First Sight

See You Again: Sequel Empty Hearted Boy

It's been awhile since i've seen my stepdad. I really don't care. I texted me telling me that he broke up with my stepmom but I don't care. it's not like I liked her.

I've changed since he left. I missed him alot. I didn't have contact with him because for his dad.  My teacher back then. I didn't like him either. For a second I liked him because i was dating his son and all.

Finally my alarm rung. I jumped up so quick and realized that my roommate was gone. My roommate was kind of annoying. His name JaeHwan, I hated before he opened his mouth. I never want to hear his voice again.

"Leo, get up, you'll be late for the firt day," I rubbed my eyes and saw that he was still here just,hiding? I rolled my eyes and fell back on the bed. I didn'r want to get up with him here. I was half and I think he's kind of you know gay. Not like I wasn't.

He jumped on my bed right on my private part. I almost screamed but held it in. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to face me. "Don't do that ever again." He smiled like it was a joke and got up. I hated him.

Soon enough he left and i could get up take a shower and leave so he's not following me. By the time I was done I was 20 minutes late. I regretted it but didn't. It meant that i didn't have to walk with him. Now 25 minutes late because i got lost.

Finally made it and everyone and i mean everyone looked at me. In high school a few people look at you but in here I felt that i was the most important thing at that moment. "Mr.Jung, you are late," I bowed to him showing respect which I never do.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I took me seat and saw someone smiling right at me. It was him, JaeHwan AKA Ken. "One, is far to many, glad you're in my class tough." I turned away from Ken and nodded to him.

I felt tired after 50 minutes of class. I felt like falling asleep until i heard him say, "Most people know that we have our on JellyFish Entertainment. If anyone if interested then go to the main building. I smiled that they might have something for me.

I ran out of class hoping I could go there befor next class. "Leo wait for me," I regonized this voice from anywhere. "What do you want Ken?" He smiled and grabbed my hands. I wanted to pull away put he was holding on so tight.

"You're going to the main building, me too," I wanted to run away from this school. I never met someone so annoying. Besides Hyuk and I haven't seen him in a year. "We should go together, I would like that,"

I couldn't understand why I got stick with this guy and not someone less annoying. I heard him sing before and I have to say he's a great singer I think better then me. But I would hate him less if he only sung and never talked.