Confess

Confess

 

"It was a wonderful concert!" shouted Kwang Soo. All the running man members were invited to go to the concert of Big Bang. After the concert had ended, Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Haha left first as it was late at that time. Gary then gave the rest of the members a ride to home. 
 
On their way back, Ji Hyo had fallen asleep as she was too tired. Kwang Soo who was sitting next to her, spotted that she was sleeping, started their secret conversation without letting the ace knows. 
"Hyung, when will you tell her how you feel? " asked Kwang Soo.
 "Yea, Gary ah,  what are you waiting for?" Said Jong Kook.
 "I..... Just don't know."answered Gary. 
"Don't know what?" Said by Kwang Soo and Jong kook simultaneously. 
"Don't know whether I should confess or not." Gary replied while driving smoothly. "What if she doesn't feel the same way as what I feel? What if she just treats me as her oppa? We may not even be friends after that! And Monday Couple may decline as we become awkward. I can't let that happen! She is just so important to me! " 
The two of them stayed silent upon hearing this. "But you'll never know unless you try, Gary. Just give it a try, won't you? Maybe she will accept you and maybe she is feeling the same way as you. Maybe she is just waiting for you, Gary!" 
After a few minutes, Jong Kook got off the car as he had reached his destination. "Just try Gary!" and he walked away. 
"Gary hyung, Jong Kook hyung is right! You'll never get the answer unless you give it a try!" Kwang Soo said.
Gary remained silent, he kept thinking what yet just said. "Maybe I should just express my feeling to her?" After a while, Kwang Soo got off too. "Good luck hyung!" 
 
The car was silent all along the way, Gary kept driving and thinking. Finally, he drove to a park that was near Ji Hyo's apartment. Just then, she woke up. "Um... Oppa, where are we?" She asked while she was still half asleep. 
"Get off first, I have something to tell you." Just as she got off, wind blew strongly to her and she shivered. Gary quickly took off his jacket and gave it to her. "You can't get sick right?" She smiled sweetly at his action. Seeing her sweet smile, he blushed a bit. 
Then they walked to a bench a sat down. As it was late, no one was around. They remained a long silence after they sat down. "Actually what do you want to tell me oppa?" Ji Hyo finally spoke. In a sudden, Gary turned his head to her and stuttered "Er.... It's like that, you know..... We've been filming running man for three years....... And we became Monday couple......... And...............… I've said a lot of cheesy lines to you during the show...................... You may not take them seriously................................... But by now I just want you to know that actually I said all of them from the bottom of my heart......... I .... I ...................... I I I LOVE YOU SONG JI HYO! Will........ No I mean can you be my girlfriend? " she was surprised by his words. And she chuckled a bit when she heard his sudden confession. 
"Why are you laughing Ji Hyo ahh? I'm serious!" Gary was baffled at her action.
She answered" I know....... I know you're serious at all." 
Then Gary said with his head down" maybe it needs some time to let you consider. How about I send you back now?" 
"No. Actually I can answer you RIGHT NOW." Gary was startled by her reply. " Does this mean a reject? Ahhhhhh I don't want it........." 
"Don't you need more time to consider more deeply?" Gary asked still with his head down. 
"Why? Don't you want to know the answer now?" Ji Hyo asked. 
"I........ I ......... Don't kn........." He was interrupted by the sudden action of her. While he was trying to say "I don't know", she tilted his head upward and answered him by kissing his lips deeply. 
She then placed her hands around his neck.
Gary was both surprised and happy to death when he felt her lips was on his. He then returned the kiss by hugging her waist tightly. After a few more seconds, they broke their kiss. Gary's cheek and ears were totally reddened and ji hyo laughed at his face. "Ahhh oppa your cheek and ears...... Ahahaha" then gary suddenly kissed her cheek and asked" does this mean you are my girlfriend now?" 
She giggled at his question and asked" what kind of question is this? AHAHAHAHA........... Yes!!!!!!" 
And he shouted out of joy and hugged her tightly. 
" Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?" He asked happily. Then he broke their hug and interlocked their fingers and walked back to his car. " what a wonderful night!" He thought......