Come in!"

"Hey baby sis!"

"Oh, hey unnie! What is it?"

"Hmmm, I just want to chat with my little sister."

"Sure, come, sit here with me." Soo pat the space beside her.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about big sis?" Soo asked her sister.

"Well, how do I say this? Hmmm..."

"Just spit it out."

"Are you sure you are fine?"

"What do you mean?"

"I knew you weren't fine Soo. You can't lie to your sister. Something happened with school things or best friends?"

"Aiish, I really really can't hide anything from you can't I?" The taller girl chuckled.

"So, something did happen huh?"

"Well, not really. Its just that, I can't stand seeing the person I love being all mushy with someone I know. Its just... Hurt sis... It feels like, your heart is being stabbed multiple times with a lot of daggers and knives. There's this wound that is covered by salt. Its just, too hurt for me. I really love her, but, I can't have her. Its just... *sigh* I don't know..." The shikshin said and her tears were going to fall anytime soon.

"Shh.. Shh.. Don't be sad Soo. You'll have your own happiness in the future. Or you can try fighting for her. Who knows that she might love you too." The older sister hugged her and caressed her back.

"I don't think so. She looks happy with her. I can't possibly just snatch her away right? I mean, who am I to steal someone who belongs to others? Its not right. I think, I will just keep this feeling deep inside of me you know. Haha..." She laughed bitterly and released the hug. She wiped her tears that almost fall down from her eyes.

"Well, I can't do anything if that's your decision. Just don't hurt yourself ok? I don't want to see my baby sister hurt. I'll be here if you need me ok? Anytime you need."

The older girl caressed her sister's hair and kissed her on the forehead. She stood up and went for the door.

"Thank you unnie. I love you." Soo smiled and looked at her sister.

"Anytime for my lovely dongsaeng. Good night!"

"Good night too!"

 

-Next morning-

"Hey Soo! Do you want to hang out today? My treat!" Yuri said to her best friend who is sitting on her seat.

"Where are you going? Are we going to eat?" The shikshin brightened up and asked Yul.

"Yup! We are going to eat at the restaurant that opened a week ago! Are you coming? Please come!" The blonde girl begged her best friend.

"Sure! Anything for free food beybeeh!" She stood up and pumped her fist to the air.

"Okay, its settled then. Let's meet up after school at the school parking lot." Yuri said while hugging her girlfriend.

"Okay!"

-After school-

A tall figure was seen walking towards her best friends who were already waiting for her at the parking lot.

"Hey Soo! Come on, faster!" Yuri waved at her friend.

"Coming!" The tall girl jogged a little bit.

"Let's go with Yuri's car!" The blonde girl said non-chalantly.

"Wha.. Fine! Geez, you are so lazy to bring your own car Sica." Yul just sighed and shook her head.

"What? You don't want to drive us? Fine! Come on Soo, just leave her alone!" Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's hand and stomped away towards her car like a little kid.

"Yah, wait up baby! I'm just kidding ok? Please don't be mad at me! Soo, help me!" She whispered the last part to her best friend.

Soo just shrugged her shoulder and mouthed, "I can't do anything," while being dragged away by Jessica.

They went with two cars, Yuri drove alone, while Jessica was driving with Soo. On the way to the restaurant, Sooyoung and Jessica didn't say a thing. They just sat in silent. Luckily, the restaurant was just 5 minutes from the school.

 

-At the restaurant-

"Sica, don't be mad at me pleasee?? Pweetypweaseee??" The tanned girl used her aegyo to her girlfriend.

"Eew! Stop that!" Jessica and Sooyoung said.

"I'll not stop if you haven't forgive me. Pweasee??" The tanned girl used her puppy eyes and aegyo.

"Uurgh, fine! I forgive you! Just stop with that strange aegyo of yours!" Jessica said.

"Yaaaay! Thank you baby!" Yul pecked her girlfriend lips in front of Sooyoung.

