Let's take a trip down memory lane

Fated

Annyoung,

 

There are five chapters left in this story. I hope everyone has enjoyed it. Leave a comment or even just a smile. They all lead to faster update. This will also be my last full fanfic before my hiatus. I will go on official hiatus on January 1 and return around June. I will continue to write one shots upon request. You can request one on One Shot Request Forum or Sirens. Okay, I shall leave you to read. *runs off and hides*


 

 

You and Baekhyun head out and to the park you used to play at when you were younger. You go and get on the swings. Baekhyun starts pushing you.

You: “Baek, do you remember the contest we used to have when we were younger?”

Baekhyun: “Yeah. Let’s see who is the best now.”

You and Baekhyun stand up on the swings and start rocking back and forth to gain some momentum. The two of you count to three and launch yourselves from the swings. You land slightly farther away from Baekhyun and you turn around to see him smiling like a goon behind you.

Baekhyun: “That was fun. I haven’t done that in ages.”

You: “That was fun. *walking over to the boy* Where are we going next?”

Baekhyun: “Do you remember the day of the fall festival when we went to that hole in the wall diner for dinner after? *you nod* That’s where we are headed next.”

You and Baekhyun head to the bistro. You get in and are immediately greeted by a loud deep voice belonging to the owner of the bistro, Bang Yong Guk.

Yong Guk: “Long time no see, love birds.”

You: “*blushing*”

Baekhyun: “*smirking* Yong Guk-hyung. It has been a while.”

Yong Guk: “*coming around the counter and ruffling the blonde boy’s perfectly styled hair* Where have you been, Shorty? It’s been quiet around here.”

Baekhyun: “*glaring at Yong Guk and fixing his hair* I went to America for school.”

Yong Guk: “Sounds fun. Now, let’s get you guys some food.”

You: “Give us the usual.”

You go and sit down with Baekhyun. A few minutes later Yong Guk comes over with your usual from when you were younger. For you, a bacon double cheese burger with a large order of fries and a strawberry lemonade. For Baekhyun, a steak and egg sandwich with a fruit and a raspberry ice tea. The two of you dig in, enjoying the foods you loved when you were kids. You finish and Yong Guk brings over a large ice cream sundae with hot fudge, caramel and whipped cream for you and Baekhyun to share as you did in the good old days. You finish eating at look at Baekhyun.

You: “Where to next? I am having so much fun.”

Baekhyun: “Our next stop is the amusement park we used to go to when we were in high school.”

You: “*eyes lighting up* You aren’t talking about Jae Jae’s Fun Town.”

Baekhyun: “*all-knowing smirk*”

Baekhyun gets up grabbing your arm as he leaves, waving bye to Yong Guk. The two of you walk to the amusement park which is only a few blocks away. You arrive and are ushered in by none other than Youngjae.

Youngjae: “Tickets for my two favorite customers. *hands you the tickets* Go for it.”

You and Baekhyun run into the amusement park like little children despite both being 21 years old. The two of you go on every ride, fill up on junk food and pretty soon you are both exhausted. You and Baekhyun plop down on a bench.

You: “Baekhyun, I’m exhausted but where are we going next?”

Baekhyun: “We have one more place to go but this one is different.”

You: “Baekkie, where are we going?”

Baekhyun grabs your hand and runs out of the amusement park with you in tow. The two of you reach the curb and Baekhyun calls a cab. Baekhyun hands the driver a slip of paper and the driver pulls off. After about 30 minutes, the driver stops. You and Baekhyun climb out and Baekhyun takes you to a pier where the sun has begun setting. Baekhyun lets go of your hand and turns around facing you.

Baekhyun: “*facing you* (Y/N), I had a lot of fun with you today and now the reason why I decided to do all of this. *smiling at you* Will you be my girlfriend….again?”

You: “Of course I will, Baekkie. *you place a chaste kiss on the blonde boy’s lips* By the way, you look cute as a blonde.”


He doesn't even have to try to be cute......he just is.

Gukkie..,.....need I say more

Why write with the pen when you can try and balance it on your face?