Sooyoung who saw them being lovey dovey couldn't stand it anymore. She stood up and told them that she was just going to the toilet. Sooyoung felt hurt. She went to one of the cubicles and cried silently there. She couldn't stand it anymore. The one she loved not even once paid attention to her. After crying silently in the restroom, she washed her face.

"Why are you like this? Wake up! Maybe she's not for you, Soo! Forget her!"

She was angry with her self while looking at her reflection from the mirror. She was too angry that she punched the mirror because she couldn't believe that the person in the mirror was so weak. She went out of the toilet and pretend that nothing happen while her bleeding hand was put inside her pocket.

"Hey Soo! What took you so long? Come on let's eat!" The blonde girl said when she noticed that the tall girl was approaching their table.

"Sorry, I had a bad stomachache just now. I'm fine now though." The tall girl smiled sheepishly and sat in front of the couple.

"Come on, let's eat!" She said.

While eating, the blonde girl realized that Sooyoung's other hand was inside her pocket.

 

-Jessica's POV-

"Hey, Soo. Why is you hand in your pocket?" I ask her.

"Hmm? Ah, nothing. I just feel like it."

Well, do you guys believe her? Me? I don't. She never put her hand inside her pocket. I stand up and yank her hand from her pocket.

"Oh my gawd, Soo! What happened to your hand? Does it hurt?"

Her hand is bleeding and she said nothing? Are you kidding me CHOI SOOYOUNG?

"Nah, nothing. No it doesn't hurt though."

She said. Uurgh! Why can't she just be honest for once? I touch her hand and she shout, "Yah! What was that for?"

"You said it doesn't hurt huh? So, why did you just shout?" I rolled my eyes and ask her sarcastically.

"Whatever!"

She tries to take her hand back but I pulled it.

"Yul, can you ask for a first aid kit?"

"Sure, babe. Wait here!" Yuri run to the counter and bring me a bandage and alcohol. I take it and start treating Sooyoung's wound. She flinch a bit when I clean it but she doesn't shout nor whine like she used to when she got scratch or other things. What happened to you Soo? You've been distant to me, you've never asked me out again, and you've never talked to me about your problems anymore! Why, Soo? Why? (A/N: think for yourself Sica! Mwahaha!)

 

-No one's POV-

After the blonde girls finished treating the tall girl's wound, everyone just sat there, eating awkwardly. The lovebird were worried for their best friend. They'd never seen her like that. She had been distant to them recently, and always went home earlier than them. They'd finished their lunch and Yuri paid for the bill. After that, Sooyoung bid them goodbye while the other two blocked her way.

"Why are you guys blocking my way? I'm tired and I want to go home. Pleaseeee!" The tall girl said to the other two.

"No! We won't let you go! We want to have bonding time like we used to have! You've been avoiding us, Soo! I've not talked to you more than 10 minutes for the past, what? 2 months? 3 months?" The blonde girl said to the tall girl and nudged her girlfriend as a sign to say something too.

Understanding her girlfriend sign, the tall tanned girl started to talk.

"Yeah! You are our best friend yet we don't know what you are thinking about! Come on!"

"Fine! But not today! I need to go home now, since my dad needs me. He called me to go home now." The tall girl said defeatedly and started to walk away when, once again, being blocked by the couple.

"Promise?" They both asked with puppy eyes.

"Yes! Now, move! And, I'm sorry for avoiding you guys. Its just that I have a lot to think of. Like, now. My dad needs me, maybe something is happening at my house now. So, bye guys! Will see you tomorrow! Just text me the place ok? Bye!" She waved at them and ran away.

"Yes!" The couple hi-5 each other. They'd been planning to hang out with the tall girl, for God knows how long, but failed. Either she was too busy or something happened at her house.

 

 

 


A/N:

uhhmm... hello! this is my first chapter.

I'm sorry if it's boring, I'll try to write something more interesting for the next chapter.

And I'll update for once a week. Maybe? I'm busy though, because its almost the end of semester and I have final tests coming up.

And for being in the last year of highschool doesn't help either. I have to apply to some university and it's killing me.

Well, that's for today's update. Enjoy!

Comments please.. :